IC Male Appreciation Thread!!

Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Powder Room
Ok IC Peeps, I got caught up with work, and was unable to make the IC King contest thread :(

I'm sure by now people have lost interest, so I'm going to make this thread as a substitute....here are the rules.

Ladies-Post about any Male poster that you enjoy for any reason. It can be for looks, sense of humor, intelligence...etc.

There are so many dudes that post here and not many stand out and are memorable, so let's show some love to the ones who are ;)

Fellas-Feel free to drop pics in here or just suggest why you should be in here if you feel you're being overlooked.

I'm going to start off by just speaking on some of my favorite Males and dropping pics of some of the fine ass dudes in our midst. I posted this here instead of Powder Room so everyone can see it, then I'm sure it will be moved and hopefully stickied if it turns out well.
:)

Replies

• Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate the following Male posters for being fine as fuck:

[img]ixguwi_zps7b70239b.jpg
    [img]2dvqzcn_zpse5a2c2bb.jpg

IB

taebootwinzmom[Deleted User]Bookworm
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you just going to swoop in without even saying hi though?

Welcome back Kimiiii! =)

• Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    550972_3689899619720_1038885256_n_z_zps0d678ca8.jpg
    Spoiler:
    KOP
    KaiBookwormtwinzmom
    I appreciate Du, and Dro for being funny as fuck and entertaining

I appreciate Chi for being my boo though he is a Man whore, and always holding me down even when it wasn't easy to do so.

I appreciate CB, Sanchez and Plap for their senses of humor even though most other chicks hate them.....

Many more to follow.....just getting started
    <:-P
    DWOChicityMARIO_DROBlack_Samson
    edited December 2012
    Ladies don't forget this sexy muthafucka...I appreciate his ass and back...
    Spoiler:

*edit by du
    KaiBookwormSixSickSins
    How you just going to swoop in without even saying hi though?

Welcome back Kimiiii! =)

Hey Lady!! Missed you!!
    Kat
    Du_Du wrote: »
    if you don't get the fuck outta here with these yellow ass chirs brown lookin niggaz and post a pic of the lovable du..... i'm taking you off my xmas list....

I appreciated yo ass homey....lol. I'm just getting this shit kicked off....more pics and stuff to follow!!
    DWO
    24d4p50_zps225c7b0a.jpg

Every Lady on the IC has love for this dude and he would've been a shoe in for IC King.... *appreciates again*
    DWOtwinzmomMissK
    409007_10151075167880402_259966214__zps18e83127.jpg

I don't know much about this guy but the ladies seem to love him....ladies please elaborate on what makes Vader so appreciated.... ;)
    BookwormMissK
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 20,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail the Queen!
    Ms.Scorp
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,050 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Ladies don't forget this sexy muthafucka...I appreciate his ass and back...
    Spoiler:

*edit by du

Jamel >>>>>>>>>>

Easily the sexiest man on here

Yes Gawd Hunny!! Missed you Zee!!
    Spoiler:

tumblr_m6pfmdLyMz1r2oa9ko1_500.gif
    Lady_ZeeBlack_SamsonKaiSixSickSins
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I appreciate the following males just for making my overall posting experience a bit more awesome:

In no particular order:

Haf (even though you all MIA now)
    Vader
    Du
    chi
    boogie
    gns
    cain
    AP
    Jamel
    JD
    YoungMoldie
    HighRev
    Amotekun
    AJackson

You've all made the list for various reasons, but you're appreciated..thanks!
    KATT.. THATS FUCKED UP...!

I KNOW ME AN U BROKE UP BUT DAM, YOU TELLING ME I AINT FEED YOU IN THESE IC STREETS AND MAKE YOU LAUGH...?

DAM U A HATER

AND U PURPOSLY LEFT ME OUT TO HURT ME!.. BITCH!
    KatThe ProdigalsonDWOChicityAjackson17gnsdeadeyeblu197LUClENJDSTAYWITIT.TonyDubbzbignormR.D.SixSickSinsVIBEShottaDaBeastLurker6SleepwalkingInJapan
    You wanted it this way DRO, just giving you what you want..no need for all the emotions.
    Ajackson17deadeyeLUClENJDSTAYWITIT.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feelings caught early.
    KatChicitySixSickSins
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Plat Push...
    AP12 wrote: »
    hey scorp...glad to see all is well with you

I'm looking for pics of both of ya'll!! Please bless my inbox :D I appreciate you both for being cool as fuck....

• DNB1DNB1 If ya see a bag of weed on the floor mufukka, what the fuck you gon do? Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye whats up Kimi...hope your fyne ass been good, actually missed you, when you been at?

*waves
    Ms.Scorp
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,050 Regulator
    no homo at that typo nigga....

bout to edit that shit myself....
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,711 Regulator
    Kimi hello dear how are you
    Ms.Scorp
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Aye whats up Kimi...hope your fyne ass been good, actually missed you, when you been at?

*waves

I've been good boo....I'm about to drop my list of favorite males I'm just trying to scrounge for pics right now...lol.

I missed (some of) you guys too, you know I don't stay gone for to long!!
    DNB1
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEAH I CAUGHT FEELINGS...

I MEAN ME AND KATT JUST BROKE UP LAST WEEK... IVE BEEN LOVING HER FOR 2-3 YEARS, IM STILL IN THE HEALING PROCESS
    hauteLady_ZeeJDSTAYWITIT.Bookworm
    Feelings caught early.

I appreciate you for being tall and sexy ;;)

me2copy_zps233f9943.jpg
    The ProdigalsonSixSickSinsBookworm
    Damn it I forgot Prod again...you know you make my list. =)