Iverson talkin' bout finance in divorce court. Says he loses $300K/month

Iverson says monthly expenses cost him about $360,000 per month while he brings in income of $62,500 per month.

According to the court filings, Iverson pays more than $125,000 to assorted creditors including his jeweler, and also spends money on several mortgates, though as TMZ states, his Atlanta mansion is about to be auctioned off.

A.I. reports that he spends $10,000 a month on clothes, $10,000 on groceries, $1,000 on dry cleaning and $10,000 per month on restaurants (It’s unclear how much is spent at T.G.I. Friday’s) and entertainment.

Iverson, who earned about $150 million throughout his NBA career, still owns a Maybach valued at nearly $400,000.

What was wrong with the Bentleys in which he used to cruise around Philly?



Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillygossip/Iverson-talkin-bout-finance-in-divorce-court-Says-he-loses-300Kmonth.html#ixzz2EHqFim8b
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Still owns a Maybach but owes hella money every month not on top of that alimony and child support....LOL @ 10,000 groceries yet he's buck 05 must be that weed habit
Sour-Cream
«1

Replies

  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn at that grocery amount a month, dude living like he still making NBA money
    Roger Godell
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i can do is smh.
    Roger Godell
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet money this fool is paying for his family members bills.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The boy is still making $65,000 a month but he’s blowing his money fast.


    $125,749.33 goes to his mortgage, even though one of his houses just got foreclosed smh.

    $859,896.46 goes to A&C jeweler who sued Iverson in 2010 for stiffing him on a $375,000 bill for bling. Now he has to pay them back with interest and lawyer fees.

    He spends about $10,000 a month on clothes…we’re assuming lots of wife beaters and du-rags and velour suits because that’s all we see him in.

    He also spends $1000 monthy to keep the clothes dry cleaned. smh AI....put some TIDE on it and keep it moving.


    He also spends $5,000 on “entertainment.” WTF does that mean?

    And he spends $5,000 on food…what is his skinny a$$ eating?!!?!

    He owns a Maybach that’s worth $350K-$450K. Even though it’s paid off he could sell it and make some money. Duh.

    In total, AI is roughly $350,000 in the hole…EVERY MONTH!!!! WTF?!

    Just wait until his wife’s divorce hearings are done. AI has children with her that he’ll have to pay child support for and alimony. So that money is going to go even faster. Better save those pennies Bubba Chuck.
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iverson had a restaurant out in hampton in a very good location right accross from this brand new shopping center thats thriving. his restaurant was open for only a month before that shit closed and had a new owner and name.
    P swayze166
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    (It’s unclear how much is spent at T.G.I. Friday’s)
    tumblr_m6v3qpcMb21rz00lbo7_250.gif

    nigga cant you see im eating."



    LOL.....i can see AI saying that toooo....
  • Jdilla26 wrote: »
    (It’s unclear how much is spent at T.G.I. Friday’s)
    tumblr_m6v3qpcMb21rz00lbo7_250.gif

    LMAO is the wings that good
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    (It’s unclear how much is spent at T.G.I. Friday’s)
    tumblr_m6v3qpcMb21rz00lbo7_250.gif

    me and my younger cousin saw iverson at Fridays when he was playing for detroit had a plate full of wings at the bar. His AAU coach knew iverson bodyguard who was with him and they were talking.

    my cousin loved iverson and was gonna go there and talk to him and i told him dont do it iverson an asshole. he went over anyways and iverson told him "nigga cant you see im eating."

    my cousin took all his iverson posters down all his iverson gear and threw it out.

    Don't have a problem with what he did to your cousin, you can't bother people when they eating
    JusDre313
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yea i know plenty of folks that had a run in with AI. This broad I used to smash off said he dam near spit on her for asking for a autograph at teh bar. The nigga rude as shit My man's almost got into it with him at Love in the VIP. Him and his crew stomped some folks out at some club in DC. He got sued over that shit.

    as far as the money though dam AI just dam 10 on groceries and 10 on restaurants

    hope he can get his child support reduced... andI pray this isn't in VA they don't play that shit at all
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nga on some A.Walker status I see..

    when will these ngas learned...did he not watch 30 for 30 "Broke" Lol
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    i cant wait until he has to start auctioning off shit from his house. that will be hilarious to see what people will pay for his socks and arm sleeves
    ShadyWorldOrdermike06
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao fans be getting their feelings hurt by celebrities
    king hassanP swayze166JusDre313blakfyahking
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    oh yea i know plenty of folks that had a run in with AI. This broad I used to smash off said he dam near spit on her for asking for a autograph at teh bar. The nigga rude as shit My man's almost got into it with him at Love in the VIP. Him and his crew stomped some folks out at some club in DC. He got sued over that shit.

    as far as the money though dam AI just dam 10 on groceries and 10 on restaurants

    hope he can get his child support reduced... andI pray this isn't in VA they don't play that shit at all

    i heard he stay going to t.g.i. fridays in dc
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    oh yea i know plenty of folks that had a run in with AI. This broad I used to smash off said he dam near spit on her for asking for a autograph at teh bar. The nigga rude as shit My man's almost got into it with him at Love in the VIP. Him and his crew stomped some folks out at some club in DC. He got sued over that shit.

    as far as the money though dam AI just dam 10 on groceries and 10 on restaurants

    hope he can get his child support reduced... andI pray this isn't in VA they don't play that shit at all

    i heard he stay going to t.g.i. fridays in dc

    he been spotted several times drinkin bud light out of red solo cups inside of b-list strip clubs
    P swayze166
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 28,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw that fool at a casino in Detroit. He was gambling w a bottle of Hennessey drunk as fuck losing all his money
    infamous114BlackAX410
  • ShadyWorldOrderShadyWorldOrder Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if he lying on some of those expenses b/c he is in a divorce court....b/c 10k on groceries=Moron
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got 5 kids toooooo...hella child support payments and his kids are like 7 yrs old......i hope he dont committ that like joran belcher
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    i cant wait until he has to start auctioning off shit from his house. that will be hilarious to see what people will pay for his socks and arm sleeves
    my sis wants his durag
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.