What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

shout out to kobe bean bryant

ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Mr 30,000 man...... One of d few niggas i have called out of work for even when Broke just to watch him play.....lebron as well and when jordan was in wiz...

kobe will be missed when hes done....
Lebron-Dancing.gifyaylebron_medium.gif
tumblr_m6081lS9EE1qfiwrio1_500.gif
P swayze166buttuh_bNothingButTheTruthunspoken_respectkacee139VulcanRavenericb4prezCopperTheBoyRoLV_Don
«13

Replies

  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4.....well, u know....
    Inglewood_Bpeagle05miamivice305
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,697 Regulator
    congrats to Kobe.

    we know he passin wilt and mike ya think he ends 3rd or pass Karl for 2nd when its all said and done?

    Kareem to far off imo
    P swayze166buttuh_b
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Its not so much the points he amassed that a great thing.. but the how and the when especially those headline stealing moments.

    Top 5
    P swayze166
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats to Kobe.

    we know he passin wilt and mike ya think he ends 3rd or pass Karl for 2nd when its all said and done?

    Kareem to far off imo
    He will pass malone
    Lebron-Dancing.gifyaylebron_medium.gif
    tumblr_m6081lS9EE1qfiwrio1_500.gif
    P swayze166
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    gotta give my congrats to bean... my all time favorite player, before the flame war begins.
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    ATTSP swayze166buttuh_bkacee139
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youngest ever to do it, and he had almost 3 seasons of not many minutes and 2 lockout years.....prob the most impressive of all his records honestly. And he did it all winning 5 ships and going to SEVEN finals. Da GOAT


    I forgot about his lockout yrs and the few minutes he played first three seasons...he would have passed this record earlier
    Lebron-Dancing.gifyaylebron_medium.gif
    tumblr_m6081lS9EE1qfiwrio1_500.gif
    P swayze166buttuh_bplaymaker88kacee139
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also.....he didn't average 20+ ppg til his 4th season in the NBA.

    basically did this shit in 13 years...bulk of it....and watching him play this season,he aint slowing down
    buttuh_b
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but the lakers are still under .500
    buttuh_bplaymaker88Serious Juice Mayne
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck does that have to do with the thread faggot?

    We talk about that in the Official Lakers thread and Official NBA thread. Quit spamming a thread about career achievements.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    coop9889
  • afromoafromo Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think kobe is the best scorer ever in terms of will and versatility. Mike didnt shoot threes alot, if he did it'll be a different story but he didnt so i give the edge to kobe. Also, kobe takes and alot of times makes really difficult shots that other won't take which is a good/bad(on some nights terribly bad)thing. Only person I believe who could have matched kobe in scoring versatility is Tracy Mcgrady. Durant and lebron gotta learn to post up to take the crown down the road.
    tumblr_nxpuniidcq1qheyblo1_1280.jpg
    DR. JEKbuttuh_b
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Youngest ever to do it, and he had almost 3 seasons of not many minutes and 2 lockout years.....prob the most impressive of all his records honestly. And he did it all winning 5 ships and going to SEVEN finals. Da GOAT

    Bryant was the fifth-fastest player -- in terms of games played -- to reach the milestone, needing 1,179. Chamberlain was the fastest at 941 games, followed by Jordan (960), Abdul-Jabbar (1,101) and Malone (1,152)
    Shots bryant-23,071
    Malone-21,777
    Jabbar-24414
    Jordan-23,010-number is actually lower
    Chamberlin-22,911 number is slightly lower

    Only Jabbar jacked up more shots too get it.

    Kobe free throws
    7546ftm 9002fta
    Jordan
    7061ftm 8448fta
    jabbar
    5804ftm 8091fta
    Malone
    8082ftm 11027fta-number is slighty low
    Chamberlin
    5825ftm 11000fta
    Only Malone made more free throws(Chamberlin shouldn't even count)

    I don't wanna hear that shit about lockouts and minuets nigga done took a plenty of shots and free throws he only missed 48 games because of lockouts he only missed 100 total games due to injuries and lock outs,I don't want too even put down how many Mike missed, ok I lied it's 208 games due too injures and retirement bitches.probably would of had the shit in 96 or 97.

    Anyway congrats too Kobe and enjoy stans while you can cause Lebron coming!



    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
    buttuh_bkacee139ericb4prezgman82coop9889CopperD.D.S.
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes amazing skill and being able to score from any where on the court to do the 30 stacks as fast as Kobe did it.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    This clown is making up numbers. Jordan didn't miss no god damn 208 games due to injuries/lockouts. He missed 83 games altogether through out his playing career. Less than Kobe. And he played until he was 39. He had ample opportunities to play in more games and didn't take em, HIS FAULT.

    Kobe missed 102 games due to injuries alone and 48 due to lockout. That's 150 altogether. Lol @ only missed 100 games to injuries aka 1.25 seasons. To put that in perspective, Lebron James has only missed 30 games over his 9 year career (some due to injury, others sitting out season ending games because they already locked the seed). Every player has injuries though. It's a part of the game. It's actually admirable to be able to avoid them.

    Quit trying to discredit the greatest scorer ever.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    NothingButTheTruthP swayze166coop9889CallMeWelvin
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Kobe didn't miss those 48 games due to lockout averaging 25 PPG he would have an extra 1200 points. But to be fair, the whole league missed those games. We can't go off of what if's, just gotta respect what he's been able to do.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    P swayze166
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This clown is making up numbers. Jordan didn't miss no god damn 208 games due to injuries/lockouts. He missed 83 games altogether through out his playing career. Less than Kobe. And he played until he was 39. He had ample opportunities to play in more games and didn't take em, HIS FAULT.


    Quit trying to discredit the greatest scorer ever.

    I miss spoke what I was trying too say he missed 208 due too injuries and retiement and sitting probably. lol at Kobe being the best scorer ever stop it all he got is best footwork maybe!

    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This clown is making up numbers. Jordan didn't miss no god damn 208 games due to injuries/lockouts. He missed 83 games altogether through out his playing career. Less than Kobe. And he played until he was 39. He had ample opportunities to play in more games and didn't take em, HIS FAULT.


    Quit trying to discredit the greatest scorer ever.

    I miss spoke what I was trying too say he missed 208 due too injuries and retiement and sitting probably. lol at Kobe being the best scorer ever stop it all he got is best footwork maybe!

    Did someone force him to retire?? Kobe didn't make the decision to have a lockout. Jordan didn't want to play.

    Name a scorer in history who was more dangerous from anywhere on the court.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    P swayze166
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This clown is making up numbers. Jordan didn't miss no god damn 208 games due to injuries/lockouts. He missed 83 games altogether through out his playing career. Less than Kobe. And he played until he was 39. He had ample opportunities to play in more games and didn't take em, HIS FAULT.


    Quit trying to discredit the greatest scorer ever.

    I miss spoke what I was trying too say he missed 208 due too injuries and retiement and sitting probably. lol at Kobe being the best scorer ever stop it all he got is best footwork maybe!


    Did someone force him to retire?? Kobe didn't make the decision to have a lockout. Jordan didn't want to play.

    Name a scorer in history who was more dangerous from anywhere on the court.

    Mj and Kevin Durant
    It dosen't matter everybody know Houston got asteriks for that 1st ring cause Mike wasn't playing.Shit happens in life but we all know the nigga would of been playing if his pops didn't die.
    Kobe took alot more 3's but his % ain't head and shoulders better.
    Mike 3pt%
    581 1778 .327

    Kobe
    1540 4566 .337
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
    P swayze166
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This clown is making up numbers. Jordan didn't miss no god damn 208 games due to injuries/lockouts. He missed 83 games altogether through out his playing career. Less than Kobe. And he played until he was 39. He had ample opportunities to play in more games and didn't take em, HIS FAULT.


    Quit trying to discredit the greatest scorer ever.

    I miss spoke what I was trying too say he missed 208 due too injuries and retiement and sitting probably. lol at Kobe being the best scorer ever stop it all he got is best footwork maybe!


    Did someone force him to retire?? Kobe didn't make the decision to have a lockout. Jordan didn't want to play.

    Name a scorer in history who was more dangerous from anywhere on the court.

    Mj and Kevin Durant

    No and No.

    KD scored 50 points one time in his life. You can't be serious. And he still doesn't have a post game.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    NothingButTheTruthkacee139ericb4prezP swayze166
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    [
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog you sonnin yourself. That means Kobe made over three times as many 3 pointers as Cheese Eyes. Who holds the record for most 3-pointers ever scored in one game?

    Jordan ain't the only player in the league with a family member to die. He decided to retire. Fuck the dumb shit. He accomplished what he accomplished on the court. I remember Carmelo's sister passed a couple years ago and he missed a couple games but you don't see him retiring.

    The sad truth is that it was MJ's fault his Pops got clapped anyway.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    P swayze166CallMeWelvin
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe had deeper range then Michael Jordan but Michael was more efficient and got to 30,000 in less games then the Black Bean Mamba. Michael Jordan was the second to Wilt "I done fuck a lot bitches" Chamberlin . Actually Kobe took the longest out all members to get to 30k but hey he got to 30k now can you get the lakers pass .500 .

    http://www.interbasket.net/news/9635/2012/12/kobe-bryant-youngest-not-fastest-nba-player-30000-points/
    buttuh_bReggie80
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Dog you sonnin yourself. That means Kobe made over three times as many 3 pointers as Cheese Eyes. Who holds the record for most 3-pointers ever scored in one game?



    Jordan ain't the only player in the league with a family member to die. He decided to retire. Fuck the dumb shit. He accomplished what he accomplished on the court. I remember Carmelo's sister passed a couple years ago and he missed a couple games but you don't see him retiring.

    The sad truth is that it was MJ's fault his Pops got clapped anyway.

    I'm only looking at percentage never said Kobe was or wasn't better it's just not overwhelming niggas act like he shot 40% 33% is decent.Whatever the case it happened and that was his reason for not playing,and he should of been.
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Dog you sonnin yourself. That means Kobe made over three times as many 3 pointers as Cheese Eyes. Who holds the record for most 3-pointers ever scored in one game?



    Jordan ain't the only player in the league with a family member to die. He decided to retire. Fuck the dumb shit. He accomplished what he accomplished on the court. I remember Carmelo's sister passed a couple years ago and he missed a couple games but you don't see him retiring.

    The sad truth is that it was MJ's fault his Pops got clapped anyway.

    I'm only looking at percentage never said Kobe was or wasn't better it's just not overwhelming niggas act like he shot 40% 33% is decent.Whatever the case it happened and that was his reason for not playing,and he should of been.

    So what's your point??? Kobe is a way better 3-point shooter than Jordan was. Jordan also played in an expansion era with less athletic undersized defenders so his attempts were easier.

    And it makes a huge difference the reason for not playing. Jordan chose not to play in those games where he could have scored more points while Kobe didn't have a choice.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.