30 AND OLDER THREAD.

death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
So you stepped out of ya childish ways and now have become a young man.. Are you where you thought you would be in life or further ahead? What plans and goals do you have for the future. Are you settling down with your woman? Are you financially sound?

This topic is for anything you wish to discuss... New ideas. Advice you young adults about to cross the 30 yr line etc..

Keep it grown.

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 43,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying my 30's. can do a whole lot better tho.
    MzKB
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our way of living has changed in general. Most people don't get married at 18 or 19 anymore, so 30 doesn't hold the same meaning it once did.

Things are good, but I'm still figuring life out..the only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.

What I can say is that the horizon looks bright and I'm content with that.

I agree with you 100% here. Everyday you spend trying to figure out life is time wasted. As long as I progress forward I guess I'm doing okay.
    Katilledout
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 43,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Just made 30 earlier this week.. I'm right on schedule.. Just gotta finish up strong in the next few years.. And life 'Should' be a breeze afterward..

My advice to anybody who isnt happy with their progress in life.. Dont complain.. Think of a tangible plan... Take it one step at a time.. And execute.. And Pray.. Life is what you make it.. Im from the projects.. I aint even supposed to be where I'm at...

This needs to be quoted for truthfulness
    Dr.ChemixAP12
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,661 Regulator
    My nigga Cain call y'all niggas youngins
    CainMzKB
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't start seeing things for what they are till like 5 years ago. Since then I had to reformulate my plans. By that I mean the food they force down our throats, the news they allow us to know, and how they regulate how we spend our money. When i retire, i'll have my earthship on a few acres (that I already own) and have a credit score of 0 hopefully.
    freshb651MzKB
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still in my twenties! Im a young tenderoni! ooowww!!
    StewhauteblakfyahkingStoneColdMikeySour-CreamGodNThaBuild'nHyenaKilladwade206gns
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,661 Regulator
    I will be 30 in April
    gns
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFO charlie!!

ilu.
    PurrStewhautecan'tyoutell

@ you.
    PurrStewskpjr78can'tyoutellMzKB
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

come see me. i want in
    Purr
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 55,043 Regulator
    August 1, 1982

shit got real.....
    PurrDarcSkiesocelot
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't start seeing things for what they are till like 5 years ago. Since then I had to reformulate my plans. By that I mean the food they force down our throats, the news they allow us to know, and how they regulate how we spend our
    money. When i retire, i'll have my earthship on a few acres (that I already own) and have a credit score of 0 hopefully.

I would like to just go off the radar.. No credit or anything else that says I exist. Have my own land, grow my own food etc.. Me and whomever I marry. I don't wanna be depended on this broken system.

cosign 1000%... My life mission now is to be off the grid. When i saw the first documentary on the earthship, I said I got to have one of those, maybe even 2... I bought my home 5 years ago when they were buy 1000 square feet get 1000 square feet free. I refinanced that shit a year and a half ago when shit was @ 2.3% for 15 years this time. So I'll be out from under it in about 8 years and haven't financed anything since and will not. So, my home is the only thing on my credit report which drops the score because I'm not in debt to anybody (it's funny when you realize how that shit works). I'm getting there one payment at a time. Side effect of that is your pockets get fatter from not paying bills every month. go figure.

This is eerily true!
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 19,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Fuck 30 nigga, I'll be 40 next year

congrats. thats probably almost senior citizen status in Chicago
    THen I need to retire and start collecting my benefits

Matt-SneakDZAcan'tyoutell
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    70s baby checkin in. My 30s are amazing. Nothin too much to say its all life.
    aladdin1978
    Will Munny wrote: »
    if you're 30 you're not a young man. you're a regular man.

No you're a grown azzz man.
    skpjr78BOSSExcellencegnsDWO
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <waving goodbye to the 30's in months to come
    take advantage of the 30's but don't take it for granted either.. I gotta prepare to start counting down my last 25 years breathing (they say black men die at 60-65 naturally on avg)
    DWO