What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

who's the greatest power foward of all time?

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
this one nigga said duncan and i was like ummmmm idk. malone would of beasted that nigga. but then he brought up the four chips and he was like malone aint doin that. so who do yall think?

also we couldnt decide on a three cause that was kind of hard. so who do yall consider the all time greats at the three and the four?

Replies

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timmy.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    soul rattler
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duncan, Malone, Barkley, KG, Nowitzki, McHale
    soul rattler
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small Forwards
    1 Lebron James
    2 Larry Bird
    3 Julius Erving
    HyenaKillaPiffyHaze
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its easily tim duncan
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
    Sour-Creamsoul rattler
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timmy D is the greatest PF of all time but Karl Malone is the prototypical PF

You want your PF to look and play like Karl but you want him to win like Tim
    ibeCzE3L7NpZac.gif
    whitecrackerdwade206
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be Duncan....hands down.....I would also take McHale, Worthy and Barkley over Malone
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad swears up and down it was Bob Petit, but that was before my time

He often tells me about the time Petit shot 62 over Bill Russell in the NBA Finals with a broken arm.

For you basketball heads go watch some NBA clips of the man and look up his career stats.

Unfortunately this was before my time and didnt see Petit so my vote goes to Tim Duncan by a mile.

The fact that Karl Malone has no titles hurt him.

People though a lot of great players didnt win titles in that era probably due to Jordan.

If it wasn't for Jordan cats like Ewing, Reggie Miller, and Karl Malone might have rings.
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea im taking Timmy
    77192_small.jpg

tumblr_m57mrtHaDz1r6ombko1_500.gif

miami_dolphins_flag_7885sma.jpg
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't even a Spurs fan, grew up a Suns fan but Tim Duncan without question.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

• blu197blu197 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malone is my fav PF of all time but I know Timmy is the best PF of all time (due to accolades not skill)
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim then kg/barkley/malone/mchale rings dont makethe player better and tim is the most skilled
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim Duncan easily. Out of all the other great power forwards(KG, Barkley, Malone, Dirk, McHale, Worthy) which one of them had the impact Timmy did? He also had the most complete game out of all of them. And if you just want the shut the fuck up argument: 4 rings, 3 finals mvps, 2 league mvps back to back. Enough said.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    southsil4lil
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this even a question?
    Thread backfire.
    TheIraq
  • MantequillaMantequilla Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Mchale is underrated. answer is Timmy
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • ploccplocc Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    Duncan, Malone, Barkley, KG, Nowitzki, McHale[/gquote]

I like those choices. But James Worthy, and Elvin "The Big E" Hayes should ialso be in the conversation.
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought tim duncan was a Center playing power forward
    playmaker88A$AP_A$TONdwade206
  • ShadyWorldOrderShadyWorldOrder Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    plocc wrote: »
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    Duncan, Malone, Barkley, KG, Nowitzki, McHale[/gquote]

I like those choices. But James Worthy, and Elvin "The Big E" Hayes should ialso be in the conversation.

James Worthy was more of small foward imo
    NoLook_original.gif?1355278253

wildtd.gif
    king hassan