FARRAKHAN >>>> Any Other Modern So-Called Black Leader

If this man ran for president, I would actually start voting.

UNTOUCHABLE.

MARIO_DROSneakDZAedwardnigmaLurker6Mr.Bocarioblackgod813fortyacres&amuleAjackson17Silverbacc_LHC47a.mannBlack_Samsondwade206WhoisDonG???bobbydrake2006Mister B.Busta Carmichael JungzVIBE

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lip service... y the nation aint saving niggas in Chiraq?
    deadeyeAmotekundwade206
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the NOI based in Chicago too? That makes that question @StopItFive just asked very interesting.
    deadeyeLurker6dwade206
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep my opinions to myself on this.
    VIBE
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,372 Regulator
    can they stop calling themselves muslims already, i hate getting confused with them
    ThehighmasteredwardnigmaLurker6blackgod813--vincenzo--miamivice305desertrain10SOWETOshtoopid
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire ????????????????????????????????????????Posts: 11,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    jono wrote: »
    Isn't the NOI based in Chicago too? That makes that question @StopItFive just asked very interesting.

The youngins probably aren't trying to hear what Farrakhan and the NOI are saying.

I get what you and 5 are saying though.

Kinda like how I feel about DC.

Basically, I think it should be a model state.

Meaning, if Congress and the President can't keep drugs, crime, poverty, etc out of DC...how the fuck are they gonna do it anywhere else?

Granted, that may be a "little" bit unrealistic...but not really when you think about it.
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

farrakhan that had malcom killed? this the dude you saying is greater than any black leader?
    Dr.Chemixedwardnigmablackgod813a.mannWhoisDonG???Africa United
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What have he done to farther mankind?
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,742 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Grammar
    VIBE
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

kai_valya wrote: »
    can they stop calling themselves muslims already, i hate getting confused with them

I know right niggas aint out'chea killin their wives and daughters...can't be muslim...[insert shaq face]

Farrakhan aint out'chea in these streets like he used to be especially in the Chi where this gunplay
    go down. Mostly on some lecture circuit bullshit. NOI started in Detroit though, but its proximity to
    Chicago would be very influential.

What was it in Dark Knight Rises who was it that said you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain?
    That statement applies to so many so called Black leaders. Started out with good intentions [except Jesse fuck Jesse, nigga was behind King assassination] but they start totin the middle of the road next thing you know they are compromising their principles.
    Dr.Chemixdeadeye
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,742 Regulator
    Rs

Grammar

What HAS he done to farther mankind.

Happy nigga?

You forgot the question mark
    SneakDZAsoul rattlerVIBE
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh he was talking about substituting that A for U my nigga
    dwade206
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't pull punches. I respect that.
    edwardnigmaa.mann
    BossBoo wrote: »

Grammar

Happy nigga?

not that i got an A in english or anything..
    but i think the proper word is FURther.. i could be wrong tho..

Shit, I don't have a excuses for that one.

All I can say is "playas fuck up too"
    VIBE
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claude Anderson>>>95% of these cats
    AmotekunUnderMiSensiDisciplined InSight
  • Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

The youngins probably aren't trying to hear what Farrakhan and the NOI are saying.

I get what you and 5 are saying though.

Kinda like how I feel about DC.

Basically, I think it should be a model state.

Meaning, if Congress and the President can't keep drugs, crime, poverty, etc out of DC...how the fuck are they gonna do it anywhere else?

Granted, that may be a "little" bit unrealistic...but not really when you think about it.

One thing I will say is crime and murder in DC are the lowest they have been since pre Raeful . But crime will never stop as long as we have poverty , poor education system , lack of fathers and Chief Keef . However the nation needs to step up more in Chiraq . FARRAKHAN is that dude tho
    Meta_Consciousedwardnigma
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I fucks with the minister and the NOI... but I have to call brothers out... where is the leadership leading?
    what is being accomplished besides sound bites?
    Dr.ChemixAllah_U_AkbarAmotekunmohamed

Grammar

Happy nigga?

How did I not see that? Still in grammar nazi boot camp
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire ????????????????????????????????????????Posts: 11,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't fuck with someone that believes that white people were created by a mad scientist named Yakub
    NOI is a crock of shit
    i know his (farrakhan's) granddaughter personally, that bitch is cray cray

This chick right here?

Queen-YoNasda.jpg

If so, she definitely looks crazy.

deadeye wrote: »
    can't fuck with someone that believes that white people were created by a mad scientist named Yakub
    NOI is a crock of shit
    i know his (farrakhan's) granddaughter personally, that bitch is cray cray

This chick right here?

Queen-YoNasda.jpg

If so, she definitely looks crazy.

She looks like the reason farrakhan had malcolm killed
    Lincoln

Grammar

Happy nigga?

How did I not see that? Still in grammar nazi boot camp

I took the last 2 semesters off and I'm fucking up. Still got seats left in your class?
    JokerKinga.mann