AFROBEAT/AZONTO/DANCEHALL/REGGAE/REGGAETON...Thread!

A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
Post all that shit IN HERE...LEGOOOO....!!!

--vincenzo--MzKB

Replies

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this kind of music but I don't feel like posting anything right now. I might later.
    A1000MILESBoyPussySixSickSins
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sall good, cuh...
    I was high...Imma post some more later too though...
    Bodhi
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I've never heard of Azonto. Any notable artists?
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word. What is Azonto? As far as Afrobeat, all I really know is Fela. I love Fela's shit though.
    Bodhirip.dillaDMTxTHCDr.Chemix
    Here's a good ass mix of some of the hottest Nigerian songs this year...

• --vincenzo----vincenzo-- Posts: 142
    edited December 2012
    that ish is entertaining:

another one:

going to ghana in 2 weeks, i'll post more stuff live from the motherland soon
    A1000MILESMzKB
    Some Reggaeton from 2012...

gns
  • AggyAFAggyAF I really hate niggas I'm a NaziPosts: 37,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *takes a seat*

Can't wait to go back to Nigeria...

rip.dilla
  • alvarez_313alvarez_313 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭✭
    Can soca get some love up in here too? If so I'll post some
    A1000MILESMzKB
    Hell yeah, bret...Drop that shit...I'm mid day drunk, I'd love to hear some Soca...
    just got back from Aruba, gotta represent

tumba
    Aruba
    Curacao

@a1000miles are you Nigerian?
    A1000MILESMuhannadgns
    ^^ Yessuh, Green n White Naija...I ain't appreciate it growin up though, cause we left when I was 3, and I was raised in South Carolina...
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ^^ Yessuh, Green n White Naija...I ain't appreciate it growin up though, cause we left when I was 3, and I was raised in South Carolina...

thats dope, my fam from the Caribbean, born and raised in NJ tho. is there a large African/Caribbean population in South Carolina? Cuz NYC/NJ has a huge population (especially Caribbean) so i was always proud ot be West Indian

thats dope, my fam from the Caribbean, born and raised in NJ tho. is there a large African/Caribbean population in South Carolina? Cuz NYC/NJ has a huge population (especially Caribbean) so i was always proud ot be West Indian

There is a large African population, not so much Carribean...But the town I stay in isn't very diverse at all...Niggas, Red necks, Messicans...And the occasional Asians/Middle Eastern folk who open shops...

There is a large African population, not so much Carribean...But the town I stay in isn't very diverse at all...Niggas, Red necks, Messicans...And the occasional Asians/Middle Eastern folk who open shops...

Interesting...
    Yep...Really, the lower you go in the state, the more diverse it gets...We got islands down here where if you heard them talk, you'd think they was from St. Thomas...But I was raised upstate for the most part, and up here it's just country...
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 16,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to go back to Nigeria...

Was there earlier this month ..

2 weeks and the heat!
    A1000MILES
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep...Really, the lower you go in the state, the more diverse it gets...We got islands down here where if you heard them talk, you'd think they was from St. Thomas...But I was raised upstate for the most part, and up here it's just country...

My man, fellow Naija..are you Yoruba? Igbo? Hausa? What? I was born and raised in DMV, mad Nigerians there. I haven't been back to Nigeria, I need to go. I hear it is transforming over there.

My man, fellow Naija..are you Yoruba? Igbo? Hausa? What? I was born and raised in DMV, mad Nigerians there. I haven't been back to Nigeria, I need to go. I hear it is transforming over there.

Yoruba...And yeah, I already know, I got fam in the DMV...On my mom's side though, so they just American...But I love it up there in D.C., wish I coulda spent more time there...Might be tryna move in the future...And I def gotta go back to Nigeria...Hopefully this summer...
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yoruba...And yeah, I already know, I got fam in the DMV...On my mom's side though, so they just American...But I love it up there in D.C., wish I coulda spent more time there...Might be tryna move in the future...And I def gotta go back to Nigeria...Hopefully this summer...

Yeah DC is cool, lol I hate it now since I've been here my entire life, but its def a good move. Yo, I have never been back home I am so mad..my parents don't want me going by myself because of security issues, but I want to go so bad that I might just have to tell them to fall back..lol
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got back from Aruba, gotta represent

tumba
    Aruba
    Curacao

@a1000miles are you Nigerian?
    Great thread. This is music from my area. Got me feeling nostalgic, takes me back to my childhood. Props on posting this. I'ma come back later on and lace this thread with some heat.
    A1000MILESrip.dilla
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    youtube.com/watch?v=_f0sfUQZpBY

[url="
    "]youtube.com/watch?v=bBvcVeKFX9A
    [/url]

Gotta rep for my French Antillian folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vXUpVMMuqQ

Old but still dope. Pina records!!!
    A1000MILESAggyAF