What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

true or false.. when somebody hit u wit the FEELINGS, they ass really the 1 who was mad

PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
i think its safe to say thats the case 9x outta 10

and some haters in the mix in there somewhere
i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
hueys_a_m_r_i_opurpngoldNIKE...Bawse D.LoxBilly_PonchoSour-CreamMeta_ConsciousAmotekunb@squ1@t reduxJDSTAYWITIT700Lord EtherIoniz3dSPIRITZIdiopathic JokerVulcanRavenLady_ZeePurrCallMeWelvinKatT. SanfordShizlanskyBiblicalAtheist MrCrookedLetterhauteHafBaykedsoul rattlerdwade206CainedwardnigmagnsA1000MILESrooster_cogburnking hassanDupacVIBE(Nope)(ob)Scenecoop9889

Replies

• PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 someone gives you feelings for making this thread.
    oh i already knew that was coming before i made it lol you know how it is.

Meta_Consciouspurpngoldb@squ1@t reduxIdiopathic Jokerdwade206gnsDupac(Nope)coop9889
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas never ever seen me post before but after i smack em with an ether soaked glove, they hit feelings for shit that doesnt even require a reaction...niggas gettin mad pussy outchea b

PremeerSour-CreamMeta_ConsciouspurpngoldIdiopathic Joker[Deleted User]Lady_Zeea.mannMrCrookedLetterdwade206edwardnigmaDupac(Nope)Coppercoop9889
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dawg that's the same shit i be saying. everytime a lame give me a feeling i just laugh
    #5a7ut3
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    PremeerSour-CreamMeta_Consciousb@squ1@t reduxIdiopathic JokerMrCrookedLetterdwade206Dupac(Nope)coop9889purpngold
    dawg that's the same shit i be saying. everytime a lame give me a feeling i just laugh
    #5a7ut3

zactly.. feelings is actually like a positive button cuz you know you got under somebody skin without even trying lol
    Meta_Consciouspurpngoldb@squ1@t reduxIdiopathic JokerKatdwade206edwardnigmaDupac(Nope)coop9889
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught feelings b. Fuck you.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

PremeerMax.Idiopathic Joker
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    nigga, are you going to make a thread about everything you experience on the IC?
    lol this my 1st IC related thread idiot
    purpngoldMeta_Consciousb@squ1@t reduxIdiopathic Jokerdwade206Dupac(Nope)coop9889
    LOL...nigga got selective memory n shit

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5231719
    nigga got a low IQ n shit.. whats that got to do with a IC experience you dumb nigga
    Meta_Consciousb@squ1@t reduxIdiopathic Jokerdwade206Dupac(Nope)(ob)Scenecoop9889purpngold
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    LOL...nigga got selective memory n shit

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5231719
    nigga got a low IQ n shit.. whats that got to do with a IC experience you dumb nigga

uh_wtf_gif1.gif

tumblr_m412zp06ja1rw4yfko1_500.gif

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    Idiopathic JokerPremeerb@squ1@t reduxa.mannA1000MILESDupac
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the move to donkey b..

Idiopathic Jokerpurpngold
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,614 Regulator
    I done hit hit everyone with feelings

I now bid you adeiu
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    NIKE...Dr.Chemixb@squ1@t reduxDMTxTHCedwardnigmacoop9889
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many feelings
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    b@squ1@t redux
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are feelings?

irobot.png
    b@squ1@t reduxedwardnigmaA1000MILEScoop9889Billy_Poncho
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shots fired at bitchass posters*
    b@squ1@t reduxKatedwardnigmaPremeer
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. I post with 0% emotion. Soon as I log out or hit that red X in the corner " What is the IC? What is...allhiphop?"
    Dr.Chemixb@squ1@t reduxPurr700dwade206edwardnigmaDupacIdiopathic Joker(Nope)coop9889
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Plap Star wrote: »
    naw b its the wacks

i got 1k of em, and i get most of em on the my posts etherin somebody, ill have 30 ethers and lol;s and one wack

that one wack always be form the person i fucked up

whenever I post in the reason. its always this one poster I ethered many post counts ago that always wack or flag my post

either he dying for my attention or he is just a plain jane faggot

*in before he see this post, flag or wack it nh*
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew been doing this recently to me though trying to get in a certain woman's bowl of lucky charms.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,217 Regulator
    fuck this entire fucking thread...

maybe if you niggas would stop trying to be shock posters you wouldn't have these problems...

leave that shit to the pro's...

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    dwade206edwardnigmaDupacIdiopathic Jokercoop9889Premeer
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my last "feelings" was given by t/s so the op question is one he would have to ask himself.

However, I only give feelings when someone displays them.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    BiblicalAtheist
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,750 Regulator
    it's not always true, but i've seen cats hit the button because they had nothing else to say.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Bodhi