What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Biggie's Autopsy Report

sapo614sapo614 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Reason
313hphd.jpg
Christopher Wallace sustained gunshot wounds to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum on the night he was murdered in L.A. back in 1997 ... this according to the never-before-seen autopsy report, just obtained by TMZ.The report confirms Wallace -- who was listed at 6'1", 395 lbs -- was struck a total of 4 times in a drive-by shooting on Wilshire Blvd while the 24-year-old rapper sat in the passenger seat of a Chevy Suburban.According to the report, 3 of the shots were NOT fatal.--

Gunshot #1 struck Wallace in the left forearm and traveled down to his wrist. --
Gunshot #2 struck Wallace in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder. --
Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh.

The reports says .. after Gunshot #3 exited the thigh, "the projectile strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration."The fatal bullet was Gunshot #4 ... which entered Wallace's body through his right hip and ripped its way through several vital organs ... before coming to rest in his left shoulder area.According to the report, the bullet perforated Wallace's colon, liver, heart and the upper lobe of his left lung.Immediately after the shooting Wallace was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital -- where doctors performed an emergency thoracotomy ... but it was too late.

Wallace was pronounced dead at 1:15 AM.According to the report, all 4 of the gunshots traveled through the Suburban passenger door before striking Wallace. Two of the bullets were found on the gurney that transported Wallace to the hospital. Another bullet was discovered at the hospital when the body was turned over after doctors had pronounced him dead.During the autopsy, the coroner listed Wallace as "morbidly obese."  A toxicology test revealed Wallace had no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system at the time of his death.Wallace's body was eventually ID'd by his mother and wife.One last thing ... on one of the pages of the autopsy report, there is a note scribbled under the headline "Other Pertinent Information" which reads: "Decedent may be rap singer."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/07/notorious-b-i-g-autopsy-death-report-christopher-wallace-gunshots-heart-arm-scrotum/

aladdin1978illedoutSleepwalkingInJapanStoneColdMikey

Replies

• mdotmdot Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot how young he was when he got shot crazy.
    rooster_cogburnLincolnSionBarryHalls
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnn .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• daboyag1daboyag1 Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭
    – Gunshot #1 struck Wallace in the left forearm and traveled down to his wrist.

– Gunshot #2 struck Wallace in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder.

– Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh. The reports says .. after Gunshot #3 exited the thigh, “the projectile strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration.”

The fatal bullet was Gunshot #4 … which entered Wallace’s body through his right hip and ripped its way through several vital organs … before coming to rest in his left shoulder area.

http://rapradar.com/2012/12/07/b-i-g-autopsy-report-revealed/#respond

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/07/notorious-b-i-g-autopsy-death-report-christopher-wallace-gunshots-heart-arm-scrotum/
  • daboyag1daboyag1 Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭
    welp, guess I was a few seconds late, delete thread
  • King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out how he was struck so many times on the left side of his body when he was sitting in the passenger seat.
    rooster_cogburnTonyDubbz
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,348 Regulator
    I'm trying to figure out how he was struck so many times on the left side of his body when he was sitting in the passenger seat.

i asked my self the same
    TonyDubbz
  • rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Im wondering if they got "inner" and "outer" mixed. Don't know how if he sitting in the passenger seat. Didn't they shoot FROM the passenger side?
    TonyDubbzLUClEN
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    That nigga was 395 pounds, got damn....

I could be wrong, but I believe you get bloated and gain weight when u die, so that could play a part.

He never looked 395 imo
  • ploccplocc Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    That nigga was 395 pounds, ugot damn....

I could be wrong, but I believe you get bloated and gain weight when u die, so that could play a part.

He never looked 395 imo

To quote B.I.G. "U gain 30 pounds when u die, no lie, lazy eye, I was hi whey hit me, took a couple cats with me, shit, i need the company".
    RIP

Lab Babyericb4prezrooster_cogburndouble0suge
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think BIG was at his heaviest weight when he died. He had the broken leg from that car accident 6 months earlier & was in the hospital for months. Dukes had to learn how to walk again & everything so thats probably why.

But damn, the last shot is the 1 that took him out. 1 less round fired & he'd still be here.
    B_Arooster_cogburn
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also crazy how this is another similarity b/w Pac & BIG's deaths. If I remember correctly the bullet that did the most damage to Pac hit his right hip & got lodged into his lung which had to be removed. Shits crazy!
    south4liferooster_cogburnSolitary Soldier
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit crazy. Do seem like they got some things mixed up in the report though like mentioned above.

Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh.

Not possible if he was sittin on the passenger side
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    I load my clips every other bullet full of hallow heads and solids
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas in this thread forgot about the introduction of magic bullets from the Kennedy assassination.
    iXATejJ4TvHp.gif
    StoneColdMikeyTheIraq
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You aint fazin' the amazing, While your guns raising, mines is blazing. HaHaaaaa" -Biggie

SMH [-(
    B_AMrCrookedLetter
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bout to put on ready to die and get drunk
    P swayze166
  • 209murdamike209murdamike Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    After all this "tupac got shot in the nut sack"talk proof comes out that it was actually biggie DAMN (2 chainz voice)
    P swayze166
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be ready to die too if i got shot in the sack
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Ms.ScorpMrCrookedLetterP swayze166