Im done with the club scene, a nigga tried to buy me a drink

Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
im from the pj's, not a thug but being a hood nigga in my veins

I was constantly referred to as being a goon because of my swag, and with the birth of my son i decided to get grown on the world

I got rid of my golds, cut my hair off & re-did my whole closet

Wear'n fitting clothes is uncomfortable and i think sends the wrong msg, cuz last nite a nigga asked could he buy me a drink, not a regular nigga, an out the closet flaming lip smacking nigga

I calmly placed my drink on the bar and left, when i got to my car i sat there and cried, i dont wanna go back to my old look and this being the 2nd run in with a gay this year, i fear i may end up in jail for strangling one of these niggas

I remember last year i clowned a poster for being approached by gays, do yall think this is karma or are these niggas getting bold
dwade206JokerKingAZTGLurker6Meta_ConsciousMatt-gnsb@squ1@t reduxValentinez A. KaiserTonyDubbzgoldenjaGot Em ShookHyenaKillaamenhotepivunspoken_respectWell Got DampurpngoldRecaptimus_Prime360StoneColdMikeyMrSoutCityBuilt 4 cuban linx1CK1SCoolJoeMARIO_DROAmotekunZydecoShawtyReppinTimeElzo69RenaissanceMzKBBusta Carmichael

Replies

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Dayum nigga did he ask for ass with that drank? If ere was no stipulations attached I'd would have taken the shit and move the fuck on.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these homos are on some bold and the brave shit these days.
    gns
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I has nothing to do with the way you were dressed, if you were wearing baggy shit they still trying to hit
    Amotekun
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    so yall niggas would have accepted a drink from a faggot

i would have got kicked out the club that night, cause i would start chokin that nigga

Why not? It not like I'm sucking his dick for a hunid million b. N/H

naw but you admit that you would suck his dick for a drink
    HyenaKillaSOWETO
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    @CC_Will, females was choosing tough last nite, i walked up to the line and a bitty was like " damn he sexy"...so you know the kinda nite i was having....clowning around with the fe fe's but i wasnt bagging em cuz i got a wife

Sad part about it, he was with a clique of bad ass broads
    MzKB
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

i would have got kicked out the club that night, cause i would start chokin that nigga

so they threw you out the club for offering to buy niggas drinks?

plap, there has to be an easier way to find a guy to pay you for oral sex

look kai

just cause i said you wasnt form africa earlier doesnt mean you gotta follow me around makin gay accusations
    Dirty SanchezMeta_ConsciousamenhotepivStoneColdMikey
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

wasnt no dick in the equation son. N/H you won't take a free drink but you'd take a dick in the mouth for a few millions though? I'd take the free drank all day.

wasnt no dick in the equation son. N/H you won't take a free drink but you'd take a dick in the mouth for a few millions though? I'd take the free drank all day.

cmon b, would you buy a drink for a bitch and not try to get some head at least

lets be real life and not ic life

you really would let a faggot buy you a drink in the club

seriously?
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Were you gettin at bitches at the club? He prolly saw you not talking to females and saw it as an opportunity...

Lmfao
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,290 Regulator
  • Charlie_Charlie_ Idus Martiae Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    free drink = free drink.

When I am in the club/bar with my fiance, men would buy me a drink and Ill tell them, " Top shelf Rum and Coke"; then I pass it right along to my man.

Hell one time, I even had a guy buying my man drinks.

Free drink =free drink

Why did you cry in the car? You should've told him that you're not gay and that thanks for the offer but, no thanks.

You caught feelings..

deadeyeblackgod813StewBusta Carmichael
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    free drink = free drink.
    Why did you cry in the car? You should've told him that you're not gay and that thanks for the offer but, no thanks.

You caught feelings..

Fuck all that, if that ain't my homie then I'm thinking that nigga got ulterior motives. A random nigga offering me a drink ain't cool, I got my own bread
    gnsWell Got DamStoneColdMikey[Deleted User]