Im done with the club scene, a nigga tried to buy me a drink

Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 3,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
im from the pj's, not a thug but being a hood nigga in my veins

I was constantly referred to as being a goon because of my swag, and with the birth of my son i decided to get grown on the world

I got rid of my golds, cut my hair off & re-did my whole closet

Wear'n fitting clothes is uncomfortable and i think sends the wrong msg, cuz last nite a nigga asked could he buy me a drink, not a regular nigga, an out the closet flaming lip smacking nigga

I calmly placed my drink on the bar and left, when i got to my car i sat there and cried, i dont wanna go back to my old look and this being the 2nd run in with a gay this year, i fear i may end up in jail for strangling one of these niggas

I remember last year i clowned a poster for being approached by gays, do yall think this is karma or are these niggas getting bold
dwade206JokerKingAZTGLurker6ThirdEyeFiveMatt-gnsb@squ1@t reduxValentinez A. KaiserTonyDubbzgoldenjaGot Em ShookHyenaKillaamenhotepivunspoken_respectWell Got DampurpngoldRecaptimus_Prime360MikeydaGawdMrSoutCityBuilt 4 cuban linx1CK1SCoolJoeDRO_BANKSAmotekunZydecoShawtyReppinTimeElzo69RenaissanceMzKBBusta Carmichael

Replies