Whats your favorite season of Friday Night Lights?

fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdubPosts: 14,190 Regulator
another goats show

rank em best to worst

Season 4
Season 1
Season 3
Season 5
Season 2

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I really liked season 2 until they fucked it up and quit it early.

Season 1 was really good. Probably season 4 was the best where Coach Taylor was coaching East Dillon.
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,190 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't know. I really liked season 2 until they fucked it up and quit it early.

Season 1 was really good. Probably season 4 was the best where Coach Taylor was coaching East Dillon.

i couldnt fuck with that landry/tyra murder beef thats my only gripe with season 2

Santiago was one of my favorite characters and you never get to find out what happens with his story. It pissed me right the fuck off.

Poor Landry gets shit on my birds in every episode. I'm Landry.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this is tough when saracen came into his own was great.. and vinces storyline ... everything was great though
    ..this show had me more misty eyed than any i can remember
    RawAce
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant call it
    I love each season for different reasons

only thing i didnt like is that they would win so many games on the last play and the landry covering for tara storyline jus really pissed me off
    Landry would get a F if he was in assassin school.
    oh yeah
    that mexican kid that was living wit mr garrity,
    they never closed his loop.
    if they did, it jus doesnt seem like there was closure to it
    Upon first watching the show,
    I really thought Jason was gonna do a miracle comeback wit the help of his wonderful girlfriend & awe-shucks drinkin pal.
    To see that this show stuck to how unfair & dirty life can really be by having him really committed to a wheelchair while his friend fucks his girl hurt my heart but also won me over wit the writing of the show.

The fails after that were kinda heartbreaking though.
    The shark meat trip to mexico, not making the damn cripple-ball team,being wheeled out on the field to mixed reaction,having a baby wit a fling.
    They was fuckin this kid over for a while.
    texas409
    The biggest downfall of the show was Julie Taylor. She was awful. Everything about her was ridiculous. They should have never let her get back together with Saracen and let the miracle be Jason walking with crutches or some shit at the end.

Gonna sound dumb, but my favorite moment was either when Luke Cafferty was put in at QB his senior year, or when Santiago was put in and got knocked down twice then made a big play. I think that scene was just filmed in a really amazing way.
  • saracenwiresaracenwire Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Season 1
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Season 5

Those 4 season are all great. Then there's season 2.

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,838 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Santiago was one of my favorite characters and you never get to find out what happens with his story. It pissed me right the fuck off.

Poor Landry gets shit on my birds in every episode. I'm Landry.

Santiago, along with Season 2 and parts of Season 3 were victims of the writer's strike that hit Hollywood during that time. THat's why his character just leaves and you never see/hear from him again. Though my favorite seasons are probably Season 4, Season 1, Season 3, Season 5 and Season 2 in that order.
    What in the fuck happend to JD though? I don't remember any mention of him in season 5
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,190 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    What in the fuck happend to JD though? I don't remember any mention of him in season 5

i think he was a senior in season 4 when they lost to the lions

blackrain wrote: »

i think he was a senior in season 4 when they lost to the lions

He was a freshman in season 3 how skip to a senior in season 4? lol