What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So I'm OFFICIALLY on CHILD support and I feel good about it!

death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
Prior to my baby moms listening to her dumb ass stupid broke ass hoe friends I was giving her $450.00 a month.. In which she gladly extended her malnourished arm out to grab. She even signed the receipts I gave her.

Income wise we make about the same.

What she didn't know is I have my daughter under my health insurance.. She thought that would be the straw the would break me..

Judge looked at her paperwork.. Looked at mines.. Asked me to see proof of healthcare.. Pulled that shit out like a true boss!

Judge Frisbee'd her paperwork from his presence and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this.. With a stupid classless answer she said "Hellz to the mutha fuckin yeah"

Judge said okay... No back child support owed. $60 per week.. Bang gavel!

I swung my suit jacket around like the superman cape and let it settle nicely over my back.. Almost in slow motion. Through $60 at her feel and walked out like a BOSS!!

What a dumbass!!!
tumblr_m5a98bhwY41qgb1aio1_500.gif
B_AdeadeyetaebooSkyler WhiteDarcSkiesMeta_ConsciousLUClENatribecalledgabiReggie80MrSoutCityJYo79bull6599goodlookinoutTommy_Milfhitta7figzRecaptimus_Prime360Already Home_17$ineedmoney$ocelotPurrSneakDZAblack caesarzombiedallas' 4 evaMrCrookedLetterRubato GarciaRawAceJ-GUTTAStoneColdMikeypurpngoldDr.Chemixspit_fiyaunspoken_respectaladdin1978Jabu_RulekzzlFeelin_FoolayMister B.BelovedAfenihautesoul rattlerYoung GunnerValentinez A. KaiserMzKBNothingButTheTruthMdizzle9000HafBaykedTheBoyRoLurker6tha bauseMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats.....

nah not really but thats good to hear for a change tho...shit
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what she gets for listening to her hoodrat friends.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    MzKB
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now thats wassup
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    MzKB
    @taeboo.....hey lady i been around, lurkin....
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Trying to be like me lol

HafBaykedAZTG
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job. Win for the men on this day. Let us rejoice.
    StoneColdMikeyMzKBone_manshow
    taeboo wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Trying to be like me lol

i could never be like you but i can borrow your style for a min....
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how did u celebrate?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having a child>>>>>>>>>>>
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    aladdin1978BelovedAfeni[Trillmatic]MorganFreemanKing
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have kids but...

how can pipe-lining ur money through the white man to take care of ur seed be a win on any level?

no diss.
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
    SixSickSinsaladdin1978
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good her ass shouldn't of been greedy and dumb enough to listen her friends.Shit they probably set her up cause they was getting the 25.00 a week minimum,and was jealous of the money you were giving her never trust these hoes.
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have kids but...

how can pipe-lining ur money through the white man to take care of ur seed be a win on any level?

no diss.

i'll answer you...

what it is in a lot of cases is bitter women using the system to get back at men they arent with anymore...the best thing any man can do is to stay on top of your shit...answer all paperwork that comes from the court...got to any/all hearings...
    deadeyeMzKB
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    My nigga!! You took one for the team, no homo. I'm proud G. I'm pleased to hear that for every 200 000 fathers that get fucked over there's atleast a handful that come thru with a WIN. Our time will come when the system gets revamped and all this fuckery is done away with. I am pro supporting your own seed but CS system is a money making scheme that these heifers r takin full advantage of, since there's no accountability or monitoring whether funds are being allocated to the kids needs.
    46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prior to my baby moms listening to her dumb ass stupid broke ass hoe friends I was giving her $450.00 a month.. In which she gladly extended her malnourished arm out to grab. She even signed the receipts I gave her.

What she didn't know is I have my daughter under my health insurance.. She thought that would be the straw the would break me..

Judge looked at her paperwork.. Looked at mines.. Asked me to see proof of healthcare.. Pulled that shit out like a true boss!

Judge Frisbee'd her paperwork from his presence and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this.. With a stupid classless answer she said "Hellz to the mutha fuckin yeah"

I swung my suit jacket around like the superman cape and let it settle nicely over my back.. Almost in slow motion. Through $60 at her feel and walked out like a BOSS!!

What a dumbass!!!

Nominating this nigga to be in the HOH Hall of Fame. What has happened since then?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    MzKB
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a dumbass!!!
    Similar situation happen to a friend of mine. He was paying $400 a month for his son. His mother didn't let him see his son for about two months and kept saying she's going to put him on child support if he doesn't stop calling her to see his son. Now she's only getting about $200 a month and has to let him see his child. Her broke ass couldn't even afford rent anymore and had to move back in with her mother. These hoes are watching too much tv and think they'll get that NBA player type of check for child support.

Shit like this makes my heart smile! I don't even have kids & I love seeing these vindictive hoes get their just desserts in court.
    Recaptimus_Prime360deadeyeMzKB
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came out the courtroom like...

2290305_o.gif

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    aladdin1978
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessir!!!! Congrats my Brotha