So I'm OFFICIALLY on CHILD support and I feel good about it!

death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
Prior to my baby moms listening to her dumb ass stupid broke ass hoe friends I was giving her $450.00 a month.. In which she gladly extended her malnourished arm out to grab. She even signed the receipts I gave her.

Income wise we make about the same.

What she didn't know is I have my daughter under my health insurance.. She thought that would be the straw the would break me..

Judge looked at her paperwork.. Looked at mines.. Asked me to see proof of healthcare.. Pulled that shit out like a true boss!

Judge Frisbee'd her paperwork from his presence and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this.. With a stupid classless answer she said "Hellz to the mutha fuckin yeah"

Judge said okay... No back child support owed. $60 per week.. Bang gavel!

I swung my suit jacket around like the superman cape and let it settle nicely over my back.. Almost in slow motion. Through $60 at her feel and walked out like a BOSS!!

What a dumbass!!!
B_AdeadeyetaebooSkyler WhiteDarcSkiesMeta_ConsciousLUClENatribecalledgabiReggie80MrSoutCityJYo79bull6599goodlookinoutTommy_Milfhitta7figzRecaptimus_Prime360Already Home_17$ineedmoney$ocelotNoirSneakDZAblack caesarzombiedallas' 4 evaMrCrookedLetterRubato GarciaRawAceJ-GUTTAStoneColdMikeypurpngoldDr.Chemixspit_fiyaunspoken_respectaladdin1978Jabu_RulekzzlFeelin_FoolayMister B.amenhotepivhautesoul rattlerYoung GunnerValentinez A. KaiserMzKBNothingButTheTruthMdizzle9000HafBaykedTheBoyRoLurker6tha bauseMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats.....

nah not really but thats good to hear for a change tho...shit
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what she gets for listening to her hoodrat friends.

MzKB
  • 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now thats wassup
    MzKB
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @taeboo.....hey lady i been around, lurkin....
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Trying to be like me lol

HafBaykedAZTG
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job. Win for the men on this day. Let us rejoice.
    StoneColdMikeyMzKBone_manshow
    taeboo wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Trying to be like me lol

i could never be like you but i can borrow your style for a min....
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician OceaniaPosts: 17,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how did u celebrate?
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having a child>>>>>>>>>>>
    aladdin1978amenhotepiv[Trillmatic]MorganFreemanKing
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have kids but...

how can pipe-lining ur money through the white man to take care of ur seed be a win on any level?

no diss.
    SixSickSinsaladdin1978
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good her ass shouldn't of been greedy and dumb enough to listen her friends.Shit they probably set her up cause they was getting the 25.00 a week minimum,and was jealous of the money you were giving her never trust these hoes.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont have kids but...

how can pipe-lining ur money through the white man to take care of ur seed be a win on any level?

no diss.

i'll answer you...

what it is in a lot of cases is bitter women using the system to get back at men they arent with anymore...the best thing any man can do is to stay on top of your shit...answer all paperwork that comes from the court...got to any/all hearings...
    deadeyeMzKB
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    My nigga!! You took one for the team, no homo. I'm proud G. I'm pleased to hear that for every 200 000 fathers that get fucked over there's atleast a handful that come thru with a WIN. Our time will come when the system gets revamped and all this fuckery is done away with. I am pro supporting your own seed but CS system is a money making scheme that these heifers r takin full advantage of, since there's no accountability or monitoring whether funds are being allocated to the kids needs.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prior to my baby moms listening to her dumb ass stupid broke ass hoe friends I was giving her $450.00 a month.. In which she gladly extended her malnourished arm out to grab. She even signed the receipts I gave her.

What she didn't know is I have my daughter under my health insurance.. She thought that would be the straw the would break me..

Judge looked at her paperwork.. Looked at mines.. Asked me to see proof of healthcare.. Pulled that shit out like a true boss!

Judge Frisbee'd her paperwork from his presence and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this.. With a stupid classless answer she said "Hellz to the mutha fuckin yeah"

I swung my suit jacket around like the superman cape and let it settle nicely over my back.. Almost in slow motion. Through $60 at her feel and walked out like a BOSS!!

What a dumbass!!!

Nominating this nigga to be in the HOH Hall of Fame. What has happened since then?
    MzKB
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a dumbass!!!
    Similar situation happen to a friend of mine. He was paying $400 a month for his son. His mother didn't let him see his son for about two months and kept saying she's going to put him on child support if he doesn't stop calling her to see his son. Now she's only getting about $200 a month and has to let him see his child. Her broke ass couldn't even afford rent anymore and had to move back in with her mother. These hoes are watching too much tv and think they'll get that NBA player type of check for child support.

Shit like this makes my heart smile! I don't even have kids & I love seeing these vindictive hoes get their just desserts in court.
    Recaptimus_Prime360deadeyeMzKB
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came out the courtroom like...

2290305_o.gif
    aladdin1978
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessir!!!! Congrats my Brotha