2 New Porsche's dropping *pics*

water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEARTPosts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Let Me Ride
New mini SUV called the 'Macan', competition to the Range Rover 'Evoke'

Porsche-Macan.jpg
Macan_rear.jpg
2014-porsche-macan-header-photo-448264-s-original.jpg

And apparently they bringing out A GT Saloon type car to rival DB9 and Ferrari California??? Dope

The Macan defo one for your misses to drive, cant see many dudes buying one, looks heavy though

Young_Chitlin

Replies

• so if they adding another SUV are they done with the Cayenne or what?

seem like they're making the new 911(991) more of a GT too wheelbase wider and shit.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 18,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First car looks very clean
    texas409
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 56,769 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    that shit look lik a bmw mixed with a durango
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy Beats wrote: »
    so if they adding another SUV are they done with the Cayenne or what?

seem like they're making the new 911(991) more of a GT too wheelbase wider and shit.

nah they keeping the cayenne, the macan is competition for the range evoke, x3 or q5... i agree i found the 991 to be almost gt in size... i still want a 997 c4s
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they're definitely gonna keep the cayenne.
    Benz BMW Audi has the smaller SUVs now too.
    I gotta go google the 991
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I love GT's... I have a feeling the next Porsche GT will be reminisant of the old Porsche 968.. Those cars were mean!

1995Porsche968.jpg

yeah cars are going back to them shapes, like the vw scirocco came back