What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

TOPLESS JUDGE ON LEAVE AFTER KNOCKING UP WITNESS DURING “HER” CHILD SUPPORT CASE

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Michigan judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has been placed on administrative leave following accusations of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case. WTF!

Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La’Shay Mott (pics below ) after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.

The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-07-at-9.00.15-PM.png

The accusations come just 3 months after McCree was forced to apologize – and barely held onto his job – after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially bragged about it saying, “I’ve got no shame in my game.”

“I’ve sent that out to other women,’ he said. ‘There’s nothing nude about it. I’m in no more clothes than I’ll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.”

Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: “I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when… our relationship picked up. It went from being a summer fling and just something to do… to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.”

After McCree’s wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her “anything she wanted” to have an abortion, she said.

She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne

County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported

Mott said she realized people who heard about her situation would tell her “she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man”.

Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: “I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when… our relationship picked up. It went from being a summer fling and just something to do… to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.” After McCree’s wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her “anything she wanted” to have an abortion, she said. She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported Mott said she realized people who heard about her situation would tell her “she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man”.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-07-at-9.14.39-PM.png

But “I believed him with everything,” she said. “His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren’t moving forward.”

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
a.mannValentinez A. Kaisergnsill_lojikal_konVulcanRavenKing Erauno

Replies

• $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got a crazy right eye tho. Her eye goes Uncle Rucker'ish when she talks. He done phucked up majorly this time.
    VulcanRaven
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    that hoe just tryin to get that cash

she planned it from the beginning

i feel bad for her bd tho

these hoes aint shit
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    KatMzKB
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It amazes me how you can be responsible for killing thousands of innocent people in this country and hardly anyone bats an eye, but get a little pussy and all hell breaks loose.

All hell broke loose cause the Judge sentenced the defendant (bd) to jail for failure to pay child support, while banging the complainant (bm), in his chambers....take dat take dat Thats a major conflict. He should have given the case to another Judge and banged her on the side if he wanted. That was his mistake. Now the defendant may have a lawsuit.
    MzKBBarryHallswillhustle
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the X-BF should be able to determine his fate now
    rocket-2.gif
    PiffyHazea.manncoop9889MzKB
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh niggas man

but she a snitching bitch
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell that broad not too bright.
    Would smash tho.
    Ex dude got played 2x
    MzKB
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this cat wildin'

lol

• hueyhuey Posts: 11,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    she looks better in the first pic
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    coop9889
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    b@squ1@t redux
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it man
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaa
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ them plotting to screw over the baby father and then a year later him begging her to get an abortion...She decides to keep it ... He loses his job, marriage, and will be put on CS... These hoes are smart...
    1z56els.jpg
    BookwormMzKBwillhustleYoung Stef
  • ayyubam2002ayyubam2002 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Shit would be funny if later on down the line he gets put in jail for not paying child support, since he doesn't have job now.
    MzKBSo ILLwillhustleYoung Stef
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It amazes me how you can be responsible for killing thousands of innocent people in this country and hardly anyone bats an eye, but get a little pussy and all hell breaks loose.

All hell broke loose cause the Judge sentenced the defendant (bd) to jail for failure to pay child support, while banging the complainant (bm), in his chambers....take dat take dat Thats a major conflict. He should have given the case to another Judge and banged her on the side if he wanted. That was his mistake. Now the defendant may have a lawsuit.

Word? He's fucking up.

I can't even defend that.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Women love power, look at that mole.
    KatYoung Stef
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing charles manson say the District Attorney was to trying secure some pussy from one of his ol ladys that was on trial.

That judge is just as ratchet as dat bitch
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    judges always bang females to make charges go away and CS in her favor.He's just one that got caught in the act.
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga ass judge.
    Premeer
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Hoes aint shit
    2) Judges aint shit
    3) I hope homeboy files a lawsuit against the judge and rapes his pocketbook. How ironic would it be if she had to put the judge on child support? Lol
    4) Hoes aint SHIT.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the reporter trolling the judge at his home
    PremeerYoung Stef
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,060 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    SO NOBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT THE POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT THIS FUCK NIGGA MAY HAVE PLACED ON OL BOY?

OK...

dumbasses...
    you all some damn dumbasses...
    suckers.
    marks.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia