TOPLESS JUDGE ON LEAVE AFTER KNOCKING UP WITNESS DURING “HER” CHILD SUPPORT CASE

The Michigan judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has been placed on administrative leave following accusations of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case. WTF!

Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La’Shay Mott (pics below ) after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.

The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-07-at-9.00.15-PM.png

The accusations come just 3 months after McCree was forced to apologize – and barely held onto his job – after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially bragged about it saying, “I’ve got no shame in my game.”

“I’ve sent that out to other women,’ he said. ‘There’s nothing nude about it. I’m in no more clothes than I’ll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.”

Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: “I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when… our relationship picked up. It went from being a summer fling and just something to do… to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.”

After McCree’s wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her “anything she wanted” to have an abortion, she said.

She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne

County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported

Mott said she realized people who heard about her situation would tell her “she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man”.

Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: “I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when… our relationship picked up. It went from being a summer fling and just something to do… to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.” After McCree’s wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her “anything she wanted” to have an abortion, she said. She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported Mott said she realized people who heard about her situation would tell her “she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man”.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-07-at-9.14.39-PM.png

But “I believed him with everything,” she said. “His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren’t moving forward.”

Replies