Anybody else on here got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ?

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 35,856 Regulator
Anybody else have TTT2 on here ?

I need more challengers....

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These arcade niggas bitch made
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 35,856 Regulator

Log on to PSN fam lets get some fights in
    Sion. wrote: »

I can't right now
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 35,856 Regulator

I can't right now

Alright cool
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it. celestial_soulja

The community took a hard hit after Black Ops came out.

I just added you, come play some TTT2 if you have time.

Smh......

Didn't get a chance to get on last night. Was taking care of my daughter. I'll probably be on tonight around 10 EST or so.
    genocidecutterSion

Didn't get a chance to get on last night. Was taking care of my daughter. I'll probably be on tonight around 10 EST or so.

Alright cool, I'll be online around that time too. I been in the lab trying some new characters & technology so I can't wait to see how it turn out.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 23,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga killa cham be on that shit everyday
    The Hacker wrote: »
    The Hacker wrote: »
    That nigga killa cham be on that shit everyday

I don't blame him that game fun as fuck
    Sion

You can have those 2 wins LOLOL, the first battle I was literally playing while having a conversation
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 27,127 Regulator
    yes i do on xbox n got black ops 2 and wwe today also.
    edited December 2012
    Oh & Lonius Monk yo ass better come back on Tekken during the week.... nigga how the fuck you gon take 2 wins and then log off ? What kind of niggabitch shit is that yo ?? I HATE niggas who do that, there's no honor in that LOLOL. You and genocidecutter, I'm gonna train specifically to drop you, geno and Cham. And watch what ima do AFTER I win......
    Oh & Lonius Monk yo ass better come back on Tekken during the week.... nigga how the fuck you gon take 2 wins and then log off ? What kind of niggabitch shit is that yo ?? I HATE niggas who do that, there's no honor in that LOLOL. You and genocidecutter, I'm gonna train specifically to drop you, geno and Cham. And watch what ima do AFTER I win......

Huh? You left the room. lol I thought you were done. And I don't count those two wins. We had a bad connection or something. Lag was horrible in the first game. I'll probably be around same time tonight.

Huh? You left the room. lol I thought you were done. And I don't count those two wins. We had a bad connection or something. Lag was horrible in the first game. I'll probably be around same time tonight.

I was just fuckin w/ you LOLOLOLOL. Yeah the lag was fucked up, for some reason tho I couldn't even create games w/o it dying out. I'll come on tonight. We'll do best 5 of 7 games.
    genocidecutter
  • KingHustleKingHustle Are those live rounds? HoustonPosts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking I might cop for ps3 tonight.
    Siongenocidecutter