What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Capcom Announces Street Fighter x Mega Man. Yes, Seriously. And It’s Free.

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
By: Evan Narcisse

Two of Capcom's biggest franchises are celebrating quarter-century anniversaries right next to each other. Street Fighter has enjoyed all sorts of lavish promotions: a fancy chess set and an anniversary edition chock full of games and collectible goodies.

What's coming for poor, ol' neglected Mega Man, though? The poor robot hasn't had a release in years, after all, and fans are very upset about it. One fan took matters in his own hands and made a game. It's coming out in little more than a week and it's free.

Revealed exclusively here at Kotaku, Street Fighter x Mega Man is an all-new retro-style game that pits the Blue Bomber against Ryu, Ken and six other World Warriors. The game's development was spearheaded by Capcom super-fan Seow "Sonic" Zong Hui, who also happens to be a pro competitive gamer. Kotaku will have more on SFxMM soon.

thumbnail_2_cada7a8b_v18.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

silverfoxxPILL_COSBY

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012

street fighter 25th anniversary stream is live here
    Young_Chitlin
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This better be fun
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hacker wrote: »
    This better be fun

celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    xlarge.jpg

LOL thats Uriens aegis reflectors
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 28,984 Regulator
    It even looks free...

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Lou_CypherRawAce
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Damn they are really that mad at Inafune...

A homebrew game and an iphone port of MMX for the 25th anniversary of Mega Man. He deserves better.

EDIT: Can't forget the fat american box art version of Mega Man in SF X T
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck this. release the mega man collection for psn/xbl and vita you bastards. In english, not jap.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    genocidecutterYoung_ChitlinVulcanRavenSion
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Capcom,

Please continue production of Megaman Legends 3.

Regards,

Young_Chitlin

hqg-277.gif

genocidecutterblack caesar
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

A homebrew game and an iphone port of MMX for the 25th anniversary of Mega Man. He deserves better.

Refresh my memory, what happened again?
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭

Refresh my memory, what happened again?

He left Capcom after being with the company for over 23 years saying he hated the direction the japanese game industry was going. Also said he hated his job at Capcom. Then he started his own company called Comcept.

Now he's working on Soul Sacrifice for the Vita.
    genocidecutterVulcanRaven
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Sacrifice looks better than any Capcom game in the last decade ...yes including RE4. The only games that I am anticipating more than SS i TLOU, GOW:A, B2S, and Ni No Kuni. The game looks beast and has the creativity that (Japan) gaming is lacking today.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon's Dogma was a good game might pop it in this week
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Was ready to say "my how the mighty have fallen" after reading the thread title but that actually looks kinda cool.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they are gonna make Mega Man with the outdated graphics (which I have no problem with because I've been playin mega man 2 heavy on my vita)......they should at least make them to where they have Mega Man x graphics.....
    lions-650x406.jpg
    fuck this. release the mega man collection for psn/xbl and vita you bastards. In english, not jap.

Backwards Compatibility FTW!!!!
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Fuck off my page. Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they are gonna make Mega Man with the outdated graphics (which I have no problem with because I've been playin mega man 2 heavy on my vita)......they should at least make them to where they have Mega Man x graphics.....

Cosign, that 8 bit shit ain't cute. The hell they waitin on to drop a 21st century Mega Man game?
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

U playing mega man 2 on vita? The jap version?
    yeah....theres only the jap version on psn
    lions-650x406.jpg
    Is the text in japanese too? I know u dont play mega man for storyline, but since I never had them on NES Id like to get the most out of it
    what story? kill the 8 robots. kill dr. wily. the only japanese text you will see is the menu at the beginning and when you get a weapon upgrade.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    release date Dec 17th
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The retro style Megaman games isn't a new thing. They've been doing it. Over the past couple of years they've released Megaman 9 and Megaman 10, both of which were 8 bit games.

That goes to show you they don't really care about the franchise much anymore. They actually used numbers from the series to name some novelty games.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif