What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Luke-Cowards in Compton (snoop and dre diss 1993)

mc317mc317 Deranged Meatthe landPosts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol right before dr dre was shot in the ass at jack the rapper

Did luke say lets get back to the real gangsta beats lol
Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
SleepwalkingInJapangoldenjaA1000MILESmr.williamsunspoken_respectjee504BlackAX410south4lifeIntelligent_Hoodlum 32DaysOfInfinitignsSolitary Soldier$ineedmoney$TheIraqnickel-us PD0wnMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good ol miami before outsiders moved in lol
    PMoneyQueenzSheerExcellenceSuperManuel
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,974 Regulator
    lol this shit went hard. what do you mean with outsiders? anyone from miami can confirm plies gangsta background?
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,974 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    lol this shit went hard. what do you mean with outsiders? anyone from miami can confirm plies gangsta background?

a2gmzo.jpg

lmfao yea i know the nigga was a nurse. but in his younger days tho? was he on the block? affiliated with some shit? and was he really a goon? because that nigga is way too short to be talkin all that reckless stuff and getting away with it
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow
    the song was kinda wack but as a diss,they shit on em

RawAce wrote: »
    plies not from miami
    it's close enough. so does anyone know about his background? who did he run with?
    nah,
    where plies from aint even close to miami

he on the other side of the state
    A1000MILES
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    _Menace_ wrote: »

a2gmzo.jpg

lmfao yea i know the nigga was a nurse. but in his younger days tho? was he on the block? affiliated with some shit? and was he really a goon? because that nigga is way too short to be talkin all that reckless stuff and getting away with it
    Funny shit is they're hood niggas that work in hospitals.
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    i remember this... JT money went in.... Luke and em werent scared at all
    Why should they have been, they was only beefing with entertainers. Plus it's like they had to do a whole bunch of bi coastal travel.
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk Plies personally but it is known that his brother was deep in the streets..
    That doesnt mean Plies was or wasnt..
    I hung out with my Uncles they were deep in shit so i dabbled here and there but i never claimed to be a goon i just understood wtf was going on around me..
    So maybe he just affliated..
    77192_small.jpg

tumblr_m57mrtHaDz1r6ombko1_500.gif

miami_dolphins_flag_7885sma.jpg
    A1000MILES
    word is,
    Plies brother, Big Gates was that nigga back in Ft Meyers

In the early days of the label they had a rapper that didnt work out so the dude who now know as plies stepped in the booth and jus did the song ....... and its been working ever since

sound like the story of Eazy-E to me but its whatever,
    the bytches dont care. they still show up to the club for plies every time round here
    700BelovedAfeniCutler 26 INT's LOL!
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back2back
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song had no buzz. I never seen the video, only heard about it in high school. JT money? Poison clan? they had a buzz lol who dat? right.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    This song had no buzz. I never seen the video, only heard about it in high school. JT money? Poison clan? they had a buzz lol who dat? right.

Lol jt money got some classics in Fla tho

Real street nigga
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Intelligent_Hoodlum king hassanCP203throwed mind
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word is,
    Plies brother, Big Gates was that nigga back in Ft Meyers

In the early days of the label they had a rapper that didnt work out so the dude who now know as plies stepped in the booth and jus did the song ....... and its been working ever since

sound like the story of Eazy-E to me but its whatever,
    the bytches dont care. they still show up to the club for plies every time round here

I heard from ft.Myers niggas personally that plies be rapping his brother life

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody know the album this was on? this shit is funny I like it.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Luke sucked.
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody know the album this was on? this shit is funny I like it.

Its from his "In The Nude" album

Album version > Video version
    2m4yw6c.png
    Preach2Teach
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooooo I never seen or heard this before. hilarious lol
  • PMoneyQueenzPMoneyQueenz Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    plies not from miami
    it's close enough. so does anyone know about his background? who did he run with?

His brother ran the streets in Ft.Myers but Piles nah. He's edycated (college degree from south Florida) and really sounds totally different than he does on records. It's all an act
    SuperManuel
  • PMoneyQueenzPMoneyQueenz Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    JT Money is dat nigga though
    Intelligent_Hoodlum tompetrez3CP203
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Lol jt money got some classics in Fla tho

Real street nigga

they'on know, that boi a legend out here
    aneed123700CP203