The Untold story behind the making of Boyz N The Hood

the best 1the best 1 Posts: 520
edited December 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!

...and yes... "Boyz N The Hood" is better than "Menace to Society".

17015867a76356c3f38c6ac7eeebf6d65c0813ae.png

The United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.

Replies

• Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 10,212
    LOL...so you made a thread trying to convince/prove to people that BNTH is better...because it was deemed "culturally significant" by the USLC? Who gives a fuck?

LMFAO...bruh its not that serious. It's called an opinion.
  • Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    LOL...so you made a thread trying to convince/prove to people that BNTH is better...because it was deemed "culturally significant" by the USLC? Who gives a fuck?

LOL... No... that's not way I made the thread... I thought it was a cool behind the scene's look at the movie and some fans of the movie might enjoy it.

Also... I could really give a fuck what any of yall think... It's the "Internets" bruh... nigga I don't know you! LOL
  • the best 1 wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

LOL... No... that's not way I made the thread... I thought it was a cool behind the scene's look at the movie and some fans of the movie might enjoy it.

Also... I could really give a fuck what any of yall think... It's the "Internets" bruh... nigga I don't know you! LOL

So then, why say "And Yes its better than Mance 2 Society" then
    clearly you really give a fuck what any of us think on the internets.
  • $pyda wrote: »
    the best 1 wrote: »

LOL... nigga I put that shit on there just to fuck with yall... and I see it worked. LOL.

If I would have came across a "Menace 2 Society" behind the scene's I would have posted that.

And once again... you are somewhere way across the country or the world... why in the fuck would I care what you think... "Nigga I don't know you!" LOL

Bruh... you could drop dead right now typing on your computer keyboard ... and you know what... I wouldn't give a fuck... you know why... because "Nigga I don't know You!"

So if I don't give a fuck if you die right now... why in fuck would I care about your opinion?

"Nigga I don't know you!".... LOL.... Like I really give a fuck what some nigga down in Texas thinks about a movie... LOL.... come on now pimp... do you really think I care... who give a fuck... it's the Internets. LOL
  • DUBDUB Posts: 18,508
    Feelings
    And dont ever include Texas in your whining fuck boy
  • the best 1 wrote: »
    $pyda wrote: »
    the best 1 wrote: »

LOL... nigga I put that shit on there just to fuck with yall... and I see it worked. LOL.

If I would have came across a "Menace 2 Society" behind the scene's I would have posted that.

And once again... you are somewhere way across the country or the world... why in the fuck would I care what you think... "Nigga I don't know you!" LOL

Bruh... you could drop dead right now typing on your computer keyboard ... and you know what... I wouldn't give a fuck... you know why... because "Nigga I don't know You!"

So if I don't give a fuck if you die right now... why in fuck would I care about your opinion?

"Nigga I don't know you!".... LOL.... Like I really give a fuck what some nigga down in Texas thinks about a movie... LOL.... come on now pimp... do you really think I care... who give a fuck... it's the Internets. LOL

• KINGECKINGEC Posts: 4,429

^^This.

and then he catches feelings. lol!
  • That cop in BNTH was black azzz all hell. Wait, was that Dro's daddy???
  • I agree, it clearly a better movie than Menace, but Menace is my shit too. I remember after it came out everybody was wearing those rayon/paisley shirts Tre was wearing. The whole theater was sad at the end.
  • S.jR.S.jR. Posts: 3,845
    Where's the rest of the interview?