What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jacobs says he's 'rotting away'

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 30,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
49ers running back Brandon Jacobs is becoming even more frustrated with his limited role for San Francisco

Jacobs on Saturday said via Instagram that he is ''on this team rotting away'' while referring to his first season with the Niners as his ''worst'' yet during an eight-year career that included seven with the New York Giants.

In recent days, he posted a series of photos of himself playing for the Giants and even a picture of his two Super Bowl championship rings, side by side.

''I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners,'' Jacobs said. ''This is by far the worst year I ever had, I'll tell you like I told plenty others.''

The 30-year-old Jacobs has five carries for 7 yards while being active for only two games with the NFC West-leading Niners (9-3-1), who beat the Miami Dolphins 27-13 on Sunday.

Jacobs, inactive again with rookie LaMichael James active for the first time, repeatedly has referred any questions about his playing time to head coach Jim Harbaugh.

On Twitter later, Jacobs said: ''I don't understand why people are angry at me because I wanna do what I am paid to do, I am a competitive person, I think people should be mad if I didn't wanna play. ... As for all of my Instagram photos I don't have any niner pics, if you'll find me some pics I'll put them up.''

Jacobs, hampered by a knee injury earlier this season, spends approximately 20 minutes before games punching the goal-post padding. He has said it is his way of dealing with the situation.

When asked after Sunday's game about Jacobs' comments, Harbaugh only said, ''I have no comment for that.''

Last month, Jacobs posted advice on Twitter with a reference to never working ''in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work'' with a hash tag of ''YouLiveAndYouLearn.''

His post came the same day Harbaugh was hospitalized for a minor procedure for an irregular heartbeat.

Jacobs then said people shouldn't ''assume'' his remarks were football-related, then followed up with more tweets, including one reading ''football is not my life, people'' and another saying, ''Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there.''

Later, he posted that his tweets referred to his brother's boss, who makes ''him feel like he is the best thing since slice bread but when the budget is shot he is the first one get laid off, same with two other people I know.''

The 30-year-old Jacobs ran for 571 yards and seven touchdowns last season as a backup to Ahmad Bradshaw. He is the fourth-leading rusher in franchise history with 4,849 yards, but saw his role diminish with the emergence of Bradshaw and became increasingly disgruntled.

Now, he plays behind Frank Gore, Anthony Dixon and James.
you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

SleepwalkingInJapanStoneColdMikeyS.jR.

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i understand wanting to play....but twitting pic an having hissy fit like a 7 yr old girl will get you no playtime.

when will these guys learn.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had big expectations for Jacobs. Especially goal line situations to mix it up with Gore but being behind Dixon and James??? Theres something else going on that we dont know.
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk why he really thought he was being bought in to actually play....and why didnt he just request a trade or release earlier in the season if he was so mad about it...shit be happy you're getting PAID just to show up cuz your talents have dwindled and everyone knows it except you...
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's his fault for going to a team that already had a featured rb
    south4lifeVulcanRavenStoneColdMikeyBlackAX410
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never fucked with duke from the jump.
    Hated him when he played for the Giants, and won't mind when he's gone at the end of the year.
    We're stacked at running back anyway.
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Larry Fitz is rotting away. But hes getting a nice paycheck for it.
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

P swayze166Young_ChitlinJusDre313StoneColdMikey
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cut that wack nigga he's soft. I'm not sure why we even signed dude
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he shouldnt have signed there.... dude can play and at his size teams dont like hitting him in games... he is rotting away but San Fran is loaded at rb
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should have went to a team that needed a feature back instead of a team that is loaded in that position.
    He could have went to the Jets or the Dolphins, he went to the team that just drafted a Runningback with 2 other backs.
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude wasn't all that to start with. The Giants aren't missing that clown.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
  • txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamichael james is the number two back now they need to just cut him. Randy moss has been great as a Niner this fool has been annoying all year with the crying
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BDB wrote: »
    Dude wasn't all that to start with. The Giants aren't missing that clown.

just cuz we arent missing him doesnt erase what he did for us.... dude was important and had 1000 yards when we had the 3 head monster with Ward and Bradshaw.... he got Landry and Urlacher on his truck list lol.... on a team where he could get all the carried and the coaching philosophy was to pound the rocl he would be fine esp late in games cuz folk dont wanna hit him in the 4th. But he chose the wrong team and teams wanna throw more
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoulda been a linebacker.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

VulcanRavenStoneColdMikeyBlack Boy King
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol if the 49ers win the SB.. he will have 3 rings and has done hardly shit for them
    tumblr_m8chdyWiKa1qc4cp9o1_500.gif
    Black Boy King
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got injured at the wrong time during preseason. He got brought in to replace Dixon then AD started playing up to his potential since training camp. I'm glad because Dixon is good in short yardage and special teams. That's Jacobs lawse..

I swear with the few carries he got I thought he was gonna fumble.

"WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT."
    10570435_10103232614376722_6086742564516233579_n.jpg
    "IF THE 49ERS SUCCESS OFFENDS YOU, SO BE IT!"

10371374_10152913129041614_9155465309841425967_n.jpg?oh=84e75d26c3266f1962eb602a4bf6c44f&oe=54D5DBD1
    Bulls / Yankees / Gators / 49ers / UCF Alum
    Knock_Twice
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL he got suspended
    hqdefault.jpg
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Brandon Jacobs' season ending with that suspension.

So dude ran for 7 yards the entire season huh?

Just the thought of him hitting that goal post though for 20 mins..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,782 Regulator
    I forgot that nigga was eve on SF til this story broke lol. Guess Birdman's bushes that steals niggas careers is on a tour with the knee collector
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »

just cuz we arent missing him doesnt erase what he did for us.... dude was important and had 1000 yards when we had the 3 head monster with Ward and Bradshaw.... he got Landry and Urlacher on his truck list lol.... on a team where he could get all the carried and the coaching philosophy was to pound the rocl he would be fine esp late in games cuz folk dont wanna hit him in the 4th. But he chose the wrong team and teams wanna throw more

Slow down there Aneed , breathe then type bro.
    aneed123south4life