So Theres beef between Gibbs & Jeezy now

SixGwadSixGwad 6 SidePosts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22158/title.freddie-gibbs-reportedly-no-longer-on-young-jeezys-cte-label?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"If @YoungJeezy take @FreddieGibbs off all them songs he wrote, he will not be considered the realest nigga in it in my eyes #keepit100." thats what one of gibbs homies said about the situation

Replies

• SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After that breakfast club interview, this is not a surprise.
    YapatnaJBvslykeCoolJoe
  • SixGwadSixGwad 6 SidePosts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oo i didnt even see that . But jeezy always fucks up with his artist .
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibbs need to leave he will never get no shine under Jeezy. It was good to get his foot in the game but that's where it should end. sound like he about to be independent anyway from the BC interview.
    i guess jeezy might aswell put an end to his label .
    bherc
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    why does it have to be beef? business ain't work out....niggas gone their separate ways simple as that. I mean who has Jeezy ever put out as an artist? why would you sign to him? he probably feels dumb for dissing all of MMG just for Jeezy. Now those the relationships he could use now. But i don't see any beef s of right now.

Doesn't matter if he dissed them, they would still gladly take him in with open arms. That's how Ross operates, judging by how he reacted to 50 and Floyd.

And it's a shame it didn't work out because Jeezy and Gibbs are 2 of my favorite artists out right now. Maybe the label thing just isn't for Jizzle.. I don't care as long as he makes quality music.
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    why does it have to be beef? business ain't work out....niggas gone their separate ways simple as that. I mean who has Jeezy ever put out as an artist? why would you sign to him? he probably feels dumb for dissing all of MMG just for Jeezy. Now those the relationships he could use now. But i don't see any beef s of right now.

Doesn't matter if he dissed them, they would still gladly take him in with open arms. That's how Ross operates, judging by how he reacted to 50 and Floyd.

And it's a shame it didn't work out because Jeezy and Gibbs are 2 of my favorite artists out right now. Maybe the label thing just isn't for Jizzle.. I don't care as long as he makes quality music.

ya thats tru . But i feel jeezy shoulda taken time after he dropped his album and focus on gibbs and the cte artist he has . i know skrilla is good hes another artist jeezy should help build .
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    i guess jeezy might aswell put an end to his label .

lmao what label? You mean that logo deal?
    Breezy_KilroySWAMPGOD
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,340 Regulator
    Anyone got a link to this Breakfast Club interview w/ Gibbs ?
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    oo i didnt even see that . But jeezy always fucks up with his artist .

The irony of his new Job as Senior VP Of A&R At Atlantic Records. I think he just got the job to bring some attention to Atlantic.
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He need to go ahead and sign to Curren$y's label. From the music he's been making, i dont see him ever gettin love mainstream (not now anyway) but the JETS would be a good move for him. it'll just be a platform to release music and know you have creative control.

Not to mention more Curren$y x Gibbs collabs. This the shyt that got me effin wit homie in the first place

rooster_cogburn
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounded stupid from the beginning...Sucks that shit really had to unfold for him like that though...Maybe if shit ain't all the way dissolved yet, Jeezy'll get up and make this right...But prolly not...Maybe Gibbs should get up with Johnny Monopoly...
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn, who does Jeezy have on his label now anyway besides him?

winkLoc
    Scrilla
    tone trump
    Boo rossini
    slick pulla
    JW ( i tink will be next to leave)
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why people are always talking about men taking time for other men? Gibbs is not a real street dude to start with just like the rest of the industry so he is no better than Jeezy on that. Then, why does someone need to nurture his growth if he so real, tough, street, and big of a hustler?

Gibbs got a nice flow and all but he is going to get reduced to just another dude trying to diss people bigger than him for attention because he is playing himself and the game all wrong>
    rooster_cogburn
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,439
    Gibbs had the best mixtape of the year with more than 5 songs on it.
    YapatnaJBvslykerooster_cogburn
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    I don't get why people are always talking about men taking time for other men? Gibbs is not a real street dude to start with just like the rest of the industry so he is no better than Jeezy on that. Then, why does someone need to nurture his growth if he so real, tough, street, and big of a hustler?

Gibbs got a nice flow and all but he is going to get reduced to just another dude trying to diss people bigger than him for attention because he is playing himself and the game all wrong>

All the moves he's made since signin were his own, cuh...He's been overseas damn near this whole year...Dropped 3 tapes and a buncha features...Now he tryna start his own label...There's a difference between holding your artist hand and actually promoting your artist...Jeezy is simply not a good label head...

this is JW

Scrilla

these two are actually good
  • vslykevslyke Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    This title is hella misleading. Who gives a fuck about what one of Gibbs' boys said, it ain't beef until those 2 start getting at each other. SMH at people trying to start shit.
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many artists has Jeezy successfully developed? I'll wait...
    vslyke wrote: »
    This title is hella misleading. Who gives a fuck about what one of Gibbs' boys said, it ain't beef until those 2 start getting at each other. SMH at people trying to start shit.

you just dont understand . i am saying so theres beef between them it could be true or it couldnt be .

• vslykevslyke Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    vslyke wrote: »

you just dont understand . i am saying so theres beef between them it could be true or it couldnt be .

My bad fam. Can't read a person's tone on websites.
    SixGwad
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭