LCA MOVIE of the Week: Tales from the Hood

TheBossmanTheBossman Selling Candy Getting Money Making the Greenbax.Posts: 15,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome movie ,to bad that one guy went to jail for killing his aunt boyfriend. i forgot his name but he was the third guy with Joe Torry and the guy who shot kane at the end of m2s.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That story Hardcore Convert was some real shit. It really makes u think about black on black crime. And those pictures during the Spice 1 song are disturbing smh

RawAceBARON_$AMEDI
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came in here to say that and I also feel that shit was one of theee most important scenes in black cinema.
    when they klansman told dude that he was the same as him because he was doin the klan's job.

brothas gotta really digest that shit man.
    crackas dont have to be overt with racism and sick dogs on us anymore because niggas do a great job of tearing down blax already.
    Wild SelfBARON_$AMEDIDrMindbender122
  • chi-guychi-guy Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    I came in here to say that and I also feel that shit was one of theee most important scenes in black cinema.
    when they klansman told dude that he was the same as him because he was doin the klan's job.

crackas dont have to be overt with racism and sick dogs on us anymore because niggas do a great job of tearing down blax already.

Real shit bruh,.... and the media is the new form of slavery

All they do is beam negative images of blacks to millions of homes to get their message across, which is black is bad
    RawAce
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chi-guy wrote: »

All they do is beam negative images of blacks to millions of homes to get their message across, which is black is bad

Tariq Nasheed was jus talkin about this.
    How the world gets this negative image of american blax because thats what media & ent shows.
    American blax think down on Africans because all thats shown to us poverty & war
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The shit... Ahh yes, the shit!"
    texas409BARON_$AMEDISionDrMindbender122
    chi-guy wrote: »

Tariq Nasheed was jus talkin about this.
    How the world gets this negative image of american blax because thats what media & ent shows.
    American blax think down on Africans because all thats shown to us poverty & war

True, and if one takes the time they'd see it's more to Africa then meets the eye. America definitely has an agenda in Africa
    S.jR. wrote: »
    "The shit... Ahh yes, the shit!"

Dude owned that role
    S.jR.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,537 Regulator
    My bad almost forgot to sticky this SMMFH
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck this movie!

parts of it still scare me lol
    TheBossman
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye fuck that part with the lil dolls... lol
    atribecalledgabi
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!"

"A BU..A BU...A BULLET AINT GOT NO NAME ON IT"

THIS AINT NO FUNERAL HOME!! THIS AINT!!! THE TERROR DOME NITHAAA!!!.......WELCOME!!!, TO HELL!!, MOTHA....FUCKASSSSSSSsssss!!!

Yo this is one of my favorite movies of all time. This shit is a hood classic!!! good ass stories too. This was flat out the best story in the movie. This shit be having me rolling every, fucking, single time! I used to rewind the shit out of this scene.
    You little mothafucka!!!"Oh!, so you like to draw fucked up pictures of people and try to make them look like a monnnnnsta!"

"This shit aint over yet.........BITCH!!!"
    Wild SelfSionDrMindbender122
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at this nigga..

tales-from-the-hood-david-alan-grier.jpg

Not fucking with this nigga..

hullo.png
    SionDrMindbender122