Tupac’s Tutorial On How To Roll A Blunt

bootcheese3000bootcheese3000 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Tupac-blunt-600x689.jpg
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/12/tupacs-tutorial-on-how-to-roll-a-blunt

So there’s a bag of weed sitting at the crib with some roll ups, but you have absolutely no clue where to go from there? Not a problem at all. In one of his happier moments, the late, great Tupac Shakur took time out of shooting a video with E-40 to film an instructional video on how to properly roll a blunt.

Funny thing is I always wanted the Shaq jersey Pac sported here growing up but could never convince my mom to get it for me. And there weren’t enough houses in the neighborhood who were trusting an eight (or nine) year-old to wash their car. Nevertheless, the video is ‘Pac being ‘Pac. He was the 20-something-year-old who could speak on racial inequality, then turn around and f*ck three or four groupies in a night, then turn around again and shoot two off duty cops, then turn around and write the most vivid poem one could imagine, then turn around one more time and produce a how-to-roll-a-blunt tutorial at a video shoot.

That was Tupac Amaru Shakur, though, always the teacher. Some lessons were good. Some lessons were bad. Some were indicative of a true battle between the heart and mind. Regardless of where the classroom was, however, you learned something. This time, it just happened to be on a park bleacher.

Soloman_The_Wise

Replies