Is Chamillionaire not ignorant enough to be talked about on these forums?

http://rapradar.com/2012/12/10/new-music-chamillionaire-the-ill-mind-of-koopa/#comments

New Music: Chamillionaire “The Ill Mind Of Koopa”

dope new song by Cham, i dont get how this song is being slept on, maybe cause he made a album with no swearing so he isnt coonish enough. Cham needs to say nigga and about killing more in his songs if he wants to connect with black youth.

Replies

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah- its not that he's not ignorant enough, he just may not be good enough to talk about here. Just sayin'.
    texasdaking88The Recipe
  • cham has shitty songs like any other artist, but this new song is dope, i consider myself to have high standards, Waka and Gucci get talked on these forums more then him, so im not buying that hes not good enough.

give the song a chance
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never cared for dudes music to be honest
  • S2JS2J Posts: 17,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His nickname is 'Koopa'...he wears a doo-rag with the cape.

He's corny.
    marc123Sionaladdin1978
  • usmarin3 wrote: »
    Never cared for dudes music to be honest

i can respect that, i never paid him any attention from riding dirty, his 2nd album wasnt a commercial success compared to his first one but a whole album with no swearing to go gold from a black male rapper is impressive to me these days.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He hasn't dropped anything in a long time. No mixtape, no album nothing. But he's definitely better than niggas like Wiz Khalifa who get talked about all day...not necessarily all day on here though.

The RecipeSion
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its arbitrary and comical who people choose to talk about on here. People like Dmx and Ja rule get a strange amount of attention considering this is 2012. *shrug*
    Judah Back
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    last album I downloaded from dude was ammunition. it was cool. imo dude has no replay value.
    Lou_Cypher
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Always been a dude i respect but never been a fan of.

I still remember back when "Ridin' Dirty" was out and Myspace was poppin'. One chick had him up as one of her favorite artists and i remember sayin that she only made that claim cuz he was hot at the time. Popped up about 6 months to a year later and dude's named was literally off her list of "favorites", lmao. Chicks are fickle and only fuck with shit that's popular and trending.
    aladdin1978
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its arbitrary and comical who people choose to talk about on here. People like Dmx and Ja rule get a strange amount of attention considering this is 2012. *shrug*

Maybe people still like their music? Or maybe people fuck with them and/or they old shit? And they obviously had a larger fanbase than Cham so of course people talk about them more. DMX is a legend and Ja Rule, even though he ain't a legend, has put out classic songs and been apart of a lot of major things in Hip-Hop.
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 15,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not that he's not ignant at all, people just dont feel him like they used to, i actually wasnt even sure if he was still rappin
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't subscribe to the notion that everything talked about on this website is ignorant
    just cuz your favorite rapper is irrelevant doesn't make everything else ignorant
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chamillionaire,gotta shoot a couple of niggaz and disrespect women alot to get heard in the rap game.Women love them badboy ass niggaz.
    aladdin1978
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 15,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chamillionaire,gotta shoot a couple of niggaz and disrespect women alot to get heard in the rap game.Women love them badboy ass niggaz.

lupe and kendrick disagree
  • i don't subscribe to the notion that everything talked about on this website is ignorant
    just cuz your favorite rapper is irrelevant doesn't make everything else ignorant

lets see, CHIEF KEEF LOL? waka, gucci, ross, Lil waynes crew.

and i never once said he was even remotely close to a fav rapper, i just like him and wanted to know whats up with these wack forum poster rather talk about Wiz khalif who just flopped(now that dude fell of musically, lol i roll up).

• blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cham had his chance. go back to any time between 2002-2007 if you want to see topics about him
    The Recipe
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    not ignorant enough

before he hit mainstream he used to talk the most ignorant shit ever

wtf is you talkin bout b, ignorant shit is how he blew up
    buttuh_b
  • he released a dope song, thought it deserved a post, listen to it b4 you talk, though if your into snap music and dont like thinking for half a second you might not like it.
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wann hear him back on his ignorant shit
    buttuh_b
  • Plap Star wrote: »
    not ignorant enough

before he hit mainstream he used to talk the most ignorant shit ever

wtf is you talkin bout b, ignorant shit is how he blew up

hes since made a whole album with no swearing, just dropped a dope track which you probably didnt even give a listen to.

if anything riding dirty just further proves my point that you gotta be ignorant 99% of the time if your black and rap to sell.

i kno ihe dropped a gospel album, i dont wanna listen to it
    lookdudebuttuh_baladdin1978
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you mad cuz chamillionaire is irrelevant
    bottom line
  • andre_1024andre_1024 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a huge fan of dude back when his first two albums dropped, but honestly NOTHING he has put out since then has drawn my interest..

Ammunition been on my ipod all year and I still haven't listened to one song on it..
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cham dropped a gospel album??
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never really fucked with son but I took the bait and you know what this nigga ripped this shit no complaints here.