Taylor Swift part of the G-Unot click? Fan of Young Buck, Game and more.

CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

t2.jpg?w=528&h=408

http://bossip.com/694205/odd-couple-thirsty-bird-taylor-swift-talks-about-swirly-crush-on-young-buck-and-claims-she-stalked-his-memphis-home/

Taylor Swift, America’s country darling, sat own with VIBE magazine and revealed how she is taking more risks with her fourth album release.

As well as discussing her latest album, the singer talked about her love of hip hop as well as a certain former G-Unit rapper…

On her love of hip-hop:
"I love hip-hop! The first song I memorized was “Fireman” by Lil Wayne. Ever since then…it’s Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, the Game. When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I would drive around and he’d always point to this neighborhood where [rapper] Young Buck lived. We would drive and look at his cars and be like, “Oh my gawd! Those cars are so cool! I wonder if he’s in there!"

lookdudeDavis eyebrow

Replies

• CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh. who will riddlerap side with? taylor or 50?

Taylor gang all the way yo.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor Gang or eat a light bulb.
    CirocObama
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its only a matter of time she gonna get ran through by some rap niggas next lol
    YapatnaJBeternal soldiersouth4life
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that bitch just as bi polar as game 1 minute she talking about how she love some dude then the next minute she wanna write a break up song with them...i heard that the country music fanbase hate her like hip hop hate nikki minaj for going pop tho lol
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love hip-hop! The first song I memorized was “Fireman” by Lil Wayne. And guess what? Ain't nobody fucking with me man. Have you seen them charts? I'm spending next weeks cash, without a G-Pass
    Lab Baby
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    that bitch just as bi polar as game 1 minute she talking about how she love some dude then the next minute she wanna write a break up song with them...i heard that the country music fanbase hate her like hip hop hate nikki minaj for going pop tho lol

Her shit don't even sound all that country. I can imagine old school Garth Brooks fans like, "what the fuck is this pop shit?". She winning though.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be more surprised if she started naming underground artists..
    Lou_Cypher
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Her shit don't even sound all that country. I can imagine old school Garth Brooks fans like, "what the fuck is this pop shit?". She winning though.

she winning and losing at the same damn time. She making millis of hoes who ever had a dick boyfriend aka the entire female race but she losing because she keep losing boyfriends by the minute she bought an expensive ass home next to the 18 year old kennedy she was dating and they just broke up months after she copped the home lmao awkward
    Lab Baby
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,680 Regulator
    I'll put a seed in her iron board body, ol girl caked up and selling millions
    Lab BabyBobOblahtharealest561
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

she winning and losing at the same damn time. She making millis of hoes who ever had a dick boyfriend aka the entire female race but she losing because she keep losing boyfriends by the minute she bought an expensive ass home next to the 18 year old kennedy she was dating and they just broke up months after she copped the home lmao awkward

You know too much about her. Ol TMZ US Weekly reading ass nigga.
    BarryHallsMonizzle14Well Got DamDavis eyebrow
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She fucked mos def ... Not shocked

That's the name of the game... the more successful you are, the more fucked up your personal life gets. She gonna fuck around and get that Kanye West "I'm stuck with this fame and I can't get out" type career.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Waiting for the game to speak on this.

• b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    she been livin in nashville for years the young buck thing is some regular shit

lol i don't read tmz and plus the fact you know every move of another grown man aka lil wayne is a lil more suspect

side note: i thought you didn't read my posts? lmaooo
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    shit i'd smash a taylor swift
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol i don't read tmz and plus the fact you know every move of another grown man aka lil wayne is a lil more suspect

Didn't read.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna fuck her soooo bad tho....
    blackblocLUClEN
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor busts her guns doe.

Didn't read.

yet you respond with things from my posts in 99.9% of your posts lmaoo
    Michael_Malice
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I wanna fuck her soooo bad tho....

it better be because she famous. if she wasn't she wouldn't even get a double take by 90& of men