What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Leo Dicaprio cornholed Halle Berry lol

Replies

• willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    I remember back in 2004, I was in Los Angeles just bar hopping. This one particular bar had a ass load of white women surrounding a table. Some were topless. It just happened to be Leo Dicaprio sitting there. I walk up to his table and flip him off. (I was already severely intoxicated). He gets up and says, "Wanna go a few rounds outside?" I look at him like, "Whatever nigga. I'll fuck you up!" So we go outside and this nigga got some alright hands on him. He throw some good ones but I end up whooping his ass. Afterwards, his bloody self shakes my hand and invites me to.breakfast with his crew. Pretty good night

Dicaprio will beat the living shit out of you, but the story is funny as fuck though...... But back to the Mulatto Halle Berry her Nubian Goddess Queen title is provoke, but white boys getting niggas left over.....

David Justice and Eric Benet already knew the bitch is crazy and gave her to yall white boys, we dont fucks with crazy ass broads

You forgot Wesley Snipes. Dude put hands on her 'cause of her insanity.

word????? what in the fuck she have done for Wesley Snipes to put that karate on her ass

Let's just say he stopped dating black women and I ain't talking shit either he even went on record years back saying he don't date black women. Now you a chick is a problem if a brotha just says fuck dating women within his own race.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I remember back in 2004, I was in Los Angeles just bar hopping. This one particular bar had a ass load of white women surrounding a table. Some were topless. It just happened to be Leo Dicaprio sitting there. I walk up to his table and flip him off. (I was already severely intoxicated). He gets up and says, "Wanna go a few rounds outside?" I look at him like, "Whatever nigga. I'll fuck you up!" So we go outside and this nigga got some alright hands on him. He throw some good ones but I end up whooping his ass. Afterwards, his bloody self shakes my hand and invites me to.breakfast with his crew. Pretty good night

Dicaprio will beat the living shit out of you, but the story is funny as fuck though...... But back to the Mulatto Halle Berry her Nubian Goddess Queen title is provoke, but white boys getting niggas left over.....

David Justice and Eric Benet already knew the bitch is crazy and gave her to yall white boys, we dont fucks with crazy ass broads

word????? what in the fuck she have done for Wesley Snipes to put that karate on her ass

he busted her eardrum. For years the media blamed it on Christopher Williams and he always denied it. He finally spoke out on it on a radio show and put the blame squarely on Wesley.

yump like i figured she was acting up and he open palmed that ear on some karate shit, she must be bat shit crazy because brothers i know have the most patience with smart mouth women, who be jaw jacking, putting hands in brothers faces and calling them and they momma's every name except the child of god and still be like on some chill shit, where a mexican would of beat them to a bloody pulp already.....

But when that level is reached and the bitch goes to far, and the brother start fucking up shit and yanking their arms out of socket then they be all shocked and saying the brother is Crazy, deranged....

And it was fucked up for Christopher Williams to be black balled from the music industry because of that shit and all the time he said he was innocent and the media made it seem like Christopher Williams was some r&b hip-hop thugsta
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    willhustle wrote: »

Let's just say he stopped dating black women and I ain't talking shit either he even went on record years back saying he don't date black women. Now you a chick is a problem if a brotha just says fuck dating women within his own race.

Damn when a sista makes a brotha to stop dating black women then you know that Halle aint right in the head, and to think the sista's was cussing David Justice and Eric Benet out, lol........

G Mack wrote: »

a crazy smut is a crazy smut regardless of her title or race b....lmao@nubian goddess

and billy bob was fukkin with her off and on since the late 80's, eric benet admitted to bein jealous of that nigga.....lol

Billy Bob seen a damsel in distress after Wesley popped that ear drum........

• High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    And this the hoe cats was dedicating songs too and making her out to be the prototypical black dimepiece.

And I'd still violate.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

texas409
  • Young ThugYoung Thug Posts: 252 ✭✭✭

I believe that you believe u fought and had breakfast wit leo
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,995 Regulator
    Leo got pictures, nigga. Leo a real nigga
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Joker_De_La_Lover
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this the hoe cats was dedicating songs too and making her out to be the prototypical black dimepiece.

And I'd still violate.

Sure why not? Dudes doing the same thing for chicks on the block that are just as smutty but have less money and fame.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    im sure copper kid can tell us what happened LOL
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIFHalleBerrySwordfish.gif
    "I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

ShottaDaBeastYoung Stef
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    As if we didn't already knew...once again...

Ask Billy Bob Thorton.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • Young ThugYoung Thug Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    W
    tumblr_m371vkMPxf1r426i4o1_500.gif

Ask Billy Bob Thorton.

way movie is this from
    gnsBK Product
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I wouldnt put it passed the bitch.

Probably tried to steal Leo's TV & Car Radio too...
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIFHalleBerrySwordfish.gif

i got to add this to my sig
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I thought this would be about her wrecking into him and her giving up the ass to get out of it.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,995 Regulator
    I stand by mi story
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id do the same to her though... she just a fun time girl
    16_1_2.gif
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Thug wrote: »
    W
    tumblr_m371vkMPxf1r426i4o1_500.gif

Ask Billy Bob Thorton.

way movie is this from

Monsters Ball
  • ptnutzptnutz Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't turn a hoe into a housewife........no matter how bad the hoe is. Would still smash in all 3 holes though.
    OmegaConflict
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idgaf, she can still get the D.....*shrugs*