Offensive or Real Spit:Sistas Cant Keep They Mouth Or Legs Closed!

Replies

• ParallelParallel Posts: 17,253
    "72% of black kids are born out of wedlock to single parent mothers...if 72% of mother fuckers was out of work ya'll would think the country was racist, matter fact only 19% of black men are out of work and ya'll still think the country is racist so if you can say the country is racist when only 19% of black men are out of work then what the fuck can I call you when 72% of ya'll are just kicking out kids for the fucking fun of it like skittles and PEZ dispensers"

Despite the fact it would be less than "72% of ya'll (black women)" since some single mothers have multiple kids that shit is still a lethal analogy.
  • saccityprincesaccityprince Posts: 1,835
    edited December 2012
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 17,253
    edited December 2012
    I have a serious question though

I always see black men saying shit like this online but in my own experiences I would have to say that the black women I've encountered that don't follow these stereotypes far outweigh those that happen to fit them.

Do ya'll really know a lot of black women like this? By this I mean you personally know them or know of them based on real life interactions (not shit said on social media sites).
  • How ya go just single out blk women....and believe or not (most of tha coon ass niggas wouldnt) but most of the black chicks i know arent loud and as far as keeping tha legs close....i mean ya cant really play the middle with that.I know my number high as hell,who am i to think different of a female cause her body count high too....all im tryna say is not all blk women are loud and moody....
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    The problem is he is ranting but offering no solutions.
    Although fiat's post was supposed to be a joke, the solution is similar.... Not abortions, but better sex education in the schools. More well-placed women's clinics (such as planned parenthood). Allowing birth control to be completely OTC, non subscription, and making condoms available in high risk neighborhoods. Because men are half to blame.

This is a white problem as well as a black problem and the solutions don't differ.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667
    edited December 2012
    Yo I can't stand this guy. Always bitching about black women. I never encounter the type of black women he always seems to describe

Just listen to a cpl of his videos. Some black woman musta burnt this dude or sumn
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband Posts: 14,306
    Black men need to keep their dick in their pants nh nh nh! Than ya'll can talk all that shit, if there ain't no bitches for you to be fucking and getting a high count from than ya'll would be complaining about the good ol'e days of getting free pussy all the time.

Ya'll just some complaining ass bitch niggas. Man up niggas.
  • YoungGoldieYoungGoldie Posts: 11,402
    edited December 2012
    covet wrote: »
    Although fiat's post was supposed to be a joke, the solution is similar.... Not abortions, but better sex education in the schools. More well-placed women's clinics (such as planned parenthood). Allowing birth control to be completely OTC, non subscription, and making condoms available in high risk neighborhoods. Because men are half to blame.

This is a white problem as well as a black problem and the solutions don't differ.

I would sayy that men were half the problem if the majority of men were the ones knocking these bitches up. What u have are a handful of no good niggaz knocking up women from both ends of the socioeconomic spectrum and the ones with potential as well.

How many of u been in undergrad or grad school only to see your peers fucking with some nigga that aint in school or even doing anything productive in life. How many professional women have u met at 25-29 with a kid by some raggedy nigga? its not just that they have kids its who they chose to have them with. I dont see droves of black men with something going on for themselves having kids by hoodrats. But I see hoodrats and professional women with kids by fuck ass niggaz all the time. So to reiterate I cant honestly sit here and say irs 50/50 if u have women from all over having all the kids with the lowest common denominator of men.

I agree with everything in the qoute, but it all starts with the women. There´s alot of good brothers out here, but most sistas choose to fuck with the ¨bad boys¨. Until they start making better decisions on who they open their legs to, the cycle will only continue...

To answer PR´s question. The kind of women the dude in the video was describing I see allday everyday (while I was in the states). If your not from the ¨hood¨ of course you wouldnt... However I also see alot of black women who are complete opposites of the stereotypical black woman. Its more about where your located , but even if your not in the ¨hood¨, im sure you see these bird bitches everyday on WSHH videos and videos alike..
  • covet wrote: »

Dumb af we dont need fucking sex ed mfers know how dick and pussy work. Mfers know that the fucking stork aint outchea committing B&Es dropping bastards off.

I would sayy that men were half the problem if the majority of men were the ones knocking these bitches up. What u have are a handful of no good niggaz knocking up women from both ends of the socioeconomic spectrum and the ones with potential as well.

How many of u been in undergrad or grad school only to see your peers fucking with some nigga that aint in school or even doing anything productive in life. How many professional women have u met at 25-29 with a kid by some raggedy nigga? its not just that they have kids its who they chose to have them with. I dont see droves of black men with something going on for themselves having kids by hoodrats. But I see hoodrats and professional women with kids by fuck ass niggaz all the time. So to reiterate I cant honestly sit here and say irs 50/50 if u have women from all over having all the kids with the lowest common denominator of men.

Sex ed also contains how to use birth control dumbfuck. Clearly these people don't know how to use it and there aren't enough clinics because the state works very hard to close them down. It's a very government planned process to keep poor people down and you don't get it.

Learn how to use a fucking spell check, you're one of these dudes that probably doesn't even know how birth control works.
  • jonojono Posts: 14,944
    Sooooo women open their legs and that's how they get pregnant? I thought it was through sex with a partner.

I'm gonna keep it real. If you a black man spouting this nonsense, either you a fag or a coon..

Either you a nigga that don't get any and thus mad because other people do or you a hypocrite who thinks chicks should only buss it loose when you want to.

Considering the amount of people that get married as virgins in the country is minimal seems nobody has a right to tell anyone what to do.

I said it before, but black (and latino) women have it rough.
  • ThirdEyeFiveThirdEyeFive Posts: 22,503
    I have a serious question though

I always see black men saying shit like this online but in my own experiences I would have to say that the black women I've encountered that don't follow these stereotypes far outweigh those that happen to fit them.

Do ya'll really know a lot of black women like this? By this I mean you personally know them or know of them based on real life interactions (not shit said on social media sites).

Yes... U have the luxury of not living in predominantly black neighborhoods or attending predominantly black institutions...
    I wish ppl would stop being emotional about this situation...
    Regardless of the value judgements, there r too many single mother headed black households and its not productive...
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742
    Too much text for a thread about a TEEN fucking a chicken...that niggas hormones is outta control..he'll prolly fuck an orange if the opening is big enough
  • Nah, that chicken shit is relevant here.

It all goes back to hormones.
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226
    covet wrote: »

Dumb af we dont need fucking sex ed mfers know how dick and pussy work. Mfers know that the fucking stork aint outchea committing B&Es dropping bastards off.

unfortunate, but true. Its like niggas who are bums have no incentive to do better cause in their minds, they think that getting pussy is the end all to be all. There also needs to be a program that teaches the openly intellectually smart black men how to maintain their dignity and still be physically attractive to women. That is the only effective way to win against these "attractive" bums in the dating game.