honestly..this is why and how humans get all these New Stds..ish is 'scust worthy

2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.


GvZwl.jpg



No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
«13

Replies

  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdayum, that old nigga's ears are big as fuck.

    I honestly didn't know chickens were fuckable animals.

    Alexander can totally smash his mom if he wants by the way.
    ceothachosen1VIBELUClEN
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    It is a step up.

    No contest.

    ceothachosen1VIBESneakDZALincoln
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That chicken
    Meta_ConsciousVIBESneakDZAYoung Stef
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been fuckin birds for a while now, nothin new here...

    lol ^ this....niggas been fuckin chicken heads for years...
    grumpycat
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ.

    I don't like that the older dude (his dad or grandfather?) automatically likened it to homosexuality.... It's fucked up and homosexuality is between two consenting people.
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
    Meta_Conscious
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is now using fiats account is lame as fuck b..i been seeing some of the posts and it's obvious it aint the real fiat...and unless he is an alias of himself, you wack as fuck b..posting in threads that the real fiat wouldnt post in, saying wack shit..i dont approve b..let him die in silence and forgotten about it..thats the only way he would want his death

    grumpycatVIBEA1000MILESAmotekun
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta old hoe witta young soul gotta young hoe witta old pussy to many miles dat hoe drove
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    covet wrote: »
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

    Roosters forcibly fuck hens all the time, it's how they reproduce.

    Especially with young roosters.
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    covet wrote: »
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

    Roosters forcibly fuck hens all the time, it's how they reproduce.

    Especially with young roosters.

    Actually we have no idea if sex between animals is consensual in some way that animals are able to make clear.

    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    So if you fucked your chick in the ass or in the mouth, is that repulsive, dude?

    I will concede to it being unnatural, although a great amount of the human race has some amount of attraction to the same gender even if they aren't homosexual.
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
    Meta_ConsciousKid Dynasty
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nw strain of AIDS..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    covet wrote: »
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

    Roosters forcibly fuck hens all the time, it's how they reproduce.

    Especially with young roosters.

    29799515.jpg
    grumpycatMeta_ConsciousGold_CertificateA1000MILES
  • bird sex is only like 3 minutes long. i think that an orgasm lasts 30 secs.
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    covet wrote: »
    So if you fucked your chick in the ass or in the mouth, is that repulsive, dude?

    I will concede to it being unnatural, although a great amount of the human race has some amount of attraction to the same gender even if they aren't homosexual.

    1) Man & Woman>>>>>>>>>> Man & Man. You can't compare anal sex of a heterosexual couple with a homosexual couple. You missing out vital info....Their genders!


    2) PAUSE @ the bolded. Round here we call that closet faggotry. By definition that makes the homosexual or at least bisexual if there is attraction to same sex.
    46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

    Mya Harrison- Milfhitta



    grumpycat
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    covet wrote: »
    So if you fucked your chick in the ass or in the mouth, is that repulsive, dude?

    I will concede to it being unnatural, although a great amount of the human race has some amount of attraction to the same gender even if they aren't homosexual.

    1) Man & Woman>>>>>>>>>> Man & Man. You can't compare anal sex of a heterosexual couple with a homosexual couple. You missing out vital info....Their genders!

    You just nulled your argument here. Anal sex is unnatural, sex was only meant naturally to be done PIV.

    We as humans do a lot of unnatural shit all the time, like driving cars, flying in planes, watching TV, etc.

    I can't convince you to think homosexuality is right, but it's not the same as fucking a chicken, dude. Which is non-consenting and has never been seen as morally right in any civilized society. Get over it.
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
    PK_TK_187
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    Also "Pause"
    Scientifically we call it the Kinsey Scale.

    kinsey-scale.png
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    covet wrote: »
    covet wrote: »
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

    Roosters forcibly fuck hens all the time, it's how they reproduce.

    Especially with young roosters.

    Actually we have no idea if sex between animals is consensual in some way that animals are able to make clear.
    Have you seen how roosters get down my nigga?

    Why do you think they usually have to keep roosters out of the hen house?

    Those niggas will chase a bitch down, bite, tear out feathers, dig in with their claws, and everything; all while the hen is screaming.

    If that's consensual, maybe his shit is too. Maybe the hen makes it clear to him in some way.
    grumpycata.mannYoung Stef
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    maybe chickens are sadists, who knows. All I know is I don't want to eat any chicken that's been buttfucked by some dude.
    tumblr_mdih7tBEM61qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m6b39xOAiP1rzn2fpo1_500.gif
    SneakDZA
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the mom sayin she worried about her son catchin STDs from the chickens but eagerly offering him a prostitute. Nicaraguan bitches must not be shit, like 3 niggas in that vid are confirmed chucken-fuckers.
  • ceothachosen1ceothachosen1 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    old nigga said i dont do it with gays either.......Dead
    143204738.gif
    "aint got a tattoo tear ta show that i'm a killer, just run up on this blow piece and know that i'ma kill ya" - Joe Blow
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.