honestly..this is why and how humans get all these New Stds..ish is 'scust worthy

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdayum, that old nigga's ears are big as fuck.

I honestly didn't know chickens were fuckable animals.

Alexander can totally smash his mom if he wants by the way.
    ceothachosen1VIBELUClEN
    edited December 2012
    It is a step up.

No contest.

ceothachosen1VIBESneakDZALincoln
    His mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That chicken
    Meta_ConsciousVIBESneakDZAYoung Stef
  • DNB1DNB1 Your boy might have to hit a fuck nigga kill switch.... Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been fuckin birds for a while now, nothin new here...

lol ^ this....niggas been fuckin chicken heads for years...
    grumpycat
  • grumpycatgrumpycat Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ.

I don't like that the older dude (his dad or grandfather?) automatically likened it to homosexuality.... It's fucked up and homosexuality is between two consenting people.
    Meta_Conscious
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is now using fiats account is lame as fuck b..i been seeing some of the posts and it's obvious it aint the real fiat...and unless he is an alias of himself, you wack as fuck b..posting in threads that the real fiat wouldnt post in, saying wack shit..i dont approve b..let him die in silence and forgotten about it..thats the only way he would want his death
    grumpycatVIBEA1000MILESAmotekun
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? she pathetic as fuck but I don't think that she knows though delusions of grandeurPosts: 8,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta old hoe witta young soul gotta young hoe witta old pussy to many miles dat hoe drove
    covet wrote: »
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

Roosters forcibly fuck hens all the time, it's how they reproduce.

Especially with young roosters.
    edited December 2012
    Ugh the reasoning of a fucking rapist of course.... They like it because they just let it happen. Some victims just let this shit happen and become submissive because that's their defense mechanism. His dick is way larger than a bird dick--birds actually don't even have dicks so.... Jesus christ...
    It's a chicken bruh.

Actually we have no idea if sex between animals is consensual in some way that animals are able to make clear.

edited December 2012
    So if you fucked your chick in the ass or in the mouth, is that repulsive, dude?

I will concede to it being unnatural, although a great amount of the human race has some amount of attraction to the same gender even if they aren't homosexual.
    Meta_ConsciousKid Dynasty
  • BetaBeta "COLOR MONEY!!!" Posts: 23,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nw strain of AIDS..
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    It's a chicken bruh.

29799515.jpg
    grumpycatMeta_ConsciousGold_CertificateA1000MILES
  • bird sex is only like 3 minutes long. i think that an orgasm lasts 30 secs.
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    So if you fucked your chick in the ass or in the mouth, is that repulsive, dude?

I will concede to it being unnatural, although a great amount of the human race has some amount of attraction to the same gender even if they aren't homosexual.

1) Man & Woman>>>>>>>>>> Man & Man. You can't compare anal sex of a heterosexual couple with a homosexual couple. You missing out vital info....Their genders!

2) PAUSE @ the bolded. Round here we call that closet faggotry. By definition that makes the homosexual or at least bisexual if there is attraction to same sex.
    grumpycat
    edited December 2012

1) Man & Woman>>>>>>>>>> Man & Man. You can't compare anal sex of a heterosexual couple with a homosexual couple. You missing out vital info....Their genders!

You just nulled your argument here. Anal sex is unnatural, sex was only meant naturally to be done PIV.

We as humans do a lot of unnatural shit all the time, like driving cars, flying in planes, watching TV, etc.

I can't convince you to think homosexuality is right, but it's not the same as fucking a chicken, dude. Which is non-consenting and has never been seen as morally right in any civilized society. Get over it.
    PK_TK_187
    edited December 2012
    Also "Pause"
    Scientifically we call it the Kinsey Scale.

kinsey-scale.png
    It's a chicken bruh.

Actually we have no idea if sex between animals is consensual in some way that animals are able to make clear.
    Have you seen how roosters get down my nigga?

Why do you think they usually have to keep roosters out of the hen house?

Those niggas will chase a bitch down, bite, tear out feathers, dig in with their claws, and everything; all while the hen is screaming.

If that's consensual, maybe his shit is too. Maybe the hen makes it clear to him in some way.
    grumpycata.mannYoung Stef
    edited December 2012
    maybe chickens are sadists, who knows. All I know is I don't want to eat any chicken that's been buttfucked by some dude.
    SneakDZA
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Gucci Goggles, That's How The God Do Posts: 17,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the mom sayin she worried about her son catchin STDs from the chickens but eagerly offering him a prostitute. Nicaraguan bitches must not be shit, like 3 niggas in that vid are confirmed chucken-fuckers.
  • ceothachosen1ceothachosen1 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    old nigga said i dont do it with gays either.......Dead