CNN Reports: Gas prices could drop to $50 a barrel..Thank you President Obama!

soulbrothersoulbrother Daddy Long StrokePosts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
As a result of President Obama getting re-elected...gas prices have been falling rapidly since election night...It appears the refendum on the GOP has been defined
a.mannYoung_ChitlinMatt-kingblaze84

Replies

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While president obama has something to do with it, there are a lot of other factors that contribute to the price. Niggas act like obama in the white house dictating what he wants the price to be every morning. BTW lol @ "since the election", gas is always cheaper in the winter. Obama doing work don't get me wrong and we're producing a lot right here in America, just sayin....
    PlutarchLurker6tha bause
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELL, GAS WENT DOWN TO LIKE 2 80 SOMETHING AND NOW ITS GONE BACK UP, SO I DONT KNOW...
    Plutarch
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they already said gas will not go down in price
  • soulbrothersoulbrother Daddy Long Stroke Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    so let me see if i understand this... Obama CAN'T use his magical presidential wizard powers to lower gas prices to help his re-election campaign... but he CAN use said magical presidential wizard powers to do so once re-elected?

@soulbrother, i am not sure you're qualified to be making threads

@janklow...use your comprehension skills next time you read my thread.....i said AS A RESULT...I didn't say OBAMA HIMSELF lowered gas prices....I'm starting to think that you are not qualified to respond to any threads...smh
    Plutarchgem$toneits....JOHN B
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ $50 a barrel nigga FOH
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While president obama has something to do with it, there are a lot of other factors that contribute to the price. Niggas act like obama in the white house dictating what he wants the price to be every morning. BTW lol @ "since the election", gas is always cheaper in the winter. Obama doing work don't get me wrong and we're producing a lot right here in America, just sayin....

FUCK THAT

when motherfuckers was paying damn near $5 a gallon

a lot of the American public, Republicans and just about every other media outlet (specially conservative)
    was placing the blame squarely on "Obama and his polices"

doggin him at every turn about shit mainly beyond his control

NOW shit dropping at a crazy rate them bastards mum,or citing "it's nothing he is doing"

soulbrotherunspoken_respectwaterproofWild Self
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody who thinks Oil is going to reach $50 a barrel needs to get an education.
    tha bause
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,003 Regulator
    thank you lord
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its in the 2.90's over here.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its in the 2.90's over here.

with yo lucky ass, lol...... chevron Premium is 3.75 a gallon and i drive a SUV, it's cost me 60 to fill up using premium...
    unspoken_respectLUClEN
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its 3.33 by me and thats just regular
  • KingKemetKingKemet Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

FUCK THAT

a lot of the American public, Republicans and just about every other media outlet (specially conservative)

NOW shit dropping at a crazy rate them bastards mum,or citing "it's nothing he is doing"

Exaaaaactly. Took the words right out my mouth fam. Shit was high, its allll his fault. Now shit starting to drop, he aint got shit to do with it all of a sudden. GTFOH.
    a.mannkingblaze84
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,321 Regulator
    @janklow...use your comprehension skills next time you read my thread.....i said AS A RESULT...I didn't say OBAMA HIMSELF lowered gas prices....I'm starting to think that you are not qualified to respond to any threads...smh
    well, let me look at your thread:

"As a result of President Obama getting re-elected...gas prices have been falling rapidly since election night"

so i checked for anything you wrote that indicated that it was due to anything OTHER than Obama being re-elected, and wouldn't you know it, i didn't find anything. then i went to follow your link and realized, hey, you didn't bother to provide one. so when i looked at CNN articles on this topic, they all seemed to not connect it to the election in any way. good thing you clarified it was based on more than Obama's re-election! no... wait... that did not happen.

also, the difference is that i am in a position to enforce my beliefs about your thread-making
    KingKemet wrote: »
    Shit was high, its allll his fault. Now shit starting to drop, he aint got shit to do with it all of a sudden.
    okay, but remember this: when people said "high gas prices are Obama's fault," didn't we all respond "yeah, that's bullshit?" this means we don't get to NOW say "OBAMA LOWERED OUR GAS PRICES!"
    kingblaze84Focal Point
  • BetaBeta "COLOR MONEY!!!" Posts: 23,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gas 2.60 in jersey...went down from 2.80

Goddamn @ 3.33 though
    unspoken_respect
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ people using premium gasoline (no lol if your vehicle requires it)
    unspoken_respect
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    a.mann wrote: »

FUCK THAT

Nah I agree with you on that. What I'm saying is it wasn't his fault when they were going up and he's not the main reason it's going down....
    janklowa.mann
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what, pray tell does Obama have to do with that??
    edited December 2012
    Matt- wrote: »
    lol @ people using premium gasoline (no lol if your vehicle requires it)

shut the fuck up, how many times you going to say that shit...you said the same shit in LMR, ol look at me..

but gas is dropping at Chevron premium is a 3.65, 10 cents dropped and at Arco it's at 3.48 and regular is at 3.28
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Fuck yo couch nigga TexasPosts: 5,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is 2.95 @ the Valero I always go to.
    Go down the street to the Chevron, and that shit is 3.10.
  • soulbrothersoulbrother Daddy Long Stroke Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is 2.95 @ the Valero I always go to.
    Go down the street to the Chevron, and that shit is 3.10.

Chevron is a Republican owned gas station...
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit went up like 30 cents the past 2 weeks
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

yump and i am mad as shit, here i was grinning and shit......
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

hell yeah!

Fuck Obama! :-L
    soulbrother