If you could eradicate an entire sport's fanbase 4eva, who would it be?

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep TimePosts: 17,286 Regulator
edited December 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
(shoutouts to 98.5 the Sports Hub for the thread idea, even if this may have been done b4 recently)
Personally, I'd eliminate Red Sox fans.
DillaDeafsupaman4321S.jR.texas409RichPorterOfTheIC

Replies

• DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memphis Grizzles fans....oh wait.....that's right, I've litterally never seen or heard no one ever rep them in person or on sports blogs, nevermind.
    Tommy bilfigerStoneColdMikey
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohio state football fans
    DillaDeaf
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rakim iirakim ii Posts: 1,707
    Matt- wrote: »
    Tarheel Fans. Because they usually like the Yankees, Cowboys, and the Lakers as well. kill 4 birds with one stone. just outsmarted this fuckin question like a mug

*fixed*
    will grimey
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima give one for every level and sport

NCAA - Bama fans
    NBA - Celtics fans
    NFL - Patriots fans
    MLB - Red Sox fans.
    P.L. - Manchester United.
    ex-soldiertha bausetexas409
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redskin fans and thunder fans ..get rid of them
    coop9889greenwood1921purpngoldwill grimeybuttuh_b
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toss up between the packers, saints, and cowboys. Leaning towards saints.
    caddo manCottonCitySlimBetaYamsCassell
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could eradicate an entire sport's fanbase 4eva, who would it be?

Am I reading this wrong or did u mean... An entire fanbase of a team?

Anyway Nascar fans. And pacman fans.
    wmj710
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got more haters than yall got fans..

MAD
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Also has anyone on this board ever met a TrailBlazers fan? Im not talkin about niggas that just respect Clide the glide Drexler's game, Im talking bout a true to life die hard Blazers fan? I sure haven't. Maybe it has something to do with the wack confusing Trailblazer maze they call a logo. I dont know nobody that talks about them or rocks they shit on the streets. It's like tryna find a Toronto Raptors fan. do they exist? Im not even tryna be funny or nothing.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kentucky basketball fans
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saints fans
    Beta
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redskin fans and thunder fans ..get rid of them

You a Seahawk fan and hate us? Lol y'all not even on our radar.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These new Knicks fans that act like they gon win the ship when in reality its gonna be another 1st, possibly 2nd round exit.

And deadskins fans.

Both perennial average/below average teams have the best season they've had in a decade and all the sudden they both bout to get a ring? lmao...
    blackjack2012gnsShizlanskywill grimeytha bause
  • white715white715 Posts: 7,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yankees fans
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake fans of any team.

i.e. 70% of lakers, cowboys, Yankees fans.
    infamous114Solitary Soldier
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake fans of any team.

i.e. 70% of lakers, cowboys, Yankees fans.

Those are the first 3 that came to mind.
    greenwood1921
    Falcons fans

11-2 record......

"Fire Coach Smith" "start the rookie 3rd string practice squad QB " "Trade Matt Ryan" "This team sucks" "Bring Vick back" "shouldn't have traded for Julio" "Grimes faked his injury so he didn't have to play in the playoffs"

U must post on Falcons.com's boards. I stopped fuckin with them when Vick left.

Mostly Rush Lombaugh-esque rednecks with no real football knowledge. Like every year around the draft, all they wanna draft are whoever is available from UGA and Bama. lol

I stuck my head in there after the Aints loss and I saw a thread saying "I wish we could trade our O-line for Alabamas O-line."

Smfh
    DillaDeaf
    coop9889 wrote: »
    These new Knicks fans that act like they gon win the ship when in reality its gonna be another 1st, possibly 2nd round exit.

And deadskins fans.

Both perennial average/below average teams have the best season they've had in a decade and all the sudden they both bout to get a ring? lmao...

sounds weird coming from a cowboys fans
    greenwood1921BDBIIDcoop9889themadlionsfanSolitary Soldier
    I think a lot of folks don't like fans that cheer for teams from Massachusetts
    DillaDeaf
    NCAA Football -- Ohio Suckeyes fans, Bama fans, Notre "dat Gipper wasn't assassinated dat cracka was shot" Dame fans

NCAA Basketball - Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke fans (#2 on my bucket list is to wear a Michigan Fab Five jersey and smack the shit out of Duke fan, in Cameroon Stadium, on fuckin ESPN, in front of Dickie V)

NBA - Celtics fans, Chicago fans, and Miami fans (Miami fans are the most bandwagonest, ignorant fans on the planet Earth)

NFL - Green Bay Packers fans, Patriots (cheatin ass lookin spygate cheatin ass) fans

MLB - Red Sox (they used to be fun, but after winning alot of that shit, unbearable as fuck) , Yankees fans , Chicago Cubs fans (those cracka fans are crazy)

P.S. -- get rid of Nicki Minaj fans while ya at it....................................

I feel you on Nicki Minaj and her fans, but, how do you know she ain't the greatest rapper of all time?

lmao. C'mon Dilla, it's been almost 6 months since I fucked with you. U know I had to do it. lol

DillaDeaf