What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is posting ur disgusting baby bump on FB a white phenomenon or is this an epidemic?

Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin assPosts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, these hoes need to check themselves. Ain't nobody wanna see that shit its fuckin gross, and everybody knows that shit wasn't planned anyways. Oh congrats on the prophylactic fail tho.
Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
KatJ. WillT. SanfordVulcanRavenMatt-BK ProductHustleThaDonpowerman 5000Already Home_17iron man1Kai

Replies

• Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lincoln wrote: »
    it's not just white people. from my research it seems to be about 87 percent of all pregnant women.

what bothers me even more is when chicks have a million pictures of their newborn alien looking babies, and one pic of themselves

babies practically got they own facebook accounts

Those kids are on the internet before they even know what the internet is lol.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    LincolnBusta Carmichael
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    its fucked up bruh, cause babies ain't shit. they just cry all night, ain't got no jobs, and then shit themselves.
    while i agree it's out of control, I will say we were all babies once, they ain't shit now but when we old and in diapers again its those babies that will be wiping our asses like we did theirs

ohCanada.jpg
    ATTSHustleThaDonunspoken_respect
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen single latina/black bitches do it to
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol... Yall dude's is stupid mayne. Finding everything to bitch about. No cape but let them hoes cook b...
    46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

KatBK Productbankrupt ballerAjackson17
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little early to be so angry William..you should smoke a J and relax a little.

If a woman wants to share her progress on her FB what's the big deal?

As long as they're tasteful and not an attempt to look sexy..that's kind of creepy to me.
    Ajackson17unspoken_respect
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    whatever kat, black men around the world thank your shitty parents, and soon they'll thank you. fucked around and got destroyed in duty i'm angry as fuck.
    blacktuxKatLurker6tha bausebankrupt ballerAjackson17
    Black men jokes..how original.

I'm going to get ready for work now. Try to regain control of your emotions.
    texas409Ajackson17
    edited December 2012
    well it sure as shit ain't the asians that should be thankin your ma and pa. the whole line i said about babies bein unplanned is what you caught feelings over anyways i get it.
    KatAjackson17
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh....my cousin took actual family pics with his bm on his knees kissing the BB. This was one of many portraits they took that day.
    well it sure as shit ain't the asians that should be thankin your ma and pa. the whole line i said about babies bein unplanned is what you caught feelings over anyways i get it.

Actually I didn't even make that far into your post.

Lol @ ma and pa..okay mountain man.
    Ajackson17
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it ain't just white chicks, its females in general, shit i seen bitches putting up like damn near 30 pics a day,and it starts from ultrasound pics
    Busta Carmichael
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ babies aint shss
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    A1000MILESWill MunnyBusta Carmichael
    Lmao @ will going on a wacking frenzy cause I gave him a feelings...really.
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever kat, black men around the world thank your shitty parents, and soon they'll thank you. fucked around and got destroyed in duty i'm angry as fuck.

Damn this post is fuckin hillarious....
    -Shive-
    Will Munnybankrupt baller
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nowadays most of these babies are results of one night stands or baby daddy still getting pussy on the side like its nothing them little's niggas are not planned at all.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't see anything wrong of ppl taking pics of their baby bump.

I
    (Really though?)
    Does anyone actually wanna see that shit?
    texas409
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby bumps? Fuck outta here. What's with these bitches posting pics of miscarriages like that's what's hot? Thought I saw a picture of a roast duck, turns out it was a little homie that didn't finish cooking.

I'll look at baby bumps all day over baby giblets.
    Ajackson17
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats for females anyway, men supposed to scroll past those pictures or remove those females from their list.

-Shive-
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone needs to toss Golds account over to Will.
    Who dat?
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Who dat?
    I think he means Gold Certificate... you know dude that seems like would be that 90 year old dude shaking his fist at the youngins

ohCanada.jpg