That conversation wit yo BM that starts off cool but ends in a argument *UN-APPRECIATION* Thread

why must these phone calls always take a crazy turn that leads to a heated argument.

Replies

• DUBDUB Posts: 19,723
  • hoesarefunhoesarefun Posts: 4,665
    smh man who is you telling, i swear the convo be going good and its like this bitch got a switch that she flip and decide to be mad, it got to the point now all i do is text my bm cuz i don't got time to deal with that shit
  • I don't answer her calls, when she call i hand the phone to my daughter and she answer it. I haven't talked to her in almost a year
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946
    i got custody of my baby and she dont got nothing to do with her and she got 2 other kids.. anyway.. she call the first half hour is going good everything is everything...

i brought up how child support sanctioned my health benefits and wanted to meet with me.. on the paper i got in the mail, it said we was both absent from the meeting at child support.. so i tell her it would be best that she go down just so nothing gets prolonged longer than it needs to and i made it clear that i wasnt go put her on child support and that was never in my intentions cuz if it was, i would been did that when i won custody..

but its at that point i can hear thats when the fire in her lit.. and theres wasnt nothing i can say to avoid what was coming .. i play it cool and she starts getting madder and madder talking 100 mhp.. i dont even try to get a word in.. im not on that shit nomore.. im not about to argue wit somebody im not even with.

THEN this bird says "AND if you DID put me on child support (that shouldnt have never came out her mouth cuz i already made it clear i wasnt going to do that), that she would sign over all her right so she wouldnt have nothing to do with her so she wouldnt have to pay child support.. i mean she took it somewhere she didnt have to.. so now im going to go file child support so she can sign them over. shit.. she just took it somewhere it didnt have to go so now i will go file monday and get it over with. what type of mother.. any parent for that matter, puts money over they kids.
    I don't answer her calls, when she call i hand the phone to my daughter and she answer it. I haven't talked to her in almost a year
    you got custody brah?
  • 100 Prime wrote: »
    i got custody of my baby and she dont got nothing to do with her and she got 2 other kids.. anyway.. she call the first half hour is going good everything is everything...

i brought up how child support sanctioned my health benefits and wanted to meet with me.. on the paper i got in the mail, it said we was both absent from the meeting at child support.. so i tell her it would be best that she go down just so nothing gets prolonged longer than it needs to and i made it clear that i wasnt go put her on child support and that was never in my intentions cuz if it was, i would been did that when i won custody..

but its at that point i can hear thats when the fire in her lit.. and theres wasnt nothing i can say to avoid what was coming .. i play it cool and she starts getting madder and madder talking 100 mhp.. i dont even try to get a word in.. im not on that shit nomore.. im not about to argue wit somebody im not even with.

THEN this bird says "AND if you DID put me on child support (that shouldnt have never came out her mouth cuz i already made it clear i wasnt going to do that), that she would sign over all her right so she wouldnt have nothing to do with her so she wouldnt have to pay child support.. i mean she took it somewhere she didnt have to.. so now im going to go file child support so she can sign them over. shit.. she just took it somewhere it didnt have to go so now i will go file monday and get it over with. what type of mother.. any parent for that matter, puts money over they kids.

you do what you gotta do my nigga. b/c in the end, SHE is gonna be the one who's gonna suffer the consquences of her actions.
  • i try not to even talk to my ex-wife anymore...done arguing...

thats what the courts are for...
    darkone360 wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »

you do what you gotta do my nigga. b/c in the end, SHE is gonna be the one who's gonna suffer the consquences of her actions.

zactly.. i didnt know she felt that way.. thats all i needed to hear cuz im doing it now. i was sparing the rat this whole time since i knew she wasnt in the best situation and had 2 other kids.. then you wana turn around and shit on not me, but yo own daughter like that??? ok... its as good as done then.
    I don't answer her calls, when she call i hand the phone to my daughter and she answer it. I haven't talked to her in almost a year
    you got custody brah?

Yea, had it for almost 2 years
    you got custody brah?

Yea, had it for almost 2 years
    thas wassup. had my baby for over 2 years.
  • 700700 Posts: 8,455
    edited December 2012
    that shit be crazy

if you on the phone just hang up

thats what i tell em "call me back when you calmed down"

especially when they call yellin, i just hang up and tell em that when they clal back
    edited December 2012
    yea she on the phone now and i jus have it sittin here and she been yappin for the last 5 min not even knowing im not listening. 1 time when we was together i did this for 45 minutes before she even knew i wasnt listening.
    yea she on the phone now and i jus have it sittin here and she been yappin for the last 5 min not even knowing im not listening. 1 time when we was together i did this for 45 minutes before she even knew i wasnt listening.

Reminds if of my nigga and his now BM. Guess they were arguing when I stopped by. He had her on speaker phone. No lie, this nigga puts the phone down while she's runnin her mouth, we go outside so he can smoke, chatted up for a few minutes, went back inside, and this hefa was STILL talkin nonstop. She didn't even stop! I don't get that.
  • darkone360 wrote: »

Reminds if of my nigga and his now BM. Guess they were arguing when I stopped by. He had her on speaker phone. No lie, this nigga puts the phone down while she's runnin her mouth, we go outside so he can smoke, chatted up for a few minutes, went back inside, and this hefa was STILL talkin nonstop. She didn't even stop! I don't get that.
    I do this all the time... sometimes even click over and Cal another bish.. ain't got time to hear all that bitching

its the problem all rats have..holler but dont listen is how you win an argument..

oh n btw.. it lasted 15 mintues. if i didnt jus hang up she wud have still been talking. she called back like 3 more times i keep hanging up or ignoring it.. so i finally answer.. she called just so she can get her last word in, "good bye idiot".... thats that childish shit i dont got time for. how does 5 years pass and you still the same as when i met yo crazy ass.

its the problem all rats have..holler but dont listen is how you win an argument..

oh n btw.. it lasted 15 mintues. if i didnt jus hang up she wud have still been talking. she called back like 3 more times i keep hanging up or ignoring it.. so i finally answer.. she called just so she can get her last word in, "good bye idiot".... thats that childish shit i dont got time for. how does 5 years pass and you still the same as when i met yo crazy ass.

It's all about wanting to get the upper hand. That pride man. this is why I don't have kids yet, and rather wait til marriage. Seeing the crap my 2 niggas went they wit their BM...no sir. Can't do it.

It's all about wanting to get the upper hand. That pride man. this is why I don't have kids yet, and rather wait til marriage. Seeing the crap my 2 niggas went they wit their BM...no sir. Can't do it.

you a smart man. if you make it past ill say 21 with no kids, then you pretty much have an idea what your doing. you got the right idea and you didnt let your young and dumb days get the best of you.
  • KatKat Posts: 31,525
    Lol..that's why it's best not to talk to exes..it starts off cordial enough but its only a matter of time before he says something to reawaken old resentments.
    Lol..that's why it's best not to talk to exes..it starts off cordial enough but its only a matter of time before he says something to reawaken old resentments.
    forreal... she still feels this resentment toward me for winning custody and blames me for having her.. well if she wasnt never unfit in certain ways im not going to discuss here, then she would still have her. i swear people can never own up to what they do. always gotta blame somebody else.