What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Anyone ever had their Xbox live account hacked?

P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
So maybe a year or so, maybe a little less, my Xbox live account was hacked....everything was changed...password email, credit card etc. (I cancelled credit card after 1 bogus charge) but I never realized the fraud came from Xbox until recently, about 1 month ago.....well basically whoever this person was destroyed my online rep in the games I played, with the people on my friends list etc...but the thing is the person impersonated me all over forums, leagues what have you.....I was a pretty avid 2k player in leagues etc and whoever this person was (I assume someone I shit on and pissed off in a league etc) jumped in a bunch of leagues and with their friends just destroyed my rep within that community of basketball players etc.....I could care less about my video game rep being destroyed honestly, but I was just wondering if anyone ever encountered this?

I can't even to begin to explain to former people I played with, cuz they
1) don't believe me
2) have all these crazy stories of what the guy or girl ? Did....them and their friends created fake face books (face books were used to play in nba 2k leagues FYI), names , gamer tags, everything.....I can't check what happens with the gamer tag really or what they did just hear second hand stories etc.

And I'm not a crazy gamer at all, so I found it crazy some nerd went to this level of nerdom lol

I caught some legal trouble in the middle of all this and didn't have my eye on it until a much while later.....anyone had there account hacked before?
VIBE

Replies