What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Matriculation....Let's talk about it

deadeyedeadeye Walmart WarriorKat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies...

at what point in your life would you say that you fully matriculated?

Was there any particular event that led to your matriculation...such as becoming sexually active, giving birth, getting your first full-time job, marriage, etc.?

Or...was it more of a state of mind in which you felt like you reached a certain level of self-awareness and confidence that you hadn't yet previously attained?




For the ladies who don't yet think that they've fully matriculated, are there a set of goals and/or accomplishments that you feel you need to meet in order to reach that point in your life...or is it something that you don't even think about that will just happen when it happens?



Please feel free to share your input ladies.


It would be greatly appreciated.

@sixsicksins

@MissK

@Taeboo

@Bookworm

@Ms.Jones

@Skyler_White

@Empress

@AmbitiousOne

@tabatha_

@MzGrahamBitches

@KU_Beezy

@Ms.Southern

@Covet






#deadeye cares
deadeye
So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
June 12 Delete


MsSouthern
just messy ...smh
June 12



deadeye
You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
June 12 Delete


MzGrahamBitches
gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
June 12


deadeye
Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
I hope you die of old age tonight.
June 12

deadeye
That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
June 12 Delete


Dirty Sanchez
kat caught feelings
June 12

deadeye
Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
June 12


deadeye
You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
June 12 Delete




@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.


You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
Meta_Conscious
«1

Replies

  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to use this word sooooo much at Morehouse...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

    http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.
    HyenaKillaMeta_Conscious
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Deadeye loves that word lol

    Could be an interesting topic tho
    I wanna take you higher...
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.

    @MzGrahamBitches

    Not about college at all Kat.

    Plenty of booksmart people with degrees and PhD's don't have any common sense at all.

    I was more referring to a state of mind and/or sense of accomplishment.

    Basically, when you got to a point in your life where you felt like you "got it" or had your shit together.


    Props on going to college next year though.

    What are you gonna be majoring in?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

    Could be an interesting topic tho

    I hope so.

    People have different views of what that actually means and I'm interested in hearing those perspectives.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still not there yet...so idk.

    What do you think is holding you back?

    Is it a feeling or state of mind...or is it goal-related?

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it not about college when dictionary.com told me it was about college?

    ma·tric·u·late/məˈtrɪk yəˌleɪt; məˈtrɪk yə lɪt/ Show Spelled [muh-trik-yuh-leyt; muh-trik-yuh-lit] Show IPA verb, ma·tric·u·lat·ed, ma·tric·u·lat·ing, noun.
    verb (used with object)
    1. to enroll in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
    Meta_Conscious
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.

    @MzGrahamBitches

    Not about college at all Kat.

    Plenty of booksmart people with degrees and PhD's don't have any common sense at all.

    I was more referring to a state of mind and/or sense of accomplishment.

    Basically, when you got to a point in your life where you felt like you "got it" or had your shit together.


    Props on going to college next year though.

    What are you gonna be majoring in?

    Business degree of some sort..I'm leaning toward Logistics and Supply Chain since I've already been in this field for nearly three years.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not the only definition though and wasn't he context in which I was using that word.

    This is what I had in mind when I used that word:


    Matriculate


    Matriculate - To age, mature, or to improve/make better.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see another definition on dictionary.com besides this:

    2. to register (a coat of arms), used especially in Scottish heraldry.

    Didn't figure that's what you were talking about...lol.

    But duly noted, learn something new everyday.
    deadeye
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye

    I'm still very much a work in progress.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    deadeyeKingJamal
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh you don't need anything more than a C cup
    anything more than that is just gravy
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Meta_Conscious
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still working on it deadeye
    deadeyeKingJamal
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    @deadeye

    I'm still very much a work in progress.
    Bookworm wrote: »
    still working on it deadeye

    What specifically are you two ladies working on to become fully matriculated?

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be matriculated when I'm done getting my degree. I'm still young but I don't think it will all be fully mounted upon life events...it'll be a mental state as well. I'll know it when I feel it.
    114.jpg

    A.D.I.D.A.S

    All Day I Dream About Sins
    deadeyeKingJamalMeta_Conscious
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
    99% of the mfs who read the OP went and googled the definition of matriculation....
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

    FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

    WEBSITE: http://ablackweb.com/



    deadeyeKat--vincenzo--Meta_Conscious
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    99% of the mfs who read the OP went and googled the definition of matriculation....


    2bcjkj.jpg


    Not even gonna front...I probably should've done the same thing because I had no idea that the word is only really used in a collegiate/educational context.


    I thought it could also mean attaining a certain level of achievement or reaching a certain plateau in life.


    'Still do to some extent.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    _Goldie_SneakDZA
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No titties in here?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    deadeye_Goldie_JDSTAYWITITLUClEN
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye

    I am working on finding contentment.

    At the end of my life and through all the good times and bad I want to be able to say

    "tell them it (life) was wonderful"

    As long as I attempt and work on my list of goals I can say that.

    A few of those would be completion of education, finding a partner, travel, etc.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    deadeyeVader_F_Kennedy
  • Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.

    roflmao...fail

    college aint you girl haha

    reminds me when one of my niggas told my other homeboy how he has been exmatriculated. dude called me and told me some niggas want to exterminate our boy
    KattaebooMeta_Conscious
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.

    roflmao...fail

    college aint you girl haha

    reminds me when one of my niggas told my other homeboy how he has been exmatriculated. dude called me and told me some niggas want to exterminate our boy

    Keeping reading douchebag.
    Meta_Conscious
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhhhh.......... i completely had this word wrong... lol
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
    deadeye
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    i just slid thru cuz I never heard of this word "Mat.ric.ul.ation"...
    goldentouchphotography.com
    deadeyeHyenaKilla
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't reached my full potential yet...
    KingJamal
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Was such a fancy word needed for hey did ya'll go to college?

    shiieet..maybe I need to get on the ball with my matriculation.


    But yeah, I tried for it straight out of high school, but working full time, plus the shock of what's expected in college compared to high school, and the fact that I had just graduated and wanted to have fun meant something had to give and college was it.

    That's one of the things in my life I wish I could do over, but I'll get there. I've managed to make a decent income without it but I know the sky's the limit if I were to add a degree to my resume.

    One of my goals for 2013 is to enroll in college and finally get my degree.


    Plenty of booksmart people with degrees and PhD's don't have any common sense at all.

    like who?

    I hear this all the time but honestly when the hell do you ever meet a dumb ass with a PhD?
    I doubt they exist
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    --vincenzo--
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.