Charlamagne the God is an underrated figure in hip hop

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. JanePosts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
Inspiring words from dude

ILL_AnverslookdudeMichael_MaliceThe Recipebuttuh_bbkkbullyOGClarenceBoddickerpurpngold

Replies

• ILL_AnversILL_Anvers Posts: 176
    edited December 2012
    I agree, at least he's honest and doesn't kiss the ass of every rapper around. (except jay-z maybe)

More niggaz in the hip hop industry should follow his example and stop being such big pussies.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gettin screamed on by Nicki for getting the wrong bacon = dun dun status.
    nawledge_godJudah BackalibabaTrillaaaaaa
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Nigga Gives Off A BiSexual Vibe (n/h)
    HyenaKillathephantasm
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭
    Hes a clown. Ignorant dumb ass nigga.
    Michael_MaliceHyenaKilla
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga used to sell crack and got locked up for busting at someone and now he's a top radio personality...Gotta salute that
    CJILL_AnversMichael_Malice
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a low budget Star... From Star and Bucwild... Less etherous and more effeminate...
    TrillaaaaaathedesolateoneThe Recipe_Goldie_
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ILL_Anvers wrote: »
    I agree, at least he's honest and doesn't kiss the ass of every rapper around. (except jay-z maybe)

More niggaz in the hip hop industry should follow his example and stop being such big pussies.

Add Niki Minaj to that list. He calls himself a Barb. lol Still my guy though but that shit was sad.
    The Recipe
  • ILL_Anvers wrote: »

Add Niki Minaj to that list. He calls himself a Barb. lol Still my guy though but that shit was sad.

Fo' real? Didn't know that.
    That is kinda sad, indeed.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's talking about this video

• ILL_Anvers wrote: »

Fuck, thats a long ass vid.
    He's just tryin' to get in that ass, i guess.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @michael_malice aint gonna agree with ya
    black caesarMichael_MaliceMeta_Conscious
  • Tried watchin' it tho' but the way nicki talks is just, ulgh.
    Annoying as fuck.
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Nigga you trolling. He a bitch made nigga that "keeps it real" in the face of non threatening artist. Why didnt he pull Gucci card when he was on the show and ask him about the CD he did with the white girl. He a hoe nigga he talk shit and runs, acts like a bitch when any "Gangsta Rapper" or Nicki Minaj comes to the station. He is entertaining but thats where it stops nothing more nothing less, now if he kept it 100 with every artist and not just niggas like Nelly I would be incline to agree with you, but the nigga is just a Shock Jock.

I can't argue any of this because it's all true.

But can't front, Charlamagne does say a lot of the things on radio that we say on the IC instead of dickeating every single artist that comes to the Breakfast club....unless they're a "gangsta rapper" lol
    The Recipeblack caesar
  • The Recipe wrote: »
    Nigga you trolling. He a bitch made nigga that "keeps it real" in the face of non threatening artist. Why didnt he pull Gucci card when he was on the show and ask him about the CD he did with the white girl. He a hoe nigga he talk shit and runs, acts like a bitch when any "Gangsta Rapper" or Nicki Minaj comes to the station. He is entertaining but thats where it stops nothing more nothing less, now if he kept it 100 with every artist and not just niggas like Nelly I would be incline to agree with you, but the nigga is just a Shock Jock.

Maybe i'm not as informed as i thought i was.
    Saw a couple of vids of him speaking his mind on a couple of artists but didn't know he was this selective 'bout his shit.

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fuck, thats a long ass vid.
    He's just tryin' to get in that ass, i guess.

Well some niggas got to simp I guess. I was shaking my head at this interview, because they were caping for her heavy during the Hot 97 incident, but she came on the show and just shitted on them.
    The RecipeTrillaaaaaa
  • ILL_AnversILL_Anvers Posts: 176
    edited December 2012

Well some niggas got to simp I guess. I was shaking my head at this interview, because they were caping for her heavy during the Hot 97 incident, but she came on the show and just shitted on them.

Uhu, i don't really get why they're all acting so nice while she's acting all arrogant and disrespectful, while they, apparently, defended her.
    Someone should've slapped her in the face.

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    I can't respect someone that would bully lil mama like that

This clown knows who to fuck with and who not to fuck with. Diddy had that nigga shook and then pushing Circoc. He tried to play that shit off like a joke but a nickel to a dollar says Diddy got in that nigga ass for that clowning shit. Gucci had that nigga shaking in his shoe polished ass face. Fuck him with an Aids dick.

• white715white715 Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is cool and all but Foh, Grandwizard Theodore and Charley Chase are under rated figures in Hip-Hop this is just some funny dude
    Meta_Conscious
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this nigga was Wendy Williams sidekick

I'll never take this nigga serious
    Michael_MaliceSolitary Soldier