What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Elementary School gets shot up in Connecticut: est. 27 Dead, 18 kids

Matt-Matt- stewPosts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
A Connecticut school district is on lockdown today following reports of an unconfirmed shooting at an elementary school.
"Due to reports of a shooting as yet unconfirmed, the district is taking preventive measures by putting all schools in lockdown until we ensure the safety of all students and staff," Newton Public School District secretary of superintendent Kathy June said in a statement.
State police are sending units to Newtown following reports of a shooting at an elementary school.
All public and private schools in the town are on lockdown.
A message on the school district website says that all afternoon kindergarten is cancelled today and there will be no mid-day bus runs.

CBS News confirms: 27 people are dead in Connecticut school shooting. 14 are children.

Replies

• Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS News ‏@CBSNews
    DEVELOPING: @JohnMillerCBS reports preliminary information indicates a student's father was CT school gunman http://cbsn.ws/live

Per local news: "An entire classroom is unaccounted for at this time."

gns
    NEWTOWN, Conn. (CBSNewYork) – Twenty-seven people are dead including 14 children after a gunman opened fire at an elementary school in Newtown, CBS News reports.

Officials say the gunman was also killed and apparently had two guns. It happened around 9:40 a.m. Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

At least three people were injured, two children and an adult. All three were taken to Danbury Hospital.

An 8-year-old student told CBS 2′s Lou Young he was on his way to the school’s office when he saw the gunman.

“I saw some of the bullets going down the hall and then a teacher pulled me into her classroom,” he said.

Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out, 1010 WINS’ Al Jones reported. Two guns have reportedly been recovered

The district has been placed on lockdown. Schools in surrounding areas are also on lockdown.

Danbury Hospital spokesperson Diane Burke told CBS 2 that the hospital is also on lockdown as a precautionary measure. No one is being allowed out of the hospital and other than emergencies, no one is being allowed in, she said.

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there goes the record for the movie shooting.

dwade206TonyDubbzSixSickSinsLUClEN
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shooting kids man wtf
    unspoken_respectYoung Stef
    Matt- wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    My god

u just mad cause you didn't get to make the thread. but how about getting some pics?

Why don't you go perform an unnatural act on yourself?

I'm shocked at the amount of casualties. I got cousins in that Connecticut school district, so it is very worrisome to me.

my bad fam
    HyenaKillaTheNeoShell
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,716 Regulator
    Holy shit this just sickening, this world is so fucked up
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Young_Chitlin
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit in some gutsPosts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is disgusting...
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    shit is fucked up
    ohCanada.jpg
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 27,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    Smh this shit has to stop.

YOUR PUNK ASS STATE LOVES GUNS THO .....................

Shut the fuck up.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    gnspurpngoldSixSickSins
    Damn..

I had CNN for like 5 seconds where they said a teacher was shot in the foot... im like ehh turned

so what you are saying is that escalated quickly?
    according to NBC, the shooter is a 20yr old male