What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Husband tried to drown his wife in dog’s water bowl because he didn’t like his dinner

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
By SAM ADAMS

A man has been accused of trying to drown his wife in their pet dog's water bowl because she undercooked his pizza. Richard Watson was arrested after allegedly attacking his wife Debra, 59, at their home in Orange City, Florida.

The pair had begun to argue after Mr Watson apparently accused her of under cooking his pizza dinner and threw his plate at the front door. According to the police report of the incident, Mr Watson then grabbed his wife and forced her head down into their dog's water bowl after she had thrown her own plate to the ground.

Mrs Watson told police that she heard her husband say, 'I'm going to kill you,' as he carried out the attack. The couple had apparently been watching the '12-12-12' charity concert on TV on Wednesday when they began to argue.

The alleged attack took place just before 10 pm at the Watson's home in Volusia Avenue, Orange City, according to the Daytona Beach News Journal. Mr Watson allegedly complained that the crust of the pizza his wife had cooked was 'raw' and flung his plate into the front door - with Mrs Watson also throwing her plate to the ground.

He is then accused of grabbing his wife's head and pushing it into the dog's bowl, which is five inches across and had about three inches of water in it at the time, according to the police report.

After she managed to break free she was reportedly then held in the corner of the living room near the front door as Mr Watson allegedly tried to strangle her. When officers arrived at the house, Richard Watson told them he had only held his wife in order to prevent her from breaking any more dishes,' the Journal reports.

Mr Watson said he never hit her and that she 'gets mad for no reason,' according to the police report.

Mr Watson, is being held at Volusia County Branch Jail, charged with attempted murder and battery, the Journal reports.
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Rubato GarciaAmotekunKing EraunoBarryHallsBuilt 4 cuban linxB_A

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. White people.
    unspoken_respect
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the dog help?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Lou_CypherMrCrookedLetterbull6599
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of that Paul Wall line...

"drown yo dog in the pool and make a bowl with his bones"

Got Em Shook
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eat the damn cake annie mae
    skpjr78
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll probably stay with this crazy mofo.

#cycle
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

BiblicalAtheist
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this guy that tried to murder his wife by drowning her in the bathtub but she beat his ass and called the cops and he got charged with attempted murder. What a doofus.
    unspoken_respectAmotekunKai
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good man.
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

#SayNoToBigAssSigs
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,279 Regulator
    When most dogs see their owners wrassle they try to join in by hunchin... That bitch got hunched on by a dog, while being drowned in 3 inches of water.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    unspoken_respectAmotekunskpjr78Kai
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it's hard on hoes month
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
    GodNThaBuild'n
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,279 Regulator
    CopperKing wrote: »
    sounds like an episode of courage the cowardly dog....u cant tell me Eustice wasnt whooping Murealls ass
    Didn't even make it to the Damn dots before I lost it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Amotekun
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    sounds like an episode of courage the cowardly dog....u cant tell me Eustice wasnt whooping Murealls ass

I think she would have whooped his ass. She got at least 60 pounds on him.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG it sooo much violence happening!!! Oh nm, it's just more people bringing the news to us.
    Amotekununspoken_respect
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you over the age of 5 and you drown in 3 inches of water (by force or otherwise) you're pathetic as fuck.

secondly, of course the story is complete bullshit. Im sure she & the pigs got together to make up some bullshit ass story about cold pizza. What man u know wont eat cold pizza? What man u know needs his damn wife to warm it up instead of just going to the microwave? EXACTLY. So that's strike one for this story.

Secondly, they was arguing and she threw the plate at HIM. He wasnt having that shit and all hell broke loose. U dont get drowned in 3 inches of water over no damn cold pizza. Sorry u just dont.

Fuck that ho.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    unspoken_respect
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev R.I.P. The Jacka Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    By SAM ADAMS
    Mr Watson allegedly complained that the crust of the pizza his wife had cooked was 'raw' and flung his plate into the front door - with Mrs Watson also throwing her plate to the ground.

So wait............this dude bit into raw chewy pizza dough..I bet he couldn't even talk shit right which probably made him even madder...

Then they both threw down their plates at the same time and got to fighting?

This is a crazy spectacle to see.

I bet this dude was having a lousy ass day and the fact he had a mouth fulla pizza dough just was just the last straw.

Reminds me of when my uncle spazzed out and bopped a chic over the head with a loaf of bread.

GodNThaBuild'n
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    how do you under cook microwave/frozen pizza, are we getting that lazy in this country? we have the energy to be flinging plates and dunking m/fs heads in dog bowls, but we can't read and follow the 3 steps on the digornos (sp?) box lol

She probably put in the oven before pre heat, so when the pre heat timer went off. She though it was done
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn lately the news you been postin have been out of Florida. Says a lot about that state. First u got that white chick off herself cause she can't control her pus, then you got that slow white hoe that can't out run a old ass man, and then this H.O.H. moment right here.

White people in Florida... Smh
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got niggas in your state wearing dresses b..
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H.O.H vol 15
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch is lying.
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the bitch can't understand how to properly cook a frozen pizza, then she really is no different from a dog