What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SION quit being a bitch nigga

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
you gettin all emotional and sensitive and shit, man the fuck up

you dont kno not one of them goddamn kids, not a half a kid

i aint give a fuck about them kids when they was alive, why should i give a fuck about em when they dead

that would make me a fake nigga, i aint no fake nigga

fuck them goddamn kids

how you gon ban a nigga for speakin his opinion, you aint wettin nothin you canada dry

fuck them goddamn kids

i hope that cracka was playin trick love the kids while he was shootin shit up

its real in the field son, dont be a bitch nigga all yo life

hoe nigga check
KingJamal wrote: »
@b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
Serious Juice MayneTommy bilfigerDarthRozayHyenaKilla_Menace_ohhhlaOmegaConflictdwade206SleepwalkingInJapanDirty SanchezKarl.Meta_ConsciousAmotekunBussy_Getta unspoken_respectBuilt 4 cuban linxPeeny_Wally[Deleted User]Rubato GarciaChi SnowDillaDeafBilly_PonchoValentinez A. Kaiserinfamous114MillzOGStewEl PayasopurpngoldYoung GunnerkzzlgnsblacktuxMsSouthernBelovedAfeniAjackson17DupacWill MunnyMorganFreemanKingMuhannadtexas409rooster_cogburnCapitalBMrSoutCity

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Co sign, kids die everyday but this nigga want to be in sobs cause a few kids rocking teenage mutant ninja turtles backpacks and new balances got wet up.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Serious Juice MayneMsSouthernDarthRozayHyenaKillaSleepwalkingInJapanDirty SanchezAmotekununspoken_respectChi Snowinfamous114Young GunnergnsAjackson17texas409MrSoutCity
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A.B.N.

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Melanin_Enriched Gold_CertificategnsBelovedAfeni
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,025 Regulator
    You have kids .

It could have been you grieving

Not saying you have to hold a candlelight vigil ..but you don't have to be disrespectful either

UTDefense.jpg
    Meta_ConsciousAmotekun5th Lettergnsrooster_cogburnCapitalB
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 the ban.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    _Goldie_
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plap got clap'd
    rocket-2.gif
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    ^^^^^^^^^
    to late!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,144 Regulator
    Mods aint playing out chea!
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trick love the kids.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

gns
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Plap got that 2 week IC fed time
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    _Goldie_
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if u were trollin that shootin thread in gns..........how u even surprised this happened nigga
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    VulcanRavenStewunspoken_respectStoneColdMikeyDarthRozay
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have kids .

Not saying you have to hold a candlelight vigil ..but you don't have to be disrespectful either

did you lock my school shooting thread? either way pls reopen it b/c i have some important updates to post.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Sion prolly hit a "LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" right before pulling the trigger.

And with this post I have reached 1000 lol's within 2 months of returning
    Sionunspoken_respect
    Matt- wrote: »
    You have kids .

did you lock my school shooting thread? either way pls reopen it b/c i have some important updates to post.

whats his name locked it...the army cook

never heard of him but I don't like him already for trying to make a name for himself by locking my thread
    LUClEN
    Sion show these people who is boss around here and fix that thread up. It's probably one of the biggest stories of the year. No need to let it die like that.
    SleepwalkingInJapanJDSTAYWITITLUClEN
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if u gone clown someonegtting shot then clown everyone.plap wasnt you getting up set when people was trolling treyvon threads? Dont be a hypocrite b
    Matt-
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,911 Regulator
    Sion show these people who is boss around here and fix that thread up. It's probably one of the biggest stories of the year. No need to let it die like that.

I just asked blackrain, give it time, hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning it'll be open again. If not then create another, I don't want to step on anybody toes so I'm not gonna do anything until he's cool with it.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    dalyricalbanditLUClEN
    Sion. wrote: »

I just asked blackrain, give it time, hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning it'll be open again. If not then create another, I don't want to step on anybody toes so I'm not gonna do anything until he's cool with it.

did not read LOLOOOOOOOOLOLLOLOLOOOOOOL

but thanks for looking into it
    unspoken_respect