Why do people get so homoemotional when people hate on their favorites?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
Its like you have to like everyone
nohiphop1

Replies

• 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think thats the nature of a forum... Thered be nothing to talk about if people didnt disagree.
  • Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what makes us human...it ain't just your favourite rappers, it can be your favourite anything. Football teams, basketball, tv shows whatever whatever.
    aladdin1978
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they're homos?
    32DaysOfInfiniti
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,714 Regulator
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    why were you threatening people for "hating" on ICP?

why were u locking threads that u felt were disrespectful towards Biggie ?

when did i do that?
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Its like you have to like everyone

c'mon genocide. you of all people should not be making this thread.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People should not comment on rappers that they do not like because they obviously know nothing about them besides what they here from a distance so they are haters. Most posters on this site are haters anyway so they just bash rappers that they do not like and not even for the music, just a personal hatred. Except me of course. I can give constructive criticism without being a hater or biased.
    genocidecutterMorganFreemanKingDisciplined InSightSOWETO
    it's okay to comment here and there about an artist you don't like. but when it becomes an obession, like whenever there is a thread made you're the first one in there, saying the same shit over and over, and even making threads about said artist. that's when it's a little too much.
    The RecipeVulcanRaven
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    People should not comment on rappers that they do not like because they obviously know nothing about them besides what they here from a distance so they are haters. Most posters on this site are haters anyway so they just bash rappers that they do not like and not even for the music, just a personal hatred. Except me of course. I can give constructive criticism without being a hater or biased.

Son, what the fuck are you talking about????

Everyone can give their opinions.

How I do I know you listen to every Pac or Nas album???

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's okay to comment here and there about an artist you don't like. but when it becomes an obession, like whenever there is a thread made you're the first one in there, saying the same shit over and over, and even making threads about said artist. that's when it's a little too much.

Gee I wonder who does that?
    5th LetterVulcanRavenMrCrookedLetter
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

Monzilla14 comes to mind.

i don't know.
    genocidecutter
    ohhhla wrote: »

I got every Pac and Nas album on my iPod. I can easily post proof. An opinion has to have unbiased logic. Something yall niggas don't know about.
    genocidecutter

I am not going to end that artist or that poster who this applies to. Shit is reverse stanning and really gay.
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,439
    I can't believe you could type the words to make this thread Genocide.

Your whole Schtick was your homo-cidal tyrades anytime someone suggested Raza-butchdike-uglyho-nobodywhoever was a piece of shit rapper and waste of tampons.
    The RecipeMrCrookedLetter
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do people get upset over the internet?

why is water wet?

why is it dark and hell is hot?
    genocidecutterBusta Carmichael King Lee Disciplined InSight
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »

I got every Pac and Nas album on my iPod. I can easily post proof. An opinion has to have unbiased logic. Something yall niggas don't know about.

Could it be you don't think Pac doesn't have a classic album due to your taste, my dude?

Ever think of that?

• moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    You like Lil Wayne, i think he sucks, so what.
    i like Nas, you don't, so what.
    We both may like Killer Mike, but somebody else won't, so what.
    It's an opinion.
    If my comment about Rapper A gets under your skin, then maybe my comment applies to you too and you feel some type of way about it. I think Lil Wayne is spineless, fake flag, waving bitch nigga. now if I put that in somebodies lil Wayne thread, all the spineless, fake flag waving, bitch niggaz gonna start flagging and no signing me. Even if you come with facts, they don't wanna hear it. Personally, I like getting under mufuckaz skin with a few simple words. It proves i'm a lot smarter than most of America, which I already knew I was any way so.
    Take it how you want.
    SheerExcellence
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some ppl just self esteem issues n shit
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do people get upset over the internet?

why is water wet?

why is it dark and hell is hot?

or as menace would put it. why is hot is hell?