T.I. Talks About Who His Diss Song ‘Addresses’ and new album On Shade 45 and Hot 97

Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Reason

shit going to be poppin now
The RecipeR.D.CottonCitySlimKINGECStiffHyenaKilladouble0sugeStoneColdMikey

Replies

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,404 Regulator
    Can't hear it right now but I'm pretty sure he won't talk about Gucci. He never really had a problem with him, Gucci tried to start some shit but doubt Tip goes that route. Glad he threw shots back at them bum ass DTE niggas tho.
    209murdamike
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about Alley boy.

He talkin bout "don't nobody listen to your music".... and right now gucci hotter than T.I. so it being about gucci wouldn't make sense..

"You so gangster get some money out the street then"

last line of the song: "You a sittin duck (tape)"

Its about alley
    TurfaholicThe RecipeB_AFyHunnitCJMuhannadKINGECKeepOnPushingrooster_cogburnChicity32DaysOfInfiniti
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. This nigga Tip. You can not like his music or whatever, but you gotta admit he can talk that shit. SMH.
    B_Abhercdalyricalbanditgns
  • Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wats the track he dissed alley boy on
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that & he didn't say any names
    Busta Carmichael
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    wats the track he dissed alley boy on

Song called addresses on the trouble man album
  • Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

he dont have to , everything he said goes direct to alley boy

• Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 596 ✭✭✭✭
    '...Show these folk on tape how you a sittin duck'

Don't think he going at anyone other than DTE.
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    T.I. need to leave them Duck Tape niggas alone. He beating around the bush but, he talking bout them. TI always try to talk smart in the beginning then get super hype and start talking hood. He aint going to say nothing bout Big Gucci. he dont want that problem.
    T. SanfordbhercJudah Backgns
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI 's rap career is hurt right now... Who even checking for him?

He let the jail system fuck up his career.
    NothingButTheTruthKINGECStewStiffDisciplined InSightTonyDubbzKing Lee rooster_cogburn700ChicityThehighmaster
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    TI 's rap career is hurt right now... Who even checking for him?

He let the jail system fuck up his career.

His album got some quality music on it. If you build it they will come.
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    @confidential who?? Game and the dude that kissed a dude in his video???
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI is garbage (now). It's over. He needs to stop making music. Dude done fell way the fuck off, to the point where there's no recovering. He should stick to his little Rev Run reality shit and make his bread that way.
    tharealest561infamous114KINGECStewDisciplined InSightHyenaKillarooster_cogburnsouth4lifeMrCrookedLetter
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,031 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Nigga said he dissed them in a way they would know it's about them but won't say their name so he doesn't give them shine. Pretty much a slick or bitch, depending on how you look at it, way of saying I'm good at subliminals.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,031 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    He do got a point though, Alley Boy really had no reason to go at TI...shit really had no point behind it. Don't seem like it's personal, really just seems like it was to get attention...regardless though shit was funny when TI said "Nigga your momma don't even wanna hear your music" ...this interview one of those 2006 era TI rants lol
    StiffHyenaKilla
    edited December 2012
    T.I. need to leave them Duck Tape niggas alone. He beating around the bush but, he talking bout them. TI always try to talk smart in the beginning then get super hype and start talking hood. He aint going to say nothing bout Big Gucci. he dont want that problem.

Yeaaa I noticed that too in the interview. He got super hype towards the end of the video

he wont be satisfied until somebody bust his head to the white meat then he gon wish Alfamega (the snitch) was back in his right pocket
    StewDisciplined InSightHyenaKilla
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    "I made it directly to them in a way, so only they will know" - T.I.

Just name names nigga...
    Thehighmastergnsalmighty breeze
    And Clifford even saying in 'Addresses' to say it directly...SMH. This fucking nigga gonna send a piece of paper to the FEDS with his name at the top of a list of other dudes claiming hes on a hit list again n then go get caught buying a tank on the black market this time.
    HyenaKilla
    No he just doesnt want a repeat of the the last time he said a nigga name, ludacris. He got shit on with that one line on Stomp.
    T. SanfordHyenaKillagnsmiamivice305
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIP kept it real in that interview. Even if you don't like his music you gotta respect where he's coming from.
    KINGECHyenaKillaThehighmaster