What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

My Saturday Night...

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,525 Regulator
Started off boring as shit. Then my brother calls and asks me to head to 6th Street (a street lined up with bars and clubs in downtown Austin, TX) with him and a couple cousins. Fuck it, I went. Got all nice & suited up then headed downtown. First stop was some wack ass joint called Chugging Monkey. Nothing but white people. The lame kind of white people who cannot dance. We left real quick and headed to Coyote Ugly. Bad bitches galore. Started drinking Hennessey with gin & juice and beer. I blacked out after that. Woke up on a bus stop on Congress Ave with someone's iphone and car keys in my pocket. Took me until bout an hour ago to find my car (which was towed) and still have no idea who's car keys or iPhone i have. Also the world's worst hangover.
Fuck you, I'm a mod
dwade206Bender RodriguezAjackson17

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U blackout like a bitch huh? Toughen up...
    VulcanRavenSneakDZAdwade206
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    U blackout like a bitch huh? Toughen up...
    if you dont blackout you must be sippin on some wine coolers or something
    Idiopathic JokerMeta_ConsciousVulcanRavenSneakDZAdwade206Bender RodriguezAjackson17
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,525 Regulator
    Real niggas blackout. thats why the prisons are full dumb nigga. ole lightweight ass nigga
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    VulcanRavendwade206
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad part is, t/s is gonna do it all over again this coming weekend.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Idiopathic JokerVulcanRaven
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saturday i put ham and cheese on this bitch pussy and ate it like a sandwich
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Dirty Sanchez
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,525 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you saturday night prolly involved you being a fuck nigga

go buy some food stamps or something
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

i just might. that black Hennessey got a nigga fiendin
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

i wish i could, ill buy 200 for a hundred

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

why would one buy food stamps?
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    edited December 2012
    How u make a thread about blacking out and call someone a light weight?
    I swear u new niggas r backwards faggots... U have the tolerance of a preteen white bitch...
    CainDirty Sanchez
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

More alcohol debauchery tales ahead.
    freehuey89 wrote: »

why would one buy food stamps?

you mean why wouldnt you buy em

you can get 200 dollars worth of food for 75 dollars

that a hell of a deal

Dirty Sanchez
    I swear u new niggas r backwards faggots... U have the tolerance of a preteen white bitch...

Your not a drinker. blacking out means when you drank so much alcohol, oxygen starts having trouble reaching your brain. not enough to kill you but enough to where you don't remember shit. if you never blacked out, you a lightweight. simple fact nigga.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod

More alcohol debauchery tales ahead.

lol i went through that henny and gin & juice like water.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    So u think drinking past your bitchass tolerance makes u a heavy drinker? What r u 16? I hope ya pockets get ran by a Mexican...
    Dirty Sanchezdwade206
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your not a drinker. blacking out means when you drank so much alcohol, oxygen starts having trouble reaching your brain. not enough to kill you but enough to where you don't remember shit. if you never blacked out, you a lightweight. simple fact nigga.

In fact, black outs occur because alcohol inhibits short term to long term memory capabilities. You are there, but nothing gets committed to memory.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,785 Regulator
    Joker out here catchin juxs on ppl and shit
    Damn. Nigga outchea drinking themselves into a stupor. Lol
    It was one of them nights. i still have the iPhone and car keys
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,750 Regulator
    My cousin works at Coyote Ugly ...
    UTDefense.jpg
    Idiopathic Joker
    So u think drinking past your bitchass tolerance makes u a heavy drinker? What r u 16? I hope ya pockets get ran by a Mexican...

like i said, you don't a drinker. of you ain't never had one of them mornings where you wake up and question what the fuck happened that night, you ain't a drinker. ain't had a blackout since my 21st birthday. every drinker has a blackout story. don't get mad cause you stick to beer and a couple shots like a bitch
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Meta_Conscious