What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Spin-off: Cute Fat/Scrawny Dudes

KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit.H-TownPosts: 50,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ladies, how do ya'll feel about cute fat dudes? What about cute scrawny dudes?

Which would you prefer if you had to choose?

You know nothing of his status, dick size, fuck game, etc...just based off of aesthetics.

Replies

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai got me in my feeelings

BodhiTonyDubbzJDSTAYWITITshtoopid
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    kai still on my shit list...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    gns
    and muscular guys eventually get old...

Chi SnowTonyDubbzgnsspit_fiya
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    Du_Du wrote: »
    and muscular guys eventually get old...

yeah.... but i'd rather be old and kinda swoll, kinda fat, kinda saggy... than be old, fat and having to get to rockin, to get up off a couch or bed...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Chi Snow_Goldie_blakfyahkingJDSTAYWITIT
    i ain't that damn big nigga....

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat dude that gets old >>> Muscular dude that gets old?
    Dupac
    edited December 2012
    i ain't that damn big nigga....
    2019075_o.gif
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    king hassanHyenaKillaspit_fiyacan'tyoutell
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    4sbtwi.jpg

You look sick du. you straight?

lol sick?, why you say that?

this a old pic anyway....

holup holup holup!!!

nigga is that an atari n the floor right there?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Busta Carmichael
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    4sbtwi.jpg

You look sick du. you straight?

lol sick?, why you say that?

this a old pic anyway....

I was about to say...du on his MySpace angles looking all svelte.
    Dupac_Goldie_Valentinez A. Kaisergns
    kai_valya wrote: »

is that why you were so cold to me when i said hi the other day?

i told you it was an impromptu answer, i didn't have enough time to think

tumblr_mdpdip73271qdjgno.jpg

:((

nah nigga, you gon have to work over time to get back in my good graces...

i want some peanut brittle, and some homemade sherbert.
    then i'll think about letting you back in the pride...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread.... is about to get fucking awesome...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Kat_Goldie_shtoopid
    wtf? kat.....

lol, you got me reclining in my work chair...seeing how low my belly drops...

shit shouldn't be that much of an obstacle at all....i feel like yall going too extreme with this..

i'm not even that big of a nigga, but yall got me feeling like i'm on rick ross status.....

man this unintentional ether bout to make me get back on my shit...i'm offended by the implications here

Kat
    lady zee......the love was felt

Lady_Zee
    lmao..no offense du, you know ilu.

My first love was a big dude, but I'd be lying if I said his belly wasn't a speed bump of sorts.
    Black_Samson_Goldie_HyenaKillagns
    my belly ain't no speed hump dammit.......shit shit don't even drop over my belt line...

Kat
    Well then why you getting offended?
    kat how big were you when you was with that pudgy bastard?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    DarthRozayshtoopid
    Well then why you getting offended?

cuz i'm the residential fat boy around these parts...

iused to carry the shield with pride... but you and kai are slinging monumental amounts of shade on it right now

is that why you were so cold to me when i said hi the other day?

i told you it was an impromptu answer, i didn't have enough time to think

tumblr_mdpdip73271qdjgno.jpg

:((

nah nigga, you gon have to work over time to get back in my good graces...

i want some peanut brittle, and some homemade sherbert.
    then i'll think about letting you back in the pride...

tumblr_mamjj57eUu1rxnekn.gif

yes sir, i'm on it, pineapple sherbet and milk chocolate peanut brittle okay?
    i can work with the cute scrawny dude, but ain't shit i can do with man boobs

i'd really rather get with a muscular guy in the first place. lord nothing like some washboard abs and some muscular biceps

Man boobs aren't even the biggest obstacle though...you ever tried to give a man with a gut a blow job?

have i tried? hell no, i appreciate my visual abilities, not trying to go blind lol

omg, i think i threw up a little bit imagining some belly fat poking you in the head as you try to find the penis. i gather it must be a lot like bobbing for apples under a blanket of marshmallow fluff

old fashioned peanut brittle, nigga, why you gotta reinvent the wheel?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Cute and scrawny.

Two fat people together cannot do anything but fight over food together.

You forgot your yes homo tag.

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

MzKB