What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Looks Like Hurricane Chris Planning a Comeback

lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
he sound hungry

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
KeepOnPushingStillFaggyAFYoung GunnerYoung Stef

Replies

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao at this country shit

*puts headphones on and youtubes A Bay Bay*

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

The RecipeYoung Stef
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Turns Off Weather Channel
    Young Stef
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he copying silk the shocker now?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Young Stef
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,258 Regulator
    nigga should have did all that while boosie was lookin at that bid...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    that second verse in the last vid is sus as fuck. nigga leave that gay shit in your swamp

but if 2 Chainz taught us anything, anything is possible

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

Young Stef
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Facelessly delivering LOLs since 2012 North Carolina Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    he sound hungry

I'm sure he is, he hasn't had a real meal since this:

HafBaykedsoul rattlerYoung Stef
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he sound hungry

haha i forgot this shit happened...whole state lost

arsenal_yrj6r.gif
    lookdudeYoung Stef
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah he ready...
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he sound hungry

that's' painful to watch lmao

Creepset Cuh !
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh@ the first vid, he talking bout he gon rob somebody, well hell he might can, cause if you shoot that nigga, them bullets are gonna deflect off that big ass forehead
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurricane Chris? *shrugs*
    Hurricane Chris
    Jun 21 2012, Bermuda
    543px-Hurricane_Chris_Jun_21_2012_1330Z.jpg

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

Young Stef
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,251 Regulator
    what happned to music tho? am i the only one noticing this shit?

i remember when this type of music was only acceptable in the club scene in the deep south. like the old crime mobb hooks. but now it's seems like its too acceptable and EVERYBODY has these types of hooks. People keep saying that hip hop isn't dead and its always changing, but how is it changing if everybody sounds the same? niggas don't even rap like their region is supposed to. We got chi-town rapping like they're from the south. we got harlem dudes rapping like they're from texas. Jay elect and currency(even tho they dope) don't sound nothing like the N.O.
    what happned to music tho? am i the only one noticing this shit?

i remember when this type of music was only acceptable in the club scene in the deep south. like the old crime mobb hooks. but now it's seems like its too acceptable and EVERYBODY has these types of hooks. People keep saying that hip hop isn't dead and its always changing, but how is it changing if everybody sounds the same? niggas don't even rap like their region is supposed to. We got chi-town rapping like they're from the south. we got harlem dudes rapping like they're from texas. Jay elect and currency(even tho they dope) don't sound nothing like the N.O.

this region thing happens in all genres 1st of all.
    2nd, if asap rocky didn't use the chopped n screwed would you still say that? how about the hundreds of other rappers who screw up their vocals?
    3rd ppl from chicago's grandparents are from the South so they have that big influence plus trap is no longer just a southern thing
    4th sounding like your from a place isn't really a big deal and a lot of times it can hurt you. hundreds of Cleveland rappers try to sound like Bone and the ones who get on is Kid Cudi and MGK. then you got all those Texas rappers who rap slow and screw their vocals and don't go nowhere and of course the NY "real hip hop" boom bap revivalists who always fade back into obscurity

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    walwyn wrote: »
    "So hot in club I aint even got no shoes on"

one of da WOAT lines lol no male goes to da club nd take their shoes off thing was he could actually freestyle betta then he coul rap in songs
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Young Stef
  • Snake GriffinSnake Griffin Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    Tropical Storm Chris braids ain't grown since 07. Guess the beads made his hair look longer.
    MrCrookedLetterYoung Stef
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this song >>>> this niggas career, I still smh @ myself for having a hurricane chris song in constant rotation in 07...
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
    lookdudeYoung Stef
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this song >>>> this niggas career, I still smh @ myself for having a hurricane chris song in constant rotation in 07...

lol he had some bangers idc what no one say

Creepset Cuh !
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas sleep, hurricanrana chris had good songs on his first album and on the louisianimal mixtape, niggas will let one song dictate everything
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember I got this on a mix cd, this was my shit along with that Sorry Momma song I think it was called, but those are the only songs of his I really fucked with like that
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His career has been more like a slight rain drizzle...............

AND-NOT-A-SINGLE-FUCK-WAS-GIVEN-THAT-DAY1_zps19c38ed5.jpg
    Young Stef
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude can spit tho
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually downloaded this niggas album back in 07 and surprisingly it had some joints that went!