how can I get full custody of my daughter when she is born

Jeezyfan4everJeezyfan4ever Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
My x doesn't want me in my unborn daughter life cause she hates. I do everything give her money for doc bills and etc etc and still threaten me on how im not gonna be able to see her. I do have save texts from her saying to me that for not to think about seeing my daughter... She already wants to put a restraining order against me and planing on get full custody... I work 6am -2pm have a clean record never been arrested... What can I do

Replies

• UnderMiSensiUnderMiSensi Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    You better message or @ pralims. He has custody of his kids and makes his ex pay child support. Hopefully your situation will turn into a W for you. There needs to be more W's for upstanding men in this society.
    Lou_CypherTheNeoShelldeadeye
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,967 Regulator
    Get an attorney and sue her for custody

Also agree to sign the acknowledgment of paternity immediately after she is born..this document makes you the legal father. Unless you are married ....you have no rights to your daughter until you sign the aop or get a court order .
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when it is born it will no longer be an it and it sounds like if you already know it's a girl that it may not be an it as we speak upon it
    BiblicalAtheist PicoamenhotepivMeta_Conscious
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,462 Regulator
    get to them courts asap
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone these legumes, you knuckle dragging apple johns Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Document everything and start saving for a decent lawyer.. In between, fall back from ole girl and keep shit breezy between you two.. Don't feed negative energy and reward positive behavior on her behalf.. Pavlov her into submission.. It might take a while but eventually she'll be programmed to use positivity to receive a reward.. Don't go back n forth arguing, if she gets ratchet,brush it off and keep cool like Phil Jackson.. Bogus women Don't know how to respond to a level head.. It will send them scrambling back to the drawing board..
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lost only way to redeem yourself is to bury her in the woods
    dwade206
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
  • Peeny_WallyPeeny_Wally Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at "when it's born"

That said, I'm sorry to hear about your hater ex. Fight her.

Legally.
    hauteVIBEMeta_Conscious
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Peterson
    hauteMeta_Conscious
  • Jeezyfan4everJeezyfan4ever Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    I have something against her, when she was 1 or two months she try to abort the kid by drinking pills and monster cause was afraid of her telling her Mom she 19
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post her pre knocked up n the screenshots
    JusDre313Lou_Cypheramenhotepiv
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone these legumes, you knuckle dragging apple johns Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have something against her, when she was 1 or two months she try to abort the kid by drinking pills and monster cause was afraid of her telling her Mom she 19
    let that shit go bruh.. It's in the past and right now should be the only concern

MsSouthern
    that is a legit chip against her.. keep that written down. that displays much irresponsibility, shows shes not mentally stable.. they will order her to a mental evaluation.. more than likely a drug test.. trust me brah.. dont listen to these goofballs on here.. i been through it already and have custody of my daughter.
    Unless you have some kind of documented proof about the whole pill thing ...let it go

And by documented proof I mean police report or hospital records
    Rozetta5toneamenhotepivdeadeye
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho 12 BRICKS Posts: 18,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work on proving that she's unfit to have sole custody of the child. Lawyer up bruh, hopefully you can capitalize on the fact that shes a young dumb bitch.
  • Jeezyfan4everJeezyfan4ever Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    that is a legit chip against her.. keep that written down. that displays much irresponsibility, shows shes not mentally stable.. they will order her to a mental evaluation.. more than likely a drug test.. trust me brah.. dont listen to these goofballs on here.. i been through it already and have custody of my daughter.

I been giving her money too for doc bills and shit and still threaten me that im not gonna be in my daughter life

I been giving her money too for doc bills and shit and still threaten me that im not gonna be in my daughter life
    dont worry bout wat she say. its not up to her.

They are only going to order a drug test or psych eval if a private attorney pled for it, he has documented proof that there is merit for the tests and it was granted by the judge

Or CPS is involved

Child support state and county agencies dont have time or money to deal with it

Kat
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...let me be serious

Haha
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this shit is the tip of the iceberg yo. She set the bar of the bullshit you'll have to deal with until you just had enough and do 1 of 2 things. Lawyer up or just say fuck it and your child will just be another statistic. People on here know me IRL and I've gone though madd shit and hope it all makes sense at the end of the day but I honestlly can see why men walk away from a vindictive BM yo.

I know from experience I've been going and still am going through bullshit from my BM.
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my cousin was able to

he had a bomb ass attorney

Trollio
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh man...it's gonna be tough because of how the judicial system is....the only thing I can tell you to do is Pray.
    deadeye
  • s0j0urners0j0urner Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Sorry to hear about your predicament. It is WAR from here on, she succinctly made it clear that she doesn't want you to have a relationship with your daughter - a big no no! This is what you need to do:

Do not pay anything for her, do not give her cash. Should you feel like you need to financially support her - document, document, document. Do this by writing checks and keeping said checks' copies.
    Your daughter is not born yet, so literally she (your daughter's mom) can do what the hell she wants - she can go out of state, overseas, wherever because its her body and she can. However, once your daughter is born - that is a whole different story.
    Next establish paternity, this is very important. You have to make sure that kiddo is yours.
    After you've established paternity - demand full custody. Fuck 50-50, demand full custody. That way if you 'lose' - you will bounce to 50-50.

Most importantly - talk to a lawyer; or rather, get lawyered up now, ASAP! If you need help on this, let me know and I can give you some lawyers' phone numbers in your area.
    This is war, you better be prepared!

Side-note: there are lawyers that post here - so use this thread and forum for assistance.

Good luck future dad, your daughter needs you to be there!

edit: keep us updated.
    MsSouthern