What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why Do Alot Of Females Want To Holla At You As Soon As You Get A Wifey?

Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOTPosts: 11,967 Regulator
shits been boggling my mind since i was a youngin son

Can anyone of you ladies explain why you only approach men or why he is suddenly more desirable once he gets a gf? (btw i'm in college)

this prolly does not apply to you old ass niggas with kids
Ajackson17gnsVulcanRavenGot Em Shook_Goldie_TheRicanKing

Replies

• ILL_AnversILL_Anvers Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    I'm a young ass nigga with a gf but without kids so i know what you're talking 'bout.

I figure it's like when you want something you can't have, you want it more + they know there's something about you that gets you a wifey cuz if you've been single for two years, they prolly see you as a loser.

That's just how i see it. Now let's wait for a lady with a more valid opinion. lol
    nas2.jpg
    Busta Carmichael deadeye_Goldie_s_a_m_r_i_o
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human nature... Wanting something that ain't urs...
    huey
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's more of a female thing, but these young cats don't respect the game like they use to.

Women just simply think you must be interesting and they can also smell that you have a girlfriend or what not. So you having a girl must mean there is something special about you.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move this shit to Growing pains.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

gnsKatDupacb@squ1@t redux
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its like a 6th sense. i forgot what its called but people in general give off a vibe when they have someone and alot of females pick that shit up and are attracted to it. sort of like an i dont need you vibe..which attracts women.

aka you young niggas, dont act needy and they'll come in flocks
    Young StefILL_Anvers
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody wants what someone else has.
    Black Boy KingYoung StefBlack_Samson
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Promiscuous women love drama.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Bookwormtexas409Busta Carmichael Rubato Garcia
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    cuz they freaks....

they figure any nigga with a wife must be fucking her good, or at the least was fucking her good in the beginning to get her wifed up in the first place....cuz the only way they themselves getting wifed up, is if they getting fucked good....

and they all wanna get fucked good...so the nigga with the girl is the most logical choice

Busta Carmichael Disciplined InSight
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause a lot of them think ass backwards
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you kno how these hoes be
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    It's women's damn insecurities getting in the way again.

I think stealing another woman's man makes some women feel better about themselves, quite sad really.

Word.

That's why bitches land in the hospital trying to figure out, "Why him?"
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Lady_ZeeYoung Stef
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of humanity violates the 10th commandment.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."Exodus 20:17

Coveting leads mankind to do terrible things in order to attain what doesn't belong to us. Theft, adultery, hate, murder, lying, etc. will be the ultimate consequences when people act upon their lusts.

Thank God for Jesus Christ though, who came to set us free from the curse of sin. God gives believers the Holy Spirit in order to defeat the works of the world, the flesh, and the devil. Thus, sin has no more power over any believer in Jesus Christ because we walk in the spirit and not after the flesh! Hallelujah!
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    UnderMiSensiAjackson17Black Boy KingILL_AnversLouis CipherKing EraunoDisciplined InSight
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same reason the first response after telling a dude you have a man is, "You can't have friends?"

Because people not in your relationship don't give a shit about your relationship.
    Young Stef
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,967 Regulator
    I think this is more of a female thing tho. Because i get turned off from a girl if she says she has a man. Girls however are unloyal to their friends and want more drama. never have i been to a party/club and a bitch goes like "yea my boyfriend about to pick me up" have i continued mackin. lame fuck niggas do that. however every single female will do that
    Kat
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,967 Regulator
    a girl does not become more attractive when she has a man or a bunch of dudes trying to mack. this is the huge difference between men and women.
    PILL_COSBYb@squ1@t reduxStillFaggyAFDr. Stitch
    Seriously?

A girl may not become more attractive relationship wise, but plenty of dudes eyes light up when told you're taken.

They're hoping you're the one that doesn't mind a Boyfriend #2 type situation, which is a win-win for them of course.

PILL_COSBY
    edited December 2012
    Seriously?

A girl may not become more attractive relationship wise, but plenty of dudes eyes light up when told you're taken.

They're hoping you're the one that doesn't mind a Boyfriend #2 type situation, which is a win-win for them of course.

where they do that at? this type of bitchassness has not been witnessed by me or anyone of my comrades. For the most part when a chick says she's taken we think "well fuck u then bitch!"
    I'm sure there are other men out there like you and your friends, but I assure you for every one like you there are 2 more that don't give a shit..lol.

Case in point, my daughter's father currently texting me about having lunch knowing I gotta man.
    Young StefPILL_COSBYLouis Cipherb@squ1@t reduxbull6599
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev .....but anything else...Not My Job Beaches and Bridges, CAPosts: 6,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    It you ain't no chic magnet before you got the 1 on your arm it's because it's never about you fam, it's about a bitches thirst to compete and beat the next bitch at something. And if they see you with the one on your arm publically displaying the mannerisms of a gentleman with it, it's a wrap, they gon want that.

Don't no bitch want a dude that no bitch want, and chics see you with a broad and get curious about you. Chics compare everything, especially themselves to the next one.

It can be about you somewhat, but not about you to the degree you believe, so it's best to keep your ego out of issues with chics.
    goldenjaYoung Stef
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know wat T/S talkin bout. I sum tyms find myself in situations wen I'm on a date/hanging out with my female friends in public/out clubbing with my fuckbuddies etc... It is during these times wen I attract the most girls.

Crazy thing is the very same bishes that are showing a nigga interest will be the same ones that'll just put up a front wen a nigga ridin dolo or chillin with the homies...weird phenomenon this
    46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

goldenja
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    The difference in men and women in this instance is; Men are going to go after the woman regardless if she has a man or not, her relationship status is irrelevent.
    Whereas women suddenly show interest in men that they'd never have given the time of day to before when they find out that he's in a relationship. This is mainly to make themselves feel better, like they are 'better' than his wifey.

This is actually a turn off for me. Makes me leave her alone. Dont want some loser's seconds when he aint with her. Those type dudes will accept anything. Quality dudes with options make the rules and unless you like following a loser on 1 broad (disgusting) you will not accept this set up. Dudes who accept anything will have results in life that reflect that.
    Busta Carmichael PILL_COSBY
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,335 Regulator
    The difference in men and women in this instance is; Men are going to go after the woman regardless if she has a man or not, her relationship status is irrelevent.
    Whereas women suddenly show interest in men that they'd never have given the time of day to before when they find out that he's in a relationship. This is mainly to make themselves feel better, like they are 'better' than his wifey.

This is actually a turn off for me. Makes me leave her alone. Dont want some loser's seconds when he aint with her. Those type dudes will accept anything. Quality dudes with options make the rules and unless you like following a loser on 1 broad (disgusting) you will not accept this set up. Dudes who accept anything will have results in life that reflect that.

The dudes who go after women with niggas already, only want the pussy 9 times outta 10....
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

KatNoCompetitionPILL_COSBY
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    its cuz you are finally getting pussy, so instead of being depressed and down like you were cuz you wasnt getting pussy, now you're upbeat....chicks take notice of your new aura, not cuz you got a girl

niggas aint gon admit it but this goes for alot of cats.

niggas start actin more "cool" and have a more idgaf attitude cuz they got somethin good (hopefully) at home. that plus you have a girl thats exclusive to you, all that makes you a hot commodity. some girls might have a fetish for men with girlfriends but i think at the end of the day, a nigga carry himself a lot better when he has a girl.
    tha bauseYoung Stef