if you didnt get free lunch year long as a child.....

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
you were losin. for real when school was in we had the square pizza's, tatter tots, mashed tatters, and them burgers and that damn mystery meat shit that was supposed to be turkey and dressing.

and the summer....you either go to the park or the boys and girls club(if you stayed in houses) or you went to the projects and go to the community center or the big ass field. [email protected] tryin to steal food for niggaZ who really needed it. including myself. but hell i was broke wtf was i supposed to do. eat now and be hungry later? sheiiiiit fuck that.
silverfoxxRecaptimus_Prime360StoneColdMikeyYapatnaJBHyenaKillaSleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Master of Karate and Friendship Arkham AsylumPosts: 42,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on free lunch, then when i went to boys and girls club my moms got me cup of noodles. But i wasnt gonna eat that shit everyday.. At the BandG club i was at all the kids would have their lunch boxes on the side of the room near the pool tables and shit. I just walked over there, picked one and took whatever was good in there. Some kids had some bomb ass lunches.
    ineedpussy(Nope)Young Stef
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] one. i wish i could of did that. but them summer joints had the juice, and that oatmeal raisin cookie? no nigga betta lay they hands on my oatmeal raisin cookie. lol.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 46,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't get free lunch year long as a child....

..you weren't poor?

I remember those square pizzas though..they were strangely delicious for cafeteria food.
    s_a_m_r_i_oBodhiMax.skpjr78
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly the people who got free lunches were on a government assistance program. No?

idk because we didnt have government assistance shit. only if you want to count getting free lunch at school government assistance but other than that unno

• HafBaykedHafBayked I didn't do ya girl, but ya sister was alright Posts: 13,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still got both of my cards from elementary....still remember my number by heart lol
    BodhiMax.Young Stefmiamivice305
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drtycity wrote: »
    If I remember correctly the people who got free lunches were on a government assistance program. No?

idk because we didnt have government assistance shit. only if you want to count getting free lunch at school government assistance but other than that unno

Free school lunches were government assistance b. I know I was on them.
    KatMzKB
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Master of Karate and Friendship Arkham AsylumPosts: 42,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall have those damn near rock hard egg rolls in your school lunches? them shits were wack.
    Lab Baby
  • Judah BackJudah Back "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher. Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they didnt even wanna give a nigga reduced lunch lol so i brought my own shyt. and hell no aint nobody ever try to get me for it so chill
    NIKE...
  • HafBaykedHafBayked I didn't do ya girl, but ya sister was alright Posts: 13,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meatball sammich w the tater tots (yeah im carefully stackin all of em on my sammich too)
    (Nope)
    drtycity wrote: »

Free school lunches were government assistance b. I know I was on them.

fuck it then.
    @kat-yes they were. i be trying my damnest to find those pizzas but i cant.

Bodhi
    we didnt have no egg roll shit and i wish i could remember all my numbers. id go back to school on some bullshit straight to the lunch line and say 5485 and bing free lunch. smmfh if another kid cant eat cause i used they number.

and who remembers when all you had to do is say free lunch and you got it?
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most times i took my lunch to school b..even as a shorty i couldnt trust other niggas cooking..and btw free anything regarding food is usually woat
    ineedpussyHarlemThumzUp
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad made my lunch for school.
    NIKE...Meta_Conscious
    Most times i took my lunch to school b..even as a shorty i couldnt trust other niggas cooking..and btw free anything regarding food is usually woat

hell naw nigga them free lunches took a nigga to heaven. square pizzas nigga. thats all you need to know.

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't have free lunch and i still won because my parents weren't broke and i had clean clothes but that square pizza was dope. in college we got online and found the distributor for that pizza and ordered 5000 slices. we had to keep at all in different freezers obviously but we ate good for a while
    Max.
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad made my lunch for school.
    i take it you're a daddy's girl? Nothin wrong with it..jus sayin

sweetheart93
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting free lunch was based on your families income. Some people lie to get it some qualify for it.

HafBaykedStoneColdMikeytwinzmommiamivice305
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in elementray school, tatter tots and burgers were my shit. they were delicious.
    i remeber in JHS when i couldn't get free lunch any more. i was on the school's roof , and the cafeteria lady had to talk me down with tatter tots .
    good times, good times
    UndergroundraplegendMzKBB_A
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i take it you're a daddy's girl? Nothin wrong with it..jus sayin

lol yes I am.
  • Judah BackJudah Back "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher. Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    didn't have free lunch and i still won because my parents weren't broke and i had clean clothes but that square pizza was dope. in college we got online and found the distributor for that pizza and ordered 5000 slices. we had to keep at all in different freezers obviously but we ate good for a while

i mean i cant act like yall werent smart for that but gotdamn that shyt wont THAT good