Was she worth the wait?

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
For you guys that talked to a chick for months and months, she gave you that she's not ready excuse and once you finally hit it, were you disappointed or she made up for lost time?

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Postage gratuitous

atribecalledgabi
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    免費發布
    Busta Carmichael
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll wouldnt know....i was never the type to wait around for them type of chicks....i never saw the point in that shit while we're young...u already know if u wanna gimme the draws or not, why waste our time?....no shade on the ones that waited it out tho....mighta got sumn special out the deal idk

dwade206
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most were not. A couple were well worth the wait, but the rest were on that bullshit. Make a bruh wait and all you do is lay there like a dead bug.
    Got Em ShookohhhlaILL_AnversWhoisDonG???
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    I've never talked to a chick for months b4 I hit.
    That shits mind blowing to me....I never knew people did this yo.
    holy rollers stay stallin niggas out b

HarlemThumzUpHyenaKillaYoung Stef
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By time I fucked her I was already tired from Fucking the chicks I had on the side
    Got Em ShookgnsRealtalk87TheIraq
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shots fired @ that dumbazzz 3 month rule.
    gns
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I was young and dumb I use to let the females I was with dictate how the relationship would play out.

Over time i got older and smarter and I enacted the 60 day rule.

As a young boy all the way through my late teens to early 20s I had no intention on getting married so there was no need in me faking the funk like I was I was looking for a good time not a wife.

You can figure out everything you need to know in 60 days so if I didn't get in those draws by then I would either move on or the female would move down on my priority list.
    s_a_m_r_i_oAjackson17
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Never waited post *
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gns more times than not I'd still be smashing broads on the side.

Those little goodie good girls and the heavily religious ones would try to make you wait.

I'm not going to front I might wait as long as a couple of months after that I usually moved on.

Niggas can front all they want most decent bitches not going to let you get in those draws the first night or even the first few weeks in most cases.

I'd give them a couple of months while I still smashed broads on the side and after that I moved on.

None of those broads asses were worth the wait either, but if I get that pussy too easy its usually a red flag.

If they to conservative with the draws then that's a problem to so there needs to be a balance most women are either to easy or play that hard to get shit to long.
    jayvon32Young Stefs_a_m_r_i_o
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gns more times than not I'd still be smashing broads on the side.

Those little goodie good girls and the heavily religious ones would try to make you wait.

I'm not going to front I might wait as long as a couple of months after that I usually moved on.

Niggas can front all they want most decent bitches not going to let you get in those draws the first night or even the first few weeks in most cases.

I'd give them a couple of months while I still smashed broads on the side and after that I moved on.

None of those broads asses were worth the wait either, but if I get that pussy too easy its usually a red flag.

If they to conservative with the draws then that's a problem to so there needs to be a balance most women are either to easy or play that hard to get shit to long.

Close thread
    HyenaKilla
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i waited....but she was considered my main girl, i had other bitches on the side that gave up the pussy wlie i waited for this bitch....thought that was normal *shrugs *
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound like you need to learn that lesson bruh
    B_AMr.Bocario
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was worth it
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the third time I seen this chick ever. She gave me an unfinished hanjob tonight. I ain't never talking to her ever again.
    gnsHyenaKillaLady_ZeeWhoisDonG???Ajackson17
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint did that since high school

it was worth it back then

now i aint got time for that shit
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    hold up....are some of you niggaz advocating NOT waiting to have sex with a chick?
    but..but what about getting to know her first, to see what she about, specially if she insist on it?
    rip.dilla