So This Trickk Tried To Bit My D Off

Young ThugYoung Thug Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
Where do I 5tart.....well I wa5 in the 5tudio boolin with da fam. An my ju hit up di5 lil trickk 5o 5he kould do the team. It's only 7 of u5e 5o 5he wa5 good to go for a few Hundun. Anyway 5he get there about 20min later. 5he know what it i5&get to work after she pop a few pill5. I'm 6th in line kau5e I wa5 bu5y reckordin anyway her head is on point I'm in heaven then I feel a pain. I tell the hoe to slow da fuckk up with them teeth. 5he didnt 5ay nun ju5t kept 5uckin then the stupid bitckh bites down again. I pu5h here off me like bitckh hell wrong with u 5he tried to talk and BITE5 DOWN HARD!!!! I finally realize thi5 hoe on molly5 and geekin while tryin to 5uckk me knowing damn well she koulda bite my 5hit off.

A5 puni5hmeant 5he didn't get paid for her effort dumb hoe kould of ju5t told me 5he kouldnt 5uckk no more I woulda ju5t fukked her and koulda 5till got paid 5mh oh well how y'all doing today
NIKE...ChicityBoldChildCainDirty SanchezTonyDubbzMrSoutCityStoneColdMikeyVulcanRavenHyenaKillaBK Productdwade206

Replies

• b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FoF this shit
    Gold_CertificateNIKE...Dirty SanchezTonyDubbzStoneColdMikey
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga please
    NIKE...KatVulcanRavendwade206
  • DNB1DNB1 If ya see a bag of weed on the floor mufukka, what the fuck you gon do? Posts: 14,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga, you trolling well...

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5o you proud of being 5th in line?
    Bitkt must have been a krakk head.
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U ignant cuh......
    Pico
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    This nigga typed this shit on Molly.
    NIKE...dwade206Lou_Cypher
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol not even 1/4th a f*#% was given
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped reading after the sentence...
    Stewdwade206
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive...
    Dirty Sanchez
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S is a bitch nigga
    silverfoxx
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao. wtf language you typin in nigga?
    Pico
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the fuck???
    stop reading after booling. i don't even think thread starter could read the o/p. nigga still must be booling
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slob almost lost his knob getting a slob job 5th in line the hoe bobbed while on molly now he bitchin feelin robbed...poor slob
    TonyDubbzPicoHyenaKilla
    edited December 2012
    Slob almost lost his knob getting a slob job 5th in line the hoe bobbed while on molly now he bitchin feelin robbed...poor slob

exactly what is a molly????

i know it's slang for a drug, but what exactly.
    NIKE...StoneColdMikey
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »

even my old ass knows what a molly is...
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging from the use of 5's and k's in your post, I'm assuming you must be affiliated with local gang members.

5 poppin, 6 droppin, my nigga.

l.jpg
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Basically it's x before the negroes got their hands on it and started lacing it with trash..the x that used to be sold at gnc..pure mdma
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would a man want to put his dick in a mouth that another man has just busted a nut in?? Never understood the appeal of a train..

NIKE...ptnutzdwade206

even my old ass knows what a molly is...

lol
    i be in my own world fam.

Basically it's x before the negroes got their hands on it and started lacing it with trash..the x that used to be sold at gnc..pure mdma

X at gnc??? so pure mdma is what get these girls loose?