What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DELETE

PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
no reason you should be broke with a pussy and mouth at the same time.

being broke with a pussy should be a crime or sum, B.. wtf wrong wit you hoes. time to hit the streets and get to strolling. and if you dont wana get yo heels dirty, then put yo ass on the internet.

pimpin aint dead... it just moved to the interwebz where stalkers, weirdos, lames, and serial killers make a living.

its going on 2013.. we dont know what self respect is. lames respect they self. go out and sell that pussy.
i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
PurrOmegaConflictBussy_Getta Ajackson17Dirty SanchezEl Payaso2stepz_aheadDupacUnderMiSensiChi Snowtha bausedwade206DMIcarnalesflows515

Replies