You Have To Respect Ronald and Bryan Williams

Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMPosts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
These niggas put everything that had in a loyal lil nigga that turned into the arguably the best that has ever done it in the Rap Game and stayed relevant.

Flashy.Life Rich.Gang C.M.R. Beeleedat 100 Pleyhig. Boy

#YMCMB
PK_TK_187sullyHyenaKillailledoutrooster_cogburnYamoleySensei(Nope)CP203

Replies

• Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sullysully Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.
    TimeToPartyrooster_cogburnYamoleySensei
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    Wayne can be respected in this situation.
    fuck Baby and Slim
    chiyosukeLab BabyYamoleySensei

So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

Oh. Okay.
    El Payaso

i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

Why do i have a feeling that one day Lil Wayne's gonna come out and say he's been on small doses of heroin and other drug cocktails for the last however many years b/c of Birdman, and that one day he got outta his clutches, but ends up broke?

Bet that's why Birdman is claiming he has diplomatic immunity. lol
    Michael_Maliceilledoutrooster_cogburnHyenaKillaCP203
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »

Why do i have a feeling that one day Lil Wayne's gonna come out and say he's been on small doses of heroin and other drug cocktails for the last however many years b/c of Birdman, and that one day he got outta his clutches, but ends up broke?

funny thing bruh is that i'm not even bullshitting. The story came out that birdman were giving the hot boys heroin since they were about 13 and stole all of their money. There is a big reason why birdman is so rich and the rest of the hot boys expect for wayne are dirt poor. Any sane man can see that lil wayne is completely strung out on drugs.
    Michael_MaliceilledoutHyenaKilla
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭

what? them niggas done in the game, nikki selling 10k, drake aint gonna go gold on his next release. Them other niggas aint gonna drop and wayne gonna go plat after a few months but its only because semi retarded niggas love that skate board shit he talkin.... ymcmb is done bro
    Michael_MaliceB_A
    Michael_Malice can "no sign" all he wants. But to me, I count that as a positive reaction rather than a negative one. lol.
    Michael_MaliceTimeToPartyMonizzle14
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Michael_Malice can "no sign" all he wants. But to me, I count that as a positive reaction rather than a negative one. lol.

yeah that nigga obviously catchin feelins and reachin with this thread because he aint got shit else to talk about because ym is fucked in the game

Michael_Malice
  • Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 578 ✭✭✭✭

funny thing bruh is that i'm not even bullshitting. The story came out that birdman were giving the hot boys heroin since they were about 13 and stole all of their money. There is a big reason why birdman is so rich and the rest of the hot boys expect for wayne are dirt poor. Any sane man can see that lil wayne is completely strung out on drugs.

B.G is the prime example of that. Instead of paying him they got him hooked on heroin n coke n fed him off that. Shits real sad mane.

I'm sure they did some shit recently with Drake, think he was owed some royalties or whatever, n birdman gave the nigga a fucking Hot Boyz chain from like '95.

Them YMCMB contracts must be covered in glitter n shit cause motherfuckers do not be reading them when they sign. No wonder errnigga struggling n going broke over there.
    Busta Carmichael
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol drake isn't gonna go gold his next release ?
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,439
    nj2089 wrote: »
    He's gonna go mur
    Word to Eric Cartman
    deshoun_alford(Nope)B_A
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,152 Regulator
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't respect anybody that drugs and rapes their own children employees.
    Trigga TMonizzle14
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Payaso wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    He's gonna go mur
    Word to Eric Cartman

Drake's putting out a Christian rock album? *not surprised post*
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respect Master P more.
    bankrupt ballerCP203
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say what you want about them but they've managed to stay relevant.
    Michael_Malice
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You woulda got real and genuine props if u didn tthrow that 'best to ever do it' shyt in their.

But on the real, their longevity in the game, and the multiple ways they changed up and still stood(Can you believe these nggas was once the 'Big Timers'???) will go down in history.

Wayne gets credit too b/c he been screamin 'Young Money' for a minute, and now they got Nicki Minaj and Drake who will eat for the next decade.

*disclaimer: that aint got nutihn to do with the actual quality of music*
    Michael_Malice
    Niggas in here hatin' like a racist.

#YMCMB
    PK_TK_187
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead at dyke malice catching feelings on every post

"but but but but you guys don't respect stunna? When he finds out my thread backfired imma get punished or fired!"

i thought he didn't read
    Niggas in here hatin' like a racist.

#YMCMB

racists dont have logic. When a label has 70% of its artists still without a album released on the label its called being objective. Not that you read logical posts anymore hahahaha. In b4 dyke malice says "didn't read".
    Michael_Malice