What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

You Have To Respect Ronald and Bryan Williams

Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMPosts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
These niggas put everything that had in a loyal lil nigga that turned into the arguably the best that has ever done it in the Rap Game and stayed relevant.

Flashy.Life Rich.Gang C.M.R. Beeleedat 100 Pleyhig. Boy

#YMCMB
0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
PK_TK_187sullyHyenaKillailledoutrooster_cogburnYamoleySensei(Nope)CP203
«1

Replies

  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So+_3637640c49ded3b8c28aa3ece2bc4deb.jpg
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • sullysully Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    TimeToPartyrooster_cogburnYamoleySensei
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    Wayne can be respected in this situation.
    fuck Baby and Slim
    LcnsdbyROYALTYLab BabyYamoleySensei
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

    i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

    Oh. Okay.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    El Payaso
  • sullysully Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

    i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

    Why do i have a feeling that one day Lil Wayne's gonna come out and say he's been on small doses of heroin and other drug cocktails for the last however many years b/c of Birdman, and that one day he got outta his clutches, but ends up broke?

    Bet that's why Birdman is claiming he has diplomatic immunity. lol
    Michael_Maliceilledoutrooster_cogburnHyenaKillaCP203
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,760 Regulator
    sully wrote: »
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

    i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

    Why do i have a feeling that one day Lil Wayne's gonna come out and say he's been on small doses of heroin and other drug cocktails for the last however many years b/c of Birdman, and that one day he got outta his clutches, but ends up broke?

    Bet that's why Birdman is claiming he has diplomatic immunity. lol

    funny thing bruh is that i'm not even bullshitting. The story came out that birdman were giving the hot boys heroin since they were about 13 and stole all of their money. There is a big reason why birdman is so rich and the rest of the hot boys expect for wayne are dirt poor. Any sane man can see that lil wayne is completely strung out on drugs.
    Michael_MaliceilledoutHyenaKilla
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

    what? them niggas done in the game, nikki selling 10k, drake aint gonna go gold on his next release. Them other niggas aint gonna drop and wayne gonna go plat after a few months but its only because semi retarded niggas love that skate board shit he talkin.... ymcmb is done bro
    yL2j15j.gif
    95qrVeh.jpg
    Michael_MaliceB_A
  • sullysully Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael_Malice can "no sign" all he wants. But to me, I count that as a positive reaction rather than a negative one. lol.
    Michael_MaliceTimeToPartyMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Michael_Malice can "no sign" all he wants. But to me, I count that as a positive reaction rather than a negative one. lol.

    yeah that nigga obviously catchin feelins and reachin with this thread because he aint got shit else to talk about because ym is fucked in the game

    yL2j15j.gif
    95qrVeh.jpg
    Michael_Malice
  • Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    i hope they pay you for saying this shit bruh

    So you don't respect how Cash Money is still at the forefront of the game???? Seriously.

    i do respect them gettin money but lil wayne was just a small child that birdman fed heroin too and possibly molested. Plus milking him for money just so he could entertain the world and feel important. I respect birdmans hustle but weezy is just a pawn.

    Why do i have a feeling that one day Lil Wayne's gonna come out and say he's been on small doses of heroin and other drug cocktails for the last however many years b/c of Birdman, and that one day he got outta his clutches, but ends up broke?

    Bet that's why Birdman is claiming he has diplomatic immunity. lol

    funny thing bruh is that i'm not even bullshitting. The story came out that birdman were giving the hot boys heroin since they were about 13 and stole all of their money. There is a big reason why birdman is so rich and the rest of the hot boys expect for wayne are dirt poor. Any sane man can see that lil wayne is completely strung out on drugs.

    B.G is the prime example of that. Instead of paying him they got him hooked on heroin n coke n fed him off that. Shits real sad mane.

    I'm sure they did some shit recently with Drake, think he was owed some royalties or whatever, n birdman gave the nigga a fucking Hot Boyz chain from like '95.

    Them YMCMB contracts must be covered in glitter n shit cause motherfuckers do not be reading them when they sign. No wonder errnigga struggling n going broke over there.
    Busta Carmichael
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol drake isn't gonna go gold his next release ?
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Lol drake isn't gonna go gold his next release ?
    He's gonna go mur
    Word to Eric Cartman
    deshoun_alford(Nope)B_A
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,096 Regulator
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Payaso wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Lol drake isn't gonna go gold his next release ?
    He's gonna go mur
    Word to Eric Cartman

    Drake's putting out a Christian rock album? *not surprised post*
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respect Master P more.
    bankrupt ballerCP203
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say what you want about them but they've managed to stay relevant.
    Michael_Malice
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You woulda got real and genuine props if u didn tthrow that 'best to ever do it' shyt in their.

    But on the real, their longevity in the game, and the multiple ways they changed up and still stood(Can you believe these nggas was once the 'Big Timers'???) will go down in history.

    Wayne gets credit too b/c he been screamin 'Young Money' for a minute, and now they got Nicki Minaj and Drake who will eat for the next decade.

    *disclaimer: that aint got nutihn to do with the actual quality of music*
    Michael_Malice
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas in here hatin' like a racist.

    #YMCMB
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    PK_TK_187
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead at dyke malice catching feelings on every post

    "but but but but you guys don't respect stunna? When he finds out my thread backfired imma get punished or fired!"

    i thought he didn't read
    Niggas in here hatin' like a racist.

    #YMCMB

    racists dont have logic. When a label has 70% of its artists still without a album released on the label its called being objective. Not that you read logical posts anymore hahahaha. In b4 dyke malice says "didn't read".
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Michael_Malice
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.