"she/he aint really my type"

texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can you really be n love wit someone who isn't exactly ya type? I mean like totally opposite to what u always thought u wanted..like u only figured u would end up wit a red bone but fall fa a dark butt(no disrespect to dark chicks, I fucks wit cha )... I mess wit this chick who apparently only fucked wit army niggas since that's all she was around due to her dad being a master sergeant something.. her Mon really don't like me to much but that's mostly cuz I ain't n the military and thats what she want her daughter with...I was thinking bout taking it to that level til she told me n the past she really only messed wit military dudes becuz before, she made it seem like it's just her mom pushing her n that direction.. might be the case,might not be.. plus she plan on joining after she get her degree so she can pay for Med school.. shit got me thinking.. what y'all think
NIKE...

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I'm pretty much the combo breaker. B/c a lot of chicks I've dealt wit were use to dating the same type of guy. Then I come along. Messes up their whole blueprint. B/c I'm opposite to what they're use to, they either fall for me quickly, or cautious. But eventually they fall for me.

One of my ex-girl and I were opposites. Even told her that I seriously doubt I would've been her type in back in school. She was more the social, hit the clubs, party, know a lot of people type. I'more the laid back, dull, small circle type. She was more of the type to have dealt wit them thug/street niggas. Me, far from that. Yet we clicked and loved each other. one of yhe very fee women whom i had no problem doin anything for her. Never actually got into an official relationship tho. Kinda fell out, so we haven't spoken for quite some time. Ehh.

NIKE...
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yup. I'm pretty much the combo breaker. B/c a lot of chicks I've dealt wit were use to dating the same type of guy. Then I come along. Messes up their whole blueprint. B/c I'm opposite to what they're use to, they either fall for me quickly, or cautious. But eventually they fall for me.

One of my ex-girl and I were opposites. Even told her that I seriously doubt I would've been her type in back in school. She was more the social, hit the clubs, party, know a lot of people type. I'more the laid back, dull, small circle type. She was more of the type to have dealt wit them thug/street niggas. Me, far from that. Yet we clicked and loved each other. one of yhe very fee women whom i had no problem doin anything for her. Never actually got into an official relationship tho. Kinda fell out, so we haven't spoken for quite some time. Ehh.

Dats fucked up but I feel ya..me and shawty like that Where a nigga feel free as ever with her..
    But that shit got me worried bout taking it further
    NIKE...
  • i think at some point that sh*t will hit you back. you will see the thick redbones you really wanted in the streets and it will slowly but surely burn your soul. i dont wanna be that n!gga...
    texasdaking88gnsNIKE...
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is possible
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont even matter to me

gnsTheIraq
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Absolutely.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Most ppl don't end up w/ their type

It's always them niggas who claim they only fuck with red bones, then u see them booed up with a brown skin, dark skin chick. lol
    loch121
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My two serious relationships have both been with dudes that were not my 'type'.

Maybe that says something about my type..hmm.
    Young Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n From down souf but I represent tha nawf I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel a joke coming on somewhere tho....

Sounds like settling to me. Settling for the wrong type. We all have gone for the wrong type, but when you realize you bounce until you find that right one

• KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    that adage opposites attract is misleading, yeah they may attract, but opposites, especially in the important things, don't really work

you have to agree on the fundamentals, but i don't them having to be in the military should be a fundamental. i got with a guy that was not my type only in the sense that he wasn't african like i was, and that didn't end up mattering at all in the end
    [Deleted User]NIKE...
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n From down souf but I represent tha nawf I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    anything with a vagina has potential to be my type.

so you would do this?
    barbara-baird1.jpg

playmaker88BodhiNIKE...

I feel a joke coming on somewhere tho....

Sounds like settling to me. Settling for the wrong type. We all have gone for the wrong type, but when you realize you bounce until you find that right one

Or maybe the ideals that determined my type needed to change.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Will Munny wrote: »
    anything with a vagina has potential to be my type.

imma just gonna quote this for posterity...

smh
    Why would you intentionally go after a military man?

Unless she's looking to make use of those 6 month deployments.
    _Goldie_
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any female who let her mom or any females influence her decisions is a female you should never want to be with.
    fuc_i_look_like_Goldie_Well Got DamJYo79
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,029 Regulator
    "type" usually only refers to a physical or "personality" attraction that only is based on some subconscious vanity shit usually associated with sex.. At the end of the day you need more than a type... Leave that for the youngbucks who dont know shit bout a real relationship
    KatRecaptimus_Prime360--vincenzo--BookwormYoung Stef
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn't have to become a zombie (word to Fela) for a relationship. Let her worry about her types.

• illedoutilledout Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this broad named Tonya lived in my hood..
    her husband was in the army,
    he came home like once a year or some shit..

long story short,
    Tonya was getting her back blown out by everybody in the hood,
    while her man was away..
    texas409
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females are used to certain kind of guys but until they get knocked up and left alone, then that's when they want to update to quality.
    ineedpussy
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,703 Regulator
    most people don't even be compatible with they're "type"

i always liked sassy dark skinned chicks from the city with street smarts and ass for days...

got married to a good nature mixed girl from the country...go figure....
    gnsJDSTAYWITIT.Young Stef
    Smh..... I think you shound bounce, just think of better potential out there bruh. You sound like you from killeen tx. I know about that place and them hoes out there are just don't.